Does Shizune Know..?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Atario

Re: Does Shizune Know..?

Post by Atario »

KSPuff wrote:I marked it up to Lilly being born into a rich family and then sent to a Catholic school being where she got her "composed and in control of herself at all times."
That would be how she learned it, but there still has to be motivation (or at least predisposition). Akira went to he same school, but turned out much differently…

[Lets out small fart, is immediately caught by Lilly]
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
KSPuff

Post by KSPuff »

Atario wrote:
KSPuff wrote:I marked it up to Lilly being born into a rich family and then sent to a Catholic school being where she got her "composed and in control of herself at all times."
That would be how she learned it, but there still has to be motivation (or at least predisposition). Akira went to he same school, but turned out much differently…

[Lets out small fart, is immediately caught by Lilly]
Don't forget that Akira was jaded by how the family treated Lilly. She resents her parents because she feels that they were ashamed of Lily's blindness. She felt that her parents moved overseas in order to hide Lily away to keep up their affluent appearances.

As for Lilly, she doesn't seem to share the same resentment as Akira. So, I'm guessing she took on that set of mannerisms to fit in with her family. And likely to less the gap between her and "normal people" too.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Munchenhausen wrote:I was reading an embarrassing tale from a Deaf person once, and it brought this to my attention. Has anyone told Shizune that farting makes a noise?

Like, she could go about her business and fart very causally and she wouldn't know everyone heard her. Nobody has the heart to tell her, or they jus assume she knows.

What if she's on a fancy first date with Hisao and she just gruffs in front of him and he bursts out laughing? I know I would.

Fuck me, Shizune's route would be very different.
That...

I seriously am chuckling right now. of course she knows; it's common courtesy in manners! She might've not know it before (and probably well-familiar of it all by the time KS starts) but I can imagine some hilarious scripts popping when she doesn't know about it the first time :lol:

I mean, it's like asking Lilly whether she knows what a phallus object is--she can't see it, but more or less she knows what it looks like and what if can do. :lol:
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Manako

Post by Manako »

Seriously ? :mrgreen:
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

brythain wrote:
KSPuff wrote:Like if someone just happens to let out a very low fart...(See what I did there?)
That's a very low blow. You might say, even dis-gusting. Are you trying to wind us up? :D
:evil: GO TO THE CORNER!
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

Charmant wrote:
brythain wrote:
KSPuff wrote:Like if someone just happens to let out a very low fart...(See what I did there?)
That's a very low blow. You might say, even dis-gusting. Are you trying to wind us up? :D
:evil: GO TO THE CORNER!
Why so bummed about fart puns? Okay, they're a bit cheeky, butt they're not that bad...
(Side note: When I saw the title of this topic, I thought the rest of the question was, "about Hisao 'comforting' Misha?" Boy, was I wrong.)
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

Munchenhausen wrote:I was reading an embarrassing tale from a Deaf person once, and it brought this to my attention. Has anyone told Shizune that farting makes a noise?

Like, she could go about her business and fart very causally and she wouldn't know everyone heard her. Nobody has the heart to tell her, or they jus assume she knows.

What if she's on a fancy first date with Hisao and she just gruffs in front of him and he bursts out laughing? I know I would.

Fuck me, Shizune's route would be very different.
You saw that greentext too, huh? :lol:
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself