The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
Megumeru
Posts: 1260
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:17 am
Location: Land of the Rising Sun

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Megumeru » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:05 am

Wow I was absent with life for a while and suddenly the image of Hanako in the mideast doing stuff is on discussion...
I'm not even sure how to react--there's that image where you can photoshop for fun if we're heading 'there'.

I've been following a bit about that and personally, it is looking like WW2 all over again; the Daesh plays their role as the 'good Nazi' to the letter--and we know how they end. Now I'm just waiting for a Nuremburg Trial equivalent and how the leader of their circus ends up--suicide, or public justice by the hands of the mob where he will be hunged upside down and displayed in a local gas station?


Now back to topic...
i have this headcanon considering the Hakamichi family and their lineage. During the Meiji era, the Hakamichis were amongst the few small clan who served the Emperor since the end of the Sengoku era. During WW2, they sent their sons out to war, some didn't made it back after Midway.

The one who did was part of the home-guard and was never shipped. The Katana was the Hakamichi's heirloom and since he was never shipped out, he made his own little story of how he survived a few battles while emphasising honor and duty before passing down the katana.

That Katana is in Jigoro's hand--and so is the made-up story, which was regarded as 'facts' after a generation. Now he's doing the same with the help of Akira :lol:
Image
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story

User avatar
Steinherz
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:06 am
Location: New England

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Steinherz » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:53 am

Megumeru wrote:I've been following a bit about that and personally, it is looking like WW2 all over again; the Daesh plays their role as the 'good Nazi' to the letter--and we know how they end. Now I'm just waiting for a Nuremburg Trial equivalent and how the leader of their circus ends up--suicide, or public justice by the hands of the mob where he will be hunged upside down and displayed in a local gas station?
Uhh.... the second one was Mussolini who, while a Fascist, wasn't a Nazi :lol:
Megumeru wrote:Now back to topic...
i have this headcanon considering the Hakamichi family and their lineage. During the Meiji era, the Hakamichis were amongst the few small clan who served the Emperor since the end of the Sengoku era. During WW2, they sent their sons out to war, some didn't made it back after Midway.

The one who did was part of the home-guard and was never shipped. The Katana was the Hakamichi's heirloom and since he was never shipped out, he made his own little story of how he survived a few battles while emphasising honor and duty before passing down the katana.

That Katana is in Jigoro's hand--and so is the made-up story, which was regarded as 'facts' after a generation. Now he's doing the same with the help of Akira :lol:
.... YES :lol:
Just. Yes.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.

User avatar
Oddball
Posts: 2882
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:05 pm

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Oddball » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:59 am

Oscar Wildecat wrote:And now for something completely different...

I don't recall a given name for Hachisame -- I've always assumed it was Mako.

When Hisao brings her home in her [very] hypothetical good end, Mrs. Nakai freaks out. However, Mr. Nakai just goes "Oh. I've met your father. He consults for our company's legal department."

:)
I couldn't find a last name for her, and believe me, I looked. I ended up going with Kurosawa. Having her last name mean "black swamp" just felt right.
Not Dead Yet

User avatar
Charmant
Posts: 564
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:00 pm

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Charmant » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:45 pm

300BillionDegrees wrote:All these horrible stories you guys come up with :cry:

My headcanon is summed up by these two images by Mike Inel and Doomfest (click for larger versions):
Image
Mishimmie image #1034
Your headcanon is that Rin's internal organs are dangerously fucked up, I.E. replaced by flowers?

User avatar
300BillionDegrees
Posts: 199
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:53 am

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by 300BillionDegrees » Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:26 pm

Charmant wrote:Your headcanon is that Rin's internal organs are dangerously fucked up, I.E. replaced by flowers?
Mishimmie image #1325

User avatar
Munchenhausen
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:43 am
Location: Leicester, UK

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Munchenhausen » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:14 pm

300BillionDegrees wrote:All these horrible stories you guys come up with :cry:

My headcanon is summed up by these two images by Mike Inel and Doomfest (click for larger versions):
But you're forgetting that Hisao's life will be shite unless he ends up with bestgirl! ;)
Mishimmie image #3151
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon

Negativedarke
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:25 am

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Negativedarke » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:00 pm

Munchenhausen wrote:
300BillionDegrees wrote:All these horrible stories you guys come up with :cry:

My headcanon is summed up by these two images by Mike Inel and Doomfest (click for larger versions):
But you're forgetting that Hisao's life will be shite unless he ends up with bestgirl! ;)
You accidently put a picture of Shizune up instead of Hanako.

Now on the subject of Rin and Rings, I've always wondered would she wear it on a toe, or put it on a necklace?
"Misha, I don't think Chocoholism is a real disability."
"But the School's Entrance Board does Hi-Chan. Wahaha~"

User avatar
300BillionDegrees
Posts: 199
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:53 am

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by 300BillionDegrees » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:29 am

I would think that she would wear it on her toe rather than a necklace just because I feel like she would find it easier to control and would be less likely to lose it somehow.

