The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Eurobeatjester

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Eurobeatjester »

I got into it with Atario over that point, we agreed to disagree.

I don't think Hanako specifically thought about sex, but more as including it under the header of "nobody will ever want to be with me" and everything else that entails.
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Just 18 and actively thinking about sex? Either I'm too far behind the times or teenagers these days seem desperate to lose their virginity (and often doesn't know how to do it responsibly).
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
brythain

Post by brythain »

YZQ wrote:Just 18 and actively thinking about sex? Either I'm too far behind the times or teenagers these days seem desperate to lose their virginity (and often doesn't know how to do it responsibly).
Menarche is directly correlated to body weight, so in these days of better nutrition, it starts earlier. The main problem these days is that the gap between biological adulthood and social adulthood is larger than ever before. So I'm quite sure that (well, at least in my headcanon) these people have all been horny since 14 or so... :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Negativedarke

Post by Negativedarke »

The original thing I posted in the Blooper Reel thread was

And this is post Hanako's route during a welcome back party for Lilly when everyone has gotten a little drunk.
Lilly- "So you two are a couple now. I'm so happy for you. both!"
Hanako- "It was amazing! We did things I never thought we'd do in positions I never thought I'd be in."
Hisao- "Uh really it was pretty vanilla, and only in the missionary position."
Hanako- "Like I said things I never thought I'd do in positions I never thought I'd be in."

While it was a joke, I really do think Hanako didn't dare hope for the emotional and physical intimacy of a lover. As she told Hisao she'd given up on so many things. Fortunatly she was wrong.

On the subject of doors and keys, it occurs to me that Yamaku must have some sort of buddy or check in system in place. Students who have heart conditions like Hisao or the epiliptics or narcoleptics, etc have to have someone keep track of them and able to get in their rooms. For example Hisao misses morning classes and isn't responding when someone goes to check on his door, then I assume somebody on the staff can get in his room to make sure he's okay.
"Misha, I don't think Chocoholism is a real disability."
"But the School's Entrance Board does Hi-Chan. Wahaha~"
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Negativedarke wrote:On the subject of doors and keys, it occurs to me that Yamaku must have some sort of buddy or check in system in place. Students who have heart conditions like Hisao or the epiliptics or narcoleptics, etc have to have someone keep track of them and able to get in their rooms. For example Hisao misses morning classes and isn't responding when someone goes to check on his door, then I assume somebody on the staff can get in his room to make sure he's okay.
Aswell as staff, I believe that Yamaku subtly indoctrinates the students to pair together. Note how Hanako and Lilly, Emi and Rin and Shizune and Misha are both identifiable pairs in the VN. My headcanon is that every student there has a notable best friend that they spend a lot of time with. (Miki/Suzu, Taro/Takashi, Natsume/Naomi, etc. etc.)

See, it's all planned.
There's a conspiracy, ya hear.
A conspiracy that only serves to take some pressure off the staff so they don't need to constantly keep up with them
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

I know my headcanon is that Mutou has a wife and he may-or-not have a child...

But what if Mutou lived alone in an apartment with a Shiba-Inu named Newton?
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
brythain

Post by brythain »

Munchenhausen wrote:I know my headcanon is that Mutou has a wife and he may-or-not have a child...

But what if Mutou lived alone in an apartment with a Shiba-Inu named Newton?
My headcanon is that he's divorced and he had a child, but that child died. So now he treats his students as his children, while maintaining professional distance. Sad, but honourable kind of guy. Not easy.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

Just a small one: Hanako knows Braille. Just seems to make sense for an avid reader whose best friend is blind.
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

brythain wrote: My headcanon is that he's divorced and he had a child, but that child died. So now he treats his students as his children, while maintaining professional distance. Sad, but honourable kind of guy. Not easy.
Headcanon status: [Adopted]

Also a potentially less plausable, yet solid Mutou Headcanon of mine:
Mutou has a few idiosyncrasies that cause a few rumours amongst the student-base...
  • In the event of a sudden loud bang or crash, he never flinches
  • He lead an Orienteering/Camping weekend trip... and proceeded to stay awake all night to keep watch over the group
  • During a 'local good deeds' style activity day, he took a group of students aroun the nearby town and picked up litter. Absent-mindedly, he began holding the litter picker with two hands and his finger held off of the trigger.
  • In an emergency, he suddenly becomes another person. Serious, attentive and able to effectively direct a class full of panicking teenagers.
Also when it comes to Nurse, I believe his previous job was as a Paramedic. His ambulance crew knew him only as 'Driver'.
He was called out to a vehicular collision one drizzly evening, and tasked himself with calming down and treating the driver of one of the cars. He wound up making a deal with the casualty, promising to look after their daughter if he weren't to make it.
He's been looking out for Emi ever since.
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

