The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Munchenhausen

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Munchenhausen »

Sharp-O wrote:Yeah, I'd heard that too and that bums me out. :(

But I meant the phrase "Highschool are some of the best years of your life" always struck me as something said by the ridiculously ignorant or the a complete sadist. High school was hell for me personally (and most other folks too usually) My college years were the best for me :lol:
I've gotta say, it really wasn't until college where i came out of my shell.
Through Primary School, I was "generic kinda-chubby weird kid #312"
High school, I fully regressed into "antisocial, greasy-haired, strange library-dweller who reads Japanese comics"
and it stayed that way until the last two years of High school, when i became the charming, handsome, charismatic bastard you all know and love ;)
what is modesty
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Sharp-O

Post by Sharp-O »

Munchenhausen wrote:
Sharp-O wrote:Yeah, I'd heard that too and that bums me out. :(

But I meant the phrase "Highschool are some of the best years of your life" always struck me as something said by the ridiculously ignorant or the a complete sadist. High school was hell for me personally (and most other folks too usually) My college years were the best for me :lol:
I've gotta say, it really wasn't until college where i came out of my shell.
Through Primary School, I was "generic kinda-chubby weird kid #312"
High school, I fully regressed into "antisocial, greasy-haired, strange library-dweller who reads Japanese comics"
and it stayed that way until the last two years of High school, when i became the charming, handsome, charismatic bastard you all know and love ;)
what is modesty
"BROTHER! It's been too long!" :lol: Pretty similar to my experience to be honest.
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

Battle Royale is one of Kenji's favorite books. He has spent hours drafting up plans for survival depending on what type of "weapon" he would be randomly assigned, just in case his class ever gets drafted into the Program.
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself
Atario

Post by Atario »

Munchenhausen wrote:Those fucking arms though.
It would have been so easy to just give her long sleeves, too…
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Negativedarke

Post by Negativedarke »

I've probably posted this before, but anyways revisting an idea.

Kenji has detailed dossiers on everyone hidden in his room. Or rather a notebook with various things he's "uncovered" scrawled in it. For example Lilly's page mentions she's a mafia princess and has Nationality? with english, french, russian all crossed out and SCOTTISH!. Molly's mentions she may be a spy, and her prostetics contain listening devices. Hanako's mentions that he's unsure how she got the burns, as even Kenji isn't insensitive enough to bring it up.

When Kenji and Yuuko get back together they will keep Hisao up all night with the sounds... of their bowling in the hallway.

Jigoro does not like it if anyone brings up his late wife. He'll yell at whoever mentioned her before shutting himself in his room to shed a single manly tear. Or rather cry his eyes out.
"Misha, I don't think Chocoholism is a real disability."
"But the School's Entrance Board does Hi-Chan. Wahaha~"
300BillionDegrees

Post by 300BillionDegrees »

I like to think Jigoro is just being a much bigger jerk than he normally is to test Hisao's dedication to Shizune.
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

Every so often, the Yamaku staff has to explain to a certain kind of parent that their child does not actually have a disability, and that they need to be more open-minded.
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

emmjay wrote:Every so often, the Yamaku staff has to explain to a certain kind of parent that their child does not actually have a disability, and that they need to be more open-minded.
"I'm sorry Mr Matsuka, but your daughter having 'one hand slightky pinker than the other' isn't a disability..."
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Sharp-O

Post by Sharp-O »

Munchenhausen wrote:
emmjay wrote:Every so often, the Yamaku staff has to explain to a certain kind of parent that their child does not actually have a disability, and that they need to be more open-minded.
"I'm sorry Mr Matsuka, but your daughter having 'one hand slightky pinker than the other' isn't a disability..."
That's far less sordid than I expected the first response to be :P
Sadako

Post by Sadako »

In my head, Emi and Rin definitely dance like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1S0c-82EDE

It's the only dance Emi knows. And it's dangerous: once, at a party, she accidentally punched Rin in the eye.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Sharp-O wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:
That's far less sordid than I expected the first response to be :P
Gotta keep people on their toes, ain't I? ;)
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

After a chat with the family of a deaf baby that came in to visit her grandparent on the ward in work today, I've come to the conclusion that as a baby, Shizune was loud. It was fascinating seeing this child nearing its 1st birthday that has yet to understand her condition and thus no concept of volume control make a noise that I would normally interpret as one of extreme distress yet having a beaming smile on her face (the fact that I could hear it from the other end of the ward only added to that) and the use of simple body language by her family for basic communication. I can only imagine something similar happened in the Hakamichi household.
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Rhodri wrote:After a chat with the family of a deaf baby that came in to visit her grandparent on the ward in work today, I've come to the conclusion that as a baby, Shizune was loud. It was fascinating seeing this child nearing its 1st birthday that has yet to understand her condition and thus no concept of volume control make a noise that I would normally interpret as one of extreme distress yet having a beaming smile on her face (the fact that I could hear it from the other end of the ward only added to that) and the use of simple body language by her family for basic communication. I can only imagine something similar happened in the Hakamichi household.
Could be why Mama Hakamichi bailed. Couldn't take the stress of every happy sound sending her into panic.
FelOnyx

Post by FelOnyx »

Charmant wrote:
Rhodri wrote:After a chat with the family of a deaf baby that came in to visit her grandparent on the ward in work today, I've come to the conclusion that as a baby, Shizune was loud. It was fascinating seeing this child nearing its 1st birthday that has yet to understand her condition and thus no concept of volume control make a noise that I would normally interpret as one of extreme distress yet having a beaming smile on her face (the fact that I could hear it from the other end of the ward only added to that) and the use of simple body language by her family for basic communication. I can only imagine something similar happened in the Hakamichi household.
Could be why Mama Hakamichi bailed. Couldn't take the stress of every happy sound sending her into panic.
Yet Hideaki seems to be several years younger than Shizune, and there's no indication that he's actually a half-brother, so she was clearly still with the Hakamichis for years after Shizune was born, presumably long enough for Shizune to quiet down some.
AlexG wrote:For a moment there I thought Marx woke up as some kind of stripper in the middle ages
BlackGoldShooter wrote:This is what happens when children don't eat their vegetables. First they start manufacturing statuettes. Next they take over the world.