User avatar
Megumeru
Posts: 1260
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:17 am
Location: Land of the Rising Sun

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Megumeru » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:38 am

Negativedarke wrote: You accidently put a picture of Shizune up instead of Hanako.
There's nothing wrong with it, he got it right.

Why Hanako? Does seeing Shizune as best girl 'scar' you? :P


A follow up of my headcanon:
Jigoro himself DOESN'T REALIZE that the stories he heard from his father about his tale (the one that's being passed on) was fake. He thought that his father:
-participated in the invasion of wake
-survived harrowing weeks in Guadalcanal
-defended Okinawa until the near end
-killed many 'filthy american dogs' with 'only fists, guts, honor, occassional rifle, and his big balls'.

Best part is: he believed it to the fullest. Shizune and Hideaki was partially skeptic about it, but let it slide nonetheless since Jigoro has been trying the same (without him realizing it was a made-up story) with the assistance of Akira (his co-writer who's enjoying it all more than she has to)

The only exciting (and true) story of Jigoro's father during the war was chasing a pick pocket in a market while carrying a rifle and dressed in full military attire.

And that's how he met Jigoro's mother.
Image
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story

Negativedarke
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:25 am

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Negativedarke » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:00 pm

Megumeru wrote:
Negativedarke wrote: You accidently put a picture of Shizune up instead of Hanako.
There's nothing wrong with it, he got it right.

Why Hanako? Does seeing Shizune as best girl 'scar' you? :P
Nah. It's just when someone says "X is the best Y" you have to respond somehow. In truth there is no real "Best Girl" because all are so good. That's why I will headcannon that all the girls got Hisao Nakai, because by an amazing coincidence five young men with the exact same name, backstory, and condition ended up going to Yamaku at the same time, all while never crossing paths.
"Misha, I don't think Chocoholism is a real disability."
"But the School's Entrance Board does Hi-Chan. Wahaha~"

User avatar
Charmant
Posts: 564
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:00 pm

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Charmant » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:35 pm

300BillionDegrees wrote:I would think that she would wear it on her toe rather than a necklace just because I feel like she would find it easier to control and would be less likely to lose it somehow.
She would be far more likely to lose it that way though...Assuming she ever walks barefoot anywhere.

My headcanon is that she leaves it in the protective care of Emi but it's still hers, an arrangement which Hisao, baffled by the whole idea, only begrudgingly accepts. Emi is delighted to agree to it though because it means she gets an automatic invite to any and all formal occasions and familial affairs where Rin might be expected to show off the ring.

User avatar
Munchenhausen
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:43 am
Location: Leicester, UK

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Munchenhausen » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:13 pm

Negativedarke wrote:
Megumeru wrote:
Negativedarke wrote: You accidently put a picture of Shizune up instead of Hanako.
There's nothing wrong with it, he got it right.

Why Hanako? Does seeing Shizune as best girl 'scar' you? :P
Nah. It's just when someone says "X is the best Y" you have to respond somehow. In truth there is no real "Best Girl" because all are so good.

Awwwh, don't talk like that :( Waifu banter and incessantly slamming on whoever likes your least favourite is part-and-parcel of being a weeaboo!
That's why I will headcannon that all the girls got Hisao Nakai, because by an amazing coincidence five young men with the exact same name, backstory, and condition ended up going to Yamaku at the same time, all while never crossing paths.
The multiverse theory works just as well ;)
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon

User avatar
Megumeru
Posts: 1260
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:17 am
Location: Land of the Rising Sun

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Megumeru » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:14 pm

Negativedarke wrote:
Megumeru wrote:
Negativedarke wrote: You accidently put a picture of Shizune up instead of Hanako.
There's nothing wrong with it, he got it right.

Why Hanako? Does seeing Shizune as best girl 'scar' you? :P
Nah. It's just when someone says "X is the best Y" you have to respond somehow. In truth there is no real "Best Girl" because all are so good. That's why I will headcannon that all the girls got Hisao Nakai, because by an amazing coincidence five young men with the exact same name, backstory, and condition ended up going to Yamaku at the same time, all while never crossing paths.
...you missed the joke, but ok :lol:
Image
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story

Negativedarke
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:25 am

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Negativedarke » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:33 pm

Megumeru wrote:

...you missed the joke, but ok :lol:
Nah, just ignored it.

Speaking of ignoring, anyone else think Shizune has ignored Kenji on occasion? Or was she truly unaware he was there?
"Misha, I don't think Chocoholism is a real disability."
"But the School's Entrance Board does Hi-Chan. Wahaha~"

User avatar
Munchenhausen
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:43 am
Location: Leicester, UK

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Munchenhausen » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:08 pm

Negativedarke wrote:
Megumeru wrote: ...you missed the joke, but ok :lol:
Nah, just ignored it.

Speaking of ignoring, anyone else think Shizune has ignored Kenji on occasion? Or was she truly unaware he was there?
Nah, Shizune wouldn't ignore him. She is bestgirl, after all. She's quite observant and unlikely to ignore someone if they're doing something wrong.
Besides, she's class president, I'd assume it'd be beyond her to ignore someone at that level of authority :P
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon

Post Reply