YZQ wrote:Just 18 and actively thinking about sex? Either I'm too far behind the times or teenagers these days seem desperate to lose their virginity (and often doesn't know how to do it responsibly).
Or...And bear with me here...They're eighteen. :P

Mutou is a retired special forces agent ala Liam Neeson in the Taken trilogy. Jigoro was with him but constantly overshadowed by Mutou's skills. A lifelong (and one-sided) rivalry was born. Later on, Jigoro went into deep undercover work, and his entire Hakamichi persona is a fabrication in the process of bringing down the powerful crime ring on Lilly's side of the family, led by Lilly's father behind a legal front.
Atario

Post by Atario »

Munchenhausen wrote:I believe that Yamaku subtly indoctrinates the students to pair together. Note how Hanako and Lilly, Emi and Rin and Shizune and Misha are both identifiable pairs in the VN. My headcanon is that every student there has a notable best friend that they spend a lot of time with. (Miki/Suzu, Taro/Takashi, Natsume/Naomi, etc. etc.)
And… Hisao/Kenji. Dun-dun-dunnnnnn
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Negativedarke

Post by Negativedarke »

Yep, pairing the guy with a heart condition with, well Kenji. Brilliant move there. I mean yeah they cut the idea of Kenji possibly killing Hisao in every act early on, but still... I joke I joke. Kenji isn't that bad. Though he definitly wouldn't be my first choice to pair with someone who has a heart condition. Come to think of it Kenji doesn't know that Hisao has a heart condition does he?

If at some point Lily's father complains about Hisao as a potential son in law Lily's mother will point out that he's a lot better than Jigoro.

Emi actually is a pirate. She's pirated downloads.
"Misha, I don't think Chocoholism is a real disability."
"But the School's Entrance Board does Hi-Chan. Wahaha~"
FelOnyx

Post by FelOnyx »

Negativedarke wrote:Yep, pairing the guy with a heart condition with, well Kenji. Brilliant move there. I mean yeah they cut the idea of Kenji possibly killing Hisao in every act early on, but still... I joke I joke. Kenji isn't that bad. Though he definitly wouldn't be my first choice to pair with someone who has a heart condition. Come to think of it Kenji doesn't know that Hisao has a heart condition does he?

If at some point Lily's father complains about Hisao as a potential son in law Lily's mother will point out that he's a lot better than Jigoro.

Emi actually is a pirate. She's pirated downloads.
Kenji knows, is my headcanon. Not that anyone told him, but he broke into the records and found out.
AlexG wrote:For a moment there I thought Marx woke up as some kind of stripper in the middle ages
BlackGoldShooter wrote:This is what happens when children don't eat their vegetables. First they start manufacturing statuettes. Next they take over the world.
azumeow

Post by azumeow »

Negativedarke wrote: If at some point Lily's father complains about Hisao as a potential son in law Lily's mother will point out that he's a lot better than Jigoro.
Dear god....you're right. I recently read an old fic about Lilly's parents coming to Japan after the gang's been out of Yamaku for a few months and when they go to leave Akira jokingly suggests visiting Jigoro. Mr Satou said it'd be better if the bastard never knew they were in Japan.
"I don’t want to be here anymore, I know there’s nothing left worth staying for.
Your paradise is something I’ve endured
See I don’t think I can fight this anymore, I’m listening with one foot out the door
And something has to die to be reborn-I don’t want to be here anymore"
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

I think that Yamaku does have a buddy system, but it's only really "put in place" after a new student with issues has been there for a while. For the first few months, that role is filled by the staff. This is my reasoning for Mutou and Nurse constantly checking up on him, since every route except Shizune's is pretty short when it comes to in-game time.

Maybe not a buddy system so much as "We see this person has become close with someone/friends with other people." The staff would have seen Hisao hanging out with each set of girls, and would have come to the conclusion that they were subtly watching out for him.
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself