The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Steinherz

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Steinherz »

Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:It's always been my headcanon that Misha is bi with a preference for females.
Wasn't this confirmed? :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Steinherz wrote:
Hisao&Hanako<3 wrote:It's always been my headcanon that Misha is bi with a preference for females.
Wasn't this confirmed? :lol:
I think that was kinda the point of her story, wasn't it?
Not Dead Yet
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

Every character mentioned in the KS Lookalikes thread has cosplayed as at least one of those lookalikes.
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

WolfWarrior wrote:Lilly actually had a guide dog when she was young, but she had to get rid of it after Akira discovered she was allergic to dogs.
Original concepts for KS gave her a guide dog, if I remember...

Akira was once a beer brand spokeswoman. She became a heavy alcoholic in the process but cleaned up her act after finding a young Lilly wasted and vomiting one morning, having in her blindness mistaken the beer cans for soda.
She still drinks but not to extremes - and only the one brand, to insure she remembers the cost of overdoing it.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Charmant wrote:[...] but cleaned up her act after finding a young Lilly wasted and vomiting one morning, having in her blindness mistaken the beer cans for soda.
I mean I know she's blind and all, but really? :lol:

On a related note, my parents had the best plan for stopping us from drinking when we were too young. If we'd get curious and ask to try some of their beer/wine, they'd just straight-up hand us their drink.
They knew that we'd take one sip and spit it back out again :P kids generally only want sweet things and alcohol is often far too bitter for a child to want to continue drinking...
Well, 95% of the time. My older sister did indeed guzzle my dad's almost-full pint of John Smith's when she was a toddler
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Alpacalypse

Post by Alpacalypse »

People wrote:Lilly mistaking beer for soda
Entirely plausible. I have a friend who's brother (who was not blind, but I digress) once mistook a pitcher of Pimms for apple juice and proceeded to drink the whole lot.
I'm not entirely sure as to the details of the results, but I can imagine it wasn't entirely boring.
Last edited by Alpacalypse on Mon May 02, 2016 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am the harbinger of your destruction... By herbivorous, mountain dwelling quadrupeds... fear me
---
I also write now, apparently. Since everyone else does it, I'm putting it here
---
I have also discovered that I'm a decent proofreader. Anybody with SPaG problems is free to PM me their work for a thorough analysis and/or evisceration. Depends on how I'm feeling.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Munchenhausen wrote:They knew that we'd take one sip and spit it back out again :P kids generally only want sweet things and alcohol is often far too bitter for a child to want to continue drinking...
Well, 95% of the time. My older sister did indeed guzzle my dad's almost-full pint of John Smith's when she was a toddler
I overdosed on sherry once as a kid. In my defence I thought it was stale Ribena. :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Munchenhausen wrote:
Charmant wrote:[...] but cleaned up her act after finding a young Lilly wasted and vomiting one morning, having in her blindness mistaken the beer cans for soda.
I mean I know she's blind and all, but really? :lol:

On a related note, my parents had the best plan for stopping us from drinking when we were too young. If we'd get curious and ask to try some of their beer/wine, they'd just straight-up hand us their drink.
They knew that we'd take one sip and spit it back out again :P kids generally only want sweet things and alcohol is often far too bitter for a child to want to continue drinking...
Wine tends toward sweet, actually...
Though I can't deal with beer. I do enjoy malt, which makes it a shame that it's ruined by the bitter stuff. (Though Pepsi released an awesome new cola with malt in it. <3)
My worst drink mix-up to date is still the time I mistook a cup of brown paint water (it was Easter) for tea. >>;

Also headcanon: Every time Akira sees Hanako's dorm room, she quips about it being a great location for a speakeasy. Just flip a switch and all the walls and floors turn back over to the blank side, perfectly inconspicuous for Hanako.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Who doesn't love dinosaurs?
Not Dead Yet
YutoTheOrc

Post by YutoTheOrc »

Sharp-O wrote:Purely based on this picture on the Shimmie but I like to think Hanako loves Jurassic Park or maybe just dinosaurs in general.
It kinda looks like a shark hoodie to me, I took that blue thing on her back as a fin instead of a spine or knob :P. Is it bad If I'm living in 2016 and still have yet to see a single Jurassic Park/world film?

Anyway, as for my head cannon on the topic of animals. I always thought that Hanako herself was a big fan of swimming when she was younger and would often act like a shark in the water when playing with her father and mother in their backyard pool(or public pool). I think that because of the fire she never got the confidence to wear a swimsuit again, as it showed too much skin and revealed her burns. Yet she still manages to love the feeling of water on her skin even if she has trouble showing that love in public. She enjoys rainy days and likes to take long baths and showers and just experience the water.
Sharp-O

Post by Sharp-O »

YutoTheOrc wrote:
Sharp-O wrote:Purely based on this picture on the Shimmie but I like to think Hanako loves Jurassic Park or maybe just dinosaurs in general.
It kinda looks like a shark hoodie to me, I took that blue thing on her back as a fin instead of a spine or knob :P. Is it bad If I'm living in 2016 and still have yet to see a single Jurassic Park/world film?
I can see that, and you should get on Jurassic Park. It totally holds up in terms of majesty, music and effects.
YutoTheOrc wrote:Anyway, as for my head cannon on the topic of animals. I always thought that Hanako herself was a big fan of swimming when she was younger and would often act like a shark in the water when playing with her father and mother in their backyard pool(or public pool). I think that because of the fire she never got the confidence to wear a swimsuit again, as it showed too much skin and revealed her burns. Yet she still manages to love the feeling of water on her skin even if she has trouble showing that love in public. She enjoys rainy days and likes to take long baths and showers and just experience the water.
Now I'm imagining Hanako humming Part of Your World in the tub.

Naturally, I also imagine Akio singing a gender-swapped version of Kiss The Girl through the door to wind her up.
DrunkWaifu

Post by DrunkWaifu »

After Lilly's neutral path Hanako makes her move on Hisao.

I don't know what the general consensus is on Kenji's murderousness is but I don't think he intentionally threw Hisao from the manly picnic roof.
Recovering Hanako addict.
http://pastebin.com/ZV0xmAks - The Longest Day of the Year by Mehkanik, give it a try (its very short)