If you could pick a quality in each KS girl...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

AaronIsCrunchy

Re: If you could pick a quality in each KS girl...

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

I would choose Iwanako's ability to give someone a heart attack just by talking to them.

Or Shizune's determination. I could be so much more.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

ogorhan

Post by ogorhan »

Bit rambly and written very quickly without much though but here,

Hmm tis one a bit tricky to answer. I guess

- Emi's determination
- Shizune's willpower
- Rin's... ehh, her painting skills I guess.
- Lilly's problem solving I think, since I am very calm person myself.
- Hanako's, not sure what I'd pick of hanako's good qualities (im sure she does but cant name atm)
- Misha's (cant forget her) general happiness (not the overly being loud quality mind you).

For my life partner imma just put some things that id want rather then a quality of the ks girls.

I'd want her to be a happy person and easygoing person. Someone that enjoys being with me and loves me. Someone that is not overly shy of expressing that love towards me, now I'm a pretty shy guy but I do open up a lot if I click with the person and like them enough to show my true self rather then the facade people put up in their daily social interaction with people that are not their close friends or family. Someone that enjoys games though not obsessed with them or judges me liking them saying they are for kids, etc.
しれー、しれぇー!、しれぇーってばー!ねー!、おーい、きこえてないのー?ぅおーい!

Tokitsukaze y u so cute.

Admiral of the sea and a stout defender of his kanmusu.
Broomhead

Post by Broomhead »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:I would choose Iwanako's ability to give someone a heart attack just by talking to them.
"You're using the word "Destiny" for a man again, Iwanako. You always use a one patterned approach for men."

I'd love to see an option in the prologue that leads to Iwanako revealing she has a deathnote, while Hisao slowly fades into the snow. String theory and all that.
Lilly = Rin > Hanako > Emi > Misha > Shizune

I'm back in action.
Cheapchip

Post by Cheapchip »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:I would choose Iwanako's ability to give someone a heart attack just by talking to them.
This is the reason the devs never show Iwanako's face. Probably the heart atttack is not because of her talking, but her face. Maybe next April Fools, Iwanako's face will be revealed, causing heart attacks all over the world.

Since everybody answers it properly (i didn't notice the word "EACH" previously), I want to reanswer the question.
Rin : deadpan manners of talking
Lilly : calmness
Hanako : fashion sense (I agree with Charmant. His second point, not first.)
Emi : stamina (I initially wanted to answer "young looks despite her age", until I realize this is bad for males. A man with babyface is usually not attractive, right?)
Shizune : charisma (leaders are charismatic, right?)
Misha : A signature laugh (not exactly her Wahaha~, i just want to have a signature laugh in general)
Miki : coolness (don't forget that she exists)
Hideaki : androgyny (wait...)
My background for my phone is from Imperfect Spectrum KS Artbook.
I'm using this as my signature because you must be a curious person to open the spoiler.
Since you are curious, I'm telling you one random thing about me.
Valjean Lafitte

Post by Valjean Lafitte »

Hanako's fashion sense is the only correct answer. :)

"I wonder what is it about the rain?"
"Everything."
brythain

Post by brythain »

Shizune's desire to help people
Lilly's sense of humour
Hanako's ability to disappear
Emi's determination
Rin's ability to see the unusual
Misha's capacity for interpretation

I'll stop there. :)
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
ParagonTerminus

Post by ParagonTerminus »

For myself: Lilly's ability to be loved by (almost) everyone.

For a girlfriens: Hanako's personality, mildly watered down. Shy and reclusive but so amazingly sweet underneath it all. And smart, on top.
The best feeling in the world (FTL)

I am legitimately the only member of this website who unconditionally despises Kenji.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

I just realized that the word "each" is in the thread title.

---

Emi's determination and fitness
Shizune's ability to have naturally blue hair.
"Lilly's etiquette, and ability to maintain a nonchalant demeanor 99.9% of the time"
Hanako's... cuteness??
Rin's talent
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Munchenhausen wrote:
Charmant wrote: The thread OP posed a question. I answered. "Wrong" doesn't enter the equation. Climb off the high horse there.
Noone's riding on any high horses, he was just pointing out that inheriting extensive bodily scarring may just not be the best wish :P
Kind of a 'be careful what you wish for' scenario :lol:
I dunno, "This opinion is wrong and unkind because I said so for these reasons." (pardon the paraphrase) sounds pretty high-horse-ish. :P

And I'm quite aware of what that wish entails. But if I'm picking it from Hanako specifically, then presumably I'll be getting the same end results of being noticeably scarred while still being reasonably easy to look at, which is hypothetically acceptable. All that matters to me is that it'd be a new thing to experience.

I also wouldn't mind inheriting Akira's ability to pull off pinstripe suits like a damn boss. :lol:
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Charmant wrote:I also wouldn't mind inheriting Akira's ability to pull off pinstripe suits like a damn boss. :lol:
Either that, or Hisao's SwaggervestTM :P
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Munchenhausen wrote:
Charmant wrote:I also wouldn't mind inheriting Akira's ability to pull off pinstripe suits like a damn boss. :lol:
Either that, or Hisao's SwaggervestTM :P
Or Jigoro's Hawaiian shir... nah.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

Zarys

Post by Zarys »

Charmant wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:
Charmant wrote: The thread OP posed a question. I answered. "Wrong" doesn't enter the equation. Climb off the high horse there.
Noone's riding on any high horses, he was just pointing out that inheriting extensive bodily scarring may just not be the best wish :P
Kind of a 'be careful what you wish for' scenario :lol:
I dunno, "This opinion is wrong and unkind because I said so for these reasons." (pardon the paraphrase) sounds pretty high-horse-ish. :P
It was not really the intention. :P
I just wanted to clarify a bit, since I don't think it's possible to have scars like that without not only aesthestic problems and I don't think people would find it "cool" like you said. :mrgreen:

And I'm the OP , I did not say it was forbidden to talk about the answers. :mrgreen: , again it was just an observation, not a criticism.

There is also that I find a bit disturbing/sad to answer "her disability" to this question; I mean , it's kind of a "moral " that these characters are not only defined by their disability, but well... :| (If I understand a bit for Hanako since she is sympathic without a a prominent quality, perhaps her kindness, some form of determination)
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Zarys wrote:I mean , it's kind of a "moral" that these characters are not only defined by their disability...
...And? Who ever said otherwise anywhere in this thread? The thread poses a hypothetical about adopting qualities of the cast. In regards to Hanako, I chose the physical quality of her scarring which in no way suggests that it defines her any more than people coveting Emi's athleticism means it defines her. And it has nothing to do with scars being "cool" which is probably why I never said anything like that at all. It has to do with experiences. New things, good or bad, make life interesting.

Hypothetically, if I were to borrow anything from Hanako?
I've already known shyness.
I've already known vast (and extant) emotional damage.
I've already known wonder at the world's offerings.
So I choose the one thing I haven't known yet - the burning, and all the various new things that come with it.

Many people envy the rich for their wealth.
Ask these same people if they envy, say, a blind man. They'll say no.
I, however, envy the millionaire and the blind man equally as both are privy to experiences that I have never had.
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

Charmant wrote:I've already known wonder at the world's offerings.
So have I. That's not why I chose it. I chose it because I would like to have it back instead of being the much more jaded person I am today. Having half my flesh burnt off (or nearly so) is an experience I can live without :wink:.
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!
brythain

Post by brythain »

dewelar wrote:
Charmant wrote:I've already known wonder at the world's offerings.
So have I. That's not why I chose it. I chose it because I would like to have it back instead of being the much more jaded person I am today. Having half my flesh burnt off (or nearly so) is an experience I can live without :wink:.
More like 15% 2nd-degree burns, but I take your meaning. :)
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)