The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Rhodri

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Rhodri »

Been rewatching the highlights of the 2012 Olympic Torch Relay and seeing all the various torch bearers gave me the image of Emi as a torch bearer when the relay passes through Sendai in the build up for 2020 games in Tokyo. Heck, the relay could make a detour to Yamaku as a demonstration of the capabilities of disabled athletes. #getinspired and all that.

Plus, looking over the schedule for 2020, the final events and the closing ceremony take place on the weekend of Tanabata. Que an image of Emi being Japan's flag bearer at the closing ceremony, having become the first disabled athlete to win a medal at the Olympics (probably impossible 'cause she'll be 32 at that point but the power of sappy romance commands it!) before Hisao gets down on one knee before her as the parade exits the stadium.
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Rhodri wrote:Been rewatching the highlights of the 2012 Olympic Torch Relay and seeing all the various torch bearers gave me the image of Emi as a torch bearer when the relay passes through Sendai in the build up for 2020 games in Tokyo. Heck, the relay could make a detour to Yamaku as a demonstration of the capabilities of disabled athletes. #getinspired and all that.

Plus, looking over the schedule for 2020, the final events and the closing ceremony take place on the weekend of Tanabata. Que an image of Emi being Japan's flag bearer at the closing ceremony, having become the first disabled athlete to win a medal at the Olympics (probably impossible 'cause she'll be 32 at that point but the power of sappy romance commands it!) before Hisao gets down on one knee before her as the parade exits the stadium.
She might be the leader of the delegation… hmmm. Also, the Paralympics.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

If Oscar Pistorius could run the the 'regular Olmypics', don't see why Emi can't. Would have added that and the link between Yamaku and the Paralympics but wasn't sure how to word it.
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Rhodri wrote:If Oscar Pistorius could run the the 'regular Olmypics', don't see why Emi can't.
I imagine Oscar could do many things that Emi couldn't.
like shoot his girlfriend five times through a their bathroom door
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

Dat true, but I didn't want to address the Elephant in the room. What I will say is that in my headcanoon, Emi becomes the poster girl of amputee runners after Oscar's 'fall from grace.'

Atario

Post by Atario »

Rhodri wrote:Been rewatching the highlights of the 2012 Olympic Torch Relay
Haha, what??
Emi being Japan's flag bearer at the closing ceremony, having become the first disabled athlete to win a medal at the Olympics (probably impossible 'cause she'll be 32 at that point but the power of sappy romance commands it!)
Not at all impossible. (Note in particular #9 and #1.)
before Hisao gets down on one knee before her as the parade exits the stadium.
D'awww.
Emi becomes the poster girl of amputee runners after Oscar's 'fall from grace.'
Which becomes doubly unfortunate when she finds Hisao eating fried foods again one day and beats him to death with a tire iron*.

*Meaning she playfully bops him on the back with it and he has a heart attack.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

I've never quite seen Emi as the Olympic runner type of person. Can't put my finger on why. I mean, it seems like a natural progression from her membership on the track team, and yet <insert arbitrary reasoning>.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

Mahorfeus wrote:I've never quite seen Emi as the Olympic runner type of person. Can't put my finger on why. I mean, it seems like a natural progression from her membership on the track team, and yet <insert arbitrary reasoning>.
She loves running, but somehow, I don't see her having the mental discipline required in other aspects to become an Olympian.
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself
brythain

Post by brythain »

Eurobeatjester wrote:
Mahorfeus wrote:I've never quite seen Emi as the Olympic runner type of person. Can't put my finger on why. I mean, it seems like a natural progression from her membership on the track team, and yet <insert arbitrary reasoning>.
She loves running, but somehow, I don't see her having the mental discipline required in other aspects to become an Olympian.
That's why I decided she needed a mentor for the Paralympics (not the main Olympics). Enter Maya Nakanishi…

Official Website (JP)
Wikipedia

She's slightly older and larger than Emi, used to be a pro tennis player before she lost one leg.
Also renowned for financing her competitions by selling tastefully nude calendars.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Atario

Post by Atario »

brythain wrote:Enter Maya Nakanishi…
[…]
Also renowned for financing her competitions by selling tastefully nude calendars.
I, uh… I'd just like to confirm that GIS for her name does yield the results one seeks. Ahem.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

As I think we can all agree on, Takashi is a bit of a (justifiable) dickhead.

