The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Megumeru

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Megumeru »

So it's like van gogh?

That's actually pretty plausible. Instead of cutting his ear, he jabs it instead...ow..
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Munchenhausen wrote:Darkness Headcanon
Ecch. That made me shudder. It's pretty brilliant, though. Kudos.
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

I always got the impression that Takeshi was a van Gogh expy.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

I just wanted to note that "official headcanon" is on about the same level of logical coherence as "virile eunuch" or "concentrated homoeopathic drug" ...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

My own headcanon for where Yamaku is sited is actually very much contradictory to cpl_crud's statement, for the simple reason that it's far too close to everything, it seemed: http://goo.gl/maps/EnH1h

NekoDude, in the process of creating the Nekoverse, found a more appropriate site for Yamaku: Moniwadai. It's far enough from the center of Sendai that the half hour bus trip into downtown actually makes sense, it's actually in a nice spacious area with a tiny town around it (which isn't true for Aoba Castle, it's got SENDAI ITSELF around it), and it's 17 minutes from Tōhokukōsai Hospital, and 22 minutes from either Sendai City or Miyagi Central Hospitals - so by ambulance, just close enough that it's a "few minutes" from a general hospital.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Mirage_GSM wrote:I just wanted to note that "official headcanon" is on about the same level of logical coherence as "virile eunuch" or "concentrated homoeopathic drug" ...
It's the title of a thread on a forum about a game where you date crippled girls. Don't take it so seriously :roll:

For those of you who are too dull to understand, It''s "The official thread where you post your headcanons", not "The headcanons that are official thread".
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

bhtooefr wrote:My own headcanon for where Yamaku is sited is actually very much contradictory to cpl_crud's statement, for the simple reason that it's far too close to everything, it seemed:
Depending on when the school was founded, things around it may have developed differently than they did IRL, where the ruins of the castle are still standing and are something of a tourist attraction.

Besides, I have this pathological tendency to reject anything involving the "Nekoverse" :wink:.
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

Yeah, the Nekoverse can leave a slight* bitter taste in the mouth. Miki in that route borderline revolts me.
*Slight as in Hitler 'slightly' hated Jews.

Now the ongoing 'verse made by FluffandCrunch, that's one I can get behind, even with the whole Hisao/Lilly/Hanako triangle.
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.
Khalego

Post by Khalego »

Silentcook wrote:>Official
>Headcanon

Pick one. :roll:
It is my headcanon that KS headcanon is official. /loophole

@Keiichi: "GAWD, I'M SICK OF THESE HUMOROUS JOKING OBSERVATIONS! YOU'RE ALL JUST TOO DULL TO UNDERSTAND, GUESS I HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU!" What were you saying about taking it too seriously again? :P

Anywho, headcanon:

- Through a series of post-bad-end events, Hanako hooks up with Kenji.

- Emi and the track captain were in a past relationship where Emi was unknowingly the captain's beard.

- Nomiya had a man-crush on his old artist friend.

- As a child, Shizune convinced Hideaki into dressing like a girl just to piss off their mentally-unhinged hardass of a father. It unexpectedly stuck. Jigoro has never forgotten, or forgiven.
Khalego's Fanfic Tips
How to dispose of an unwanted character: "As much as it pains me, Lilly will just have to be trampled to death at a blind-deaf pep rally."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Khalego wrote:@Keiichi: "GAWD, I'M SICK OF THESE HUMOROUS JOKING OBSERVATIONS! YOU'RE ALL JUST TOO DULL TO UNDERSTAND, GUESS I HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU!" What were you saying about taking it too seriously again? :P
Jokes are funny, and require wit.

Anywho, I'd appreciate it if this thread wasn't derailed by shexanigans, thank you very much.
---

Headcanon: Similarly to how Rin nudged Hisao into making moves on her in her route, she's done the same with Emi when she's been over helping her get ready in the morning. (I've got Rin on the mind right now. I'm sure I've got some for the other girls deep down in my psyche.)
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Lilly has a thing for jazz. Seems like her style, since it can be really relaxing like classical music, even with its big sounds.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Atario

Post by Atario »

Guest Poster wrote:My headcanon is that both the Satous and the Hakamichis are part of the school's donor base.
Till you said that, I hadn't realized I just sort of assumed this.
Munchenhausen wrote:may just have the opposite affect by effectively blocking out all sounds except the ringing, making it more prominent
Would it help to go around with (supra-aural) headphones on all the time, playing mid-volume pink noise?
"I can't hear the ringing if I can't hear..."
Is that how it works, though? I always thought it was a nerve and/or brain thing…
Mirage_GSM wrote:I just wanted to note that "official headcanon" is on about the same level of logical coherence as "virile eunuch" or "concentrated homoeopathic drug" ...
Why does everyone think "official" attaches to "headcannon" and not "thread"?
Rhodri wrote:Yeah, the Nekoverse can leave a slight* bitter taste in the mouth. Miki in that route borderline revolts me.
Tried to figure out what this "Nekoverse" was, but only found this graveyard: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9128
Now the ongoing 'verse made by FluffandCrunch, that's one I can get behind, even with the whole Hisao/Lilly/Hanako triangle.
"Even with"?
Khalego wrote:Through a series of post-bad-end events, Hanako hooks up with Kenji.
Ew. No. Y U do dis.
- Nomiya had a man-crush on his old artist friend.
That's more or less canonical, isn't it?
As a child, Shizune convinced Hideaki into dressing like a girl just to piss off their mentally-unhinged hardass of a father. It unexpectedly stuck. Jigoro has never forgotten, or forgiven.
That's genuinely hilarious.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

SpunkySix wrote:Lilly has a thing for jazz. Seems like her style, since it can be really relaxing like classical music, even with its big sounds.
On a similar note, Hanako is a secret rocker, and will blare rock & roll and metal music through her headphones.
Oscar Wildecat

Post by Oscar Wildecat »

If Lilly is a Jazz connoisseur, and Hanako a (secret) rock-babe, then Rin would be the resident Dead Head.
I like all the girls in KS, but empathize with Hanako the most.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain
“Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.” - Winston Churchill
Checkout SordidEuphemism's Logo Thread.
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

Atario wrote:Tried to figure out what this "Nekoverse" was, but only found this graveyard: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9128
It relaunched here: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9219
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!