The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

emmjay

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by emmjay »

Eurobeatjester wrote:Lilly is a huge Michael Crichton fan and owns several of his book in braille.
I still think a good chunk of Lilly's Braille library is erotica.
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
Toothless

Post by Toothless »

50 shades of Braille?

I also think she secretly enjoy children picture book with pop up images she can feel.
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

In the Emi, Rin, and Shizune routes, Lilly doesn't move back to Scotland, because she wants to be there for Hanako.
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Misha is the author and distributor of a Breaking Bad fan edit where every instance of 'meth' (and variations) has been accurately dubbed over as 'rock candy'.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

I like to think that Lilly avoids reading horror stories. That make her jumpy and she has difficulty sleeping after reading them.
Not Dead Yet
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

Oddball wrote:I like to think that Lilly avoids reading horror stories. That make her jumpy and she has difficulty sleeping after reading them.
Makes sense. She does spend a lot of time in the dark...

brythain

Post by brythain »

emmjay wrote:
Oddball wrote:I like to think that Lilly avoids reading horror stories. That make her jumpy and she has difficulty sleeping after reading them.
Makes sense. She does spend a lot of time in the dark...
Those things tend to blindside her...
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Toothless

Post by Toothless »

You guys are going to hell for this.
apackofbadgers

Post by apackofbadgers »

Toothless wrote:You guys are going to hell for this.
I guess we can meet her there.
Attachments
1.png
1.png (447.61 KiB) Viewed 19935 times
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

Sometime after Hanako's route, she and Iwanako meet. After they exchange stories, both of them start to wonder if Hisao has a thing for fragile girls with dark hair.

Akko2099

Post by Akko2099 »

Hanako is actually even more jealous than what she appears at first.
After Hisao finally confesses to her, they start a relationship. Hisao bit more than he could chew. After a while of dating, she remembers the Iwanako letter and confronts him about it, they fight but she seemed calmed after.
Hanako acts out again after finding Miki sitting in Hisao's desk chatting with him like best pals.

She either accepts that Hisao is a player and thinks to herself that she must put up with it and tells him she will always love him ...

or she kills him in Sekai to Makoto style
Rin > Hanako > Lilly > Emi > Misha > Saki > Miki > Yuuko > Akira > Hideaki > Kenji > Shizune
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

Rin thinks that abstract concepts have colors because her dad tends to use the expression "Color me [emotion]" a lot.

Siphonata

Post by Siphonata »

If Hisao had survived Kenji's manly picnic, it could've gone two ways:
  • Hisao either becomes Kenji's bro and eventually either helps him to move on from his ex or get him back together with her.
  • Hisao rejects Kenji, goes on a downward spiral of depression and eventually has a meltdown at the end of the school year.

"Punishment is not the answer. Punishment is easy. It's lazy. Redemption is hard. Redemption makes you work."-Skulduggery Pleasant

Siphonata's One Stop Shop: Entrance Here

Siphonata

Post by Siphonata »

Here's a few more headcanons for the road:

• Kenji actually had considered recruiting people to join his army against the feminist regime in Yamaku Academy. He was once a one man recruitment machine, with posters and flyers across the school in every location where he could place then. Then one of the students decided to troll Kenji by sending him naked pictures of women with penises and asking him if dickgirls are allowed to join Kenji's army, and he. hated. that. Once he found the perpetrator, he ranted at them and ended it with a vaguely Scottish sounding outburst of "NO DICKGIRLS IN KENJI'S ARMY!". Suffice to say, several students didn't let him live that down.

• Jigoro was much like Kenji when he was younger. After meeting the woman who'd bear his children, he decided to abandon his conspiracy theories and misogyny and switched them out in favour of traditionalism and nationalism. He also started working out and learning swordsmanship to fight off any would be challengers. He also doesn't mind Hideaki wearing girl's clothes because he doesn't want to people to think his son is weak (or that if he is gay, that's he's not manly enough to be gay).

• If Hisao survived the night of Kenji's manly picnic, their relationship would've been like Don Quixote. Kenji sees himself as a noble hero trying to thwart the feminist menace, with Hisao being his comrade much like the war movies he's watched. Hisao learns that Kenji's favourite book is Don Quixote, but only learns through Kenji's warped perspective that Don Quixote was a noble knight errant who travelled across the land righting wrongs, instead of a deluded madman who ends up causing far more trouble than he stops, much to the concern of those who've known him for years.

• Kenji is actually bisexual. This reconciles the fact that he had an ex-girlfriend and yet has some moments with Hisao that border on the homoerotic. Perhaps it's possible that he believes that the Greeks had the right idea when they decided that gay sex is for pleasure (though Kenji refers to his gay trysts as "man sex") and straight sex is for reproduction. His crusade against the feminists is a front for his failed relationship with his ex-girlfriend, a fear of confident women, internalized homophobia, and his own hidden desire to be sexually dominated by a woman. This cocktail of traits ensures that Shizune is his number one enemy yet is also someone he is deeply attracted to while also allowing him to pursue a relationship with Hisao that is "socially acceptable".

• Hisao is a mirror to the other girls in his various routes, and would've been one for Kenji if he hadn't died during The Deep End. Hisao of course, cannot mirror himself in the literal sense, and Kenji might serve as a reflection of Hisao if he continued to stay bitter. However, that does make me wonder: If Hisao is a mirror to the other girls (and Kenji), then what happens when the mirror has nothing to reflect? It's possible that his time in the hospital might be a clue. Hisao becomes depressed and gradually stops interacting with others before cutting them off completely, forcing the other person (i.e Iwanako) to leave him behind for their own sake so as not to become stuck in Hisao's self-pitying, self destructive black hole of negativity.

• Hisao secretly resents Iwanako for causing him to have a heart attack, and gradually became less interested in her hence why she left. Once he transferred to Yamaku, he decided to try and forget she ever existed, because he doesn't want to confront his feelings about her. Unsurprisingly, the letter from her opens the doors to memories he wished to forget, but at the same time, gives him the means to accept that it's over between him and Iwanako and that their romantic relationship was a dream that was never meant to be.

"Punishment is not the answer. Punishment is easy. It's lazy. Redemption is hard. Redemption makes you work."-Skulduggery Pleasant

Siphonata's One Stop Shop: Entrance Here