My headcanon is, though, that Molly is one of the few people that can still get along with him. Her trick is, she grew up with numerous brothers in India, all of whom were immature and prone to tantrums. When he starts getting upset or storms off, she treats him just like she would one of her brothers.
Firm, but gentle. Friendly, but dominant.

It's suffice to say, if you can deal with a 12 year old boy getting upset effectively, you can deal witb Takashi effectively.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

After Hanako's "good" end, overprotective Lilly becomes suspicious of Hisao's motives, believing him to just be stringing Hanako along until he gets something better. To prove (or disprove) her suspicions, she enlists Shizune to attempt to seduce him, which Shizune accepts because she can't resist a battle of wills. After turning down multiple advances from Shizune, Hisao figures out what's going on and confronts Lilly. Said confrontation ends up with the two of them realizing they're into each other. They get it on, only to be caught by a wandering Hanako. She flees the scene in tears, eventually colliding with Shizune who proceeds to comfort her...Which in time proceeds to "comforting" her. The end result of all of this being HisaoXLilly, ShizuneXHanako, and everybody's happy with it.

Especially the readers.~
brythain

Post by brythain »

Charmant wrote:After Hanako's "good" end, overprotective Lilly becomes suspicious of Hisao's motives, believing him to just be stringing Hanako along until he gets something better. To prove (or disprove) her suspicions, she enlists Shizune to attempt to seduce him, which Shizune accepts because she can't resist a battle of wills. After turning down multiple advances from Shizune, Hisao figures out what's going on and confronts Lilly. Said confrontation ends up with the two of them realizing they're into each other. They get it on, only to be caught by a wandering Hanako. She flees the scene in tears, eventually colliding with Shizune who proceeds to comfort her...Which in time proceeds to "comforting" her. The end result of all of this being HisaoXLilly, ShizuneXHanako, and everybody's happy with it.

Especially the readers.~ Except Misha. ~sob~ Who then sneaks into Hanako's room with a very sharp pair of scissors and proceeds to cut Hanako's hair shorter than it's ever been before, same as her own now-very-short hairstyle. Hanako runs bawling next door to Lilly, who is indulging in her healthy adolescent thing with Hisao. Lilly says in her refined way, "Dear me. I don't see any difference at all. Do kindly shut the door on your way out? There's a good girl!"
There. Fixed it for you.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Charmant wrote:After Hanako's "good" end, overprotective Lilly becomes suspicious of Hisao's motives, believing him to just be stringing Hanako along until he gets something better. To prove (or disprove) her suspicions, she enlists Shizune to attempt to seduce him, which Shizune accepts because she can't resist a battle of wills. After turning down multiple advances from Shizune, Hisao figures out what's going on and confronts Lilly. Said confrontation ends up with the two of them realizing they're into each other. They get it on, only to be caught by a wandering Hanako. She flees the scene in tears, eventually colliding with Shizune who proceeds to comfort her...Which in time proceeds to "comforting" her. The end result of all of this being HisaoXLilly, ShizuneXHanako, and everybody's happy with it.

Especially the readers.~
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
AussieInquisitor

Post by AussieInquisitor »

Munchenhausen wrote:snip
Damn ... Now I feel terrible for thinking that said quoted head-canon might probably work. Thanks for that, Munch. :D
Tha gaol agam ort, Lilly. Slàinte mhor a h-uile là a chi 's nach fhaic.

"I think I can hear SlientCook building more Sorry Corners from the remains of cooked threads to cope with the demand."
- Rhodri, 07/04/2015