Katawa DLCs

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
SpunkySix
Posts: 2858
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:03 pm
Location: Lost in thought... somewhere.

Re: Katawa DLCs

Post by SpunkySix » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:11 pm

Holy hell, this is still going. Keep this up, and the VR port DLC might not be impossible.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"

User avatar
erundil
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:31 pm
Location: at my desk, right in front of the monitor (may not be applicable when offline)

Re: Katawa DLCs

Post by erundil » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:35 pm

Who needs VR... best girls are 2D girls :P

Some additional routes would be nice - Miki, Akira, Sae, Kenji-bromance (not my thing, but an option like that could be funny)... maybe some after-story for every good ending in the game? You got the girl, it's not the end, you should be able to enjoy the rest of your life together :P

But more seriously - I'd kill to have a JAPANESE Katawa Shoujo voice over. I'd trade every possible DLC and even throw in some cash to get that. This game doesn't need anything more.
It could use something beside voice over, but it doesn't NEED it.

User avatar
SpunkySix
Posts: 2858
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:03 pm
Location: Lost in thought... somewhere.

Re: Katawa DLCs

Post by SpunkySix » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:49 am

erundil wrote:Some additional routes would be nice - Miki
About that... :wink:
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"

User avatar
Kakureboshi
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:05 pm

Re: Katawa DLCs

Post by Kakureboshi » Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:02 pm

erundil wrote:Some additional routes would be nice - Miki, Akira, Sae, Kenji-bromance (not my thing, but an option like that could be funny)... maybe some after-story for every good ending in the game? You got the girl, it's not the end, you should be able to enjoy the rest of your life together :P
Your wish has been granted.

http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t ... ute+suriko

It's not in VN format (it's text), but it's from Suriko himself. You will NOT get anything better than this.
Enjoy.
Last edited by Kakureboshi on Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
danfs
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat May 30, 2015 3:47 pm
Location: Espirito Santo, Brazil

Re: Katawa DLCs

Post by danfs » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:19 am

Kakureboshi wrote:
erundil wrote:Some additional routes would be nice - Miki, Akira, Sae, Kenji-bromance (not my thing, but an option like that could be funny)... maybe some after-story for every good ending in the game? You got the girl, it's not the end, you should be able to enjoy the rest of your life together :P
Your wish has been granted.

http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t ... ute+suriko

It's not in VN format (it's text), but it's from Suriko himself. You will NOT get anything better than this.
Enjoy.
You will NOT get anything better *or more official* than this.
"Life is not nice, it's limited. An imperfect blink of an eye on the infinite immensity of the universe"

User avatar
SpunkySix
Posts: 2858
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:03 pm
Location: Lost in thought... somewhere.

Re: Katawa DLCs

Post by SpunkySix » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:40 pm

danfs wrote:
Kakureboshi wrote:
erundil wrote:Some additional routes would be nice - Miki, Akira, Sae, Kenji-bromance (not my thing, but an option like that could be funny)... maybe some after-story for every good ending in the game? You got the girl, it's not the end, you should be able to enjoy the rest of your life together :P
Your wish has been granted.

http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t ... ute+suriko

It's not in VN format (it's text), but it's from Suriko himself. You will NOT get anything better than this.
Enjoy.
You will NOT get anything better *or more official* than this.
And since you have to download it to look at the files, it's literally DLC.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"

Post Reply