The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Oddball

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Oddball »

Mutou lives on coffee. he considers it a bowl of instant noddles a full meal. With that said, you do not ever want to drink coffee he's made. People have described it as tasting like mud, except worse.

On the subject of food, never take food from Kenji. He heavily over spices everything, thinking that he can build up an immunity to it (never actually explaining what "it" is.) Kenji also feels women are less active during winter, due to a hibernation instinct.
Not Dead Yet
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Oddball wrote:Mutou lives on coffee. he considers it a bowl of instant noddles a full meal. With that said, you do not ever want to drink coffee he's made. People have described it as tasting like mud, except worse.
I can get behind this, although I'd reckon the reason people don't like his coffee is that he always puts in two spoons of it with loads of sugar (smoking ruined his tastebuds). And the noodles is just out of sheer laid back-iness. He would cook himself a proper meal... it's just that it's getting late and he's got a podcast to listen to and this and that and so on...
Oddball wrote:Kenji also feels women are less active during winter, due to a hibernation instinct.
I wouldn't be surprised if this is just straight-up canon :lol:
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
brythain

Post by brythain »

Munchenhausen wrote:
Oddball wrote:Mutou lives on coffee. he considers it a bowl of instant noddles a full meal. With that said, you do not ever want to drink coffee he's made. People have described it as tasting like mud, except worse.
I can get behind this, although I'd reckon the reason people don't like his coffee is that he always puts in two spoons of it with loads of sugar (smoking ruined his tastebuds). And the noodles is just out of sheer laid back-iness. He would cook himself a proper meal... it's just that it's getting late and he's got a podcast to listen to and this and that and so on...
That's not entirely true! The reason people don't like my coffee is that it's about 6x stronger than the usual, and tends to be made with aged coffee beans, somewhat of an acquired taste. The instant noodles part is true though. And it's not so much podcasts as science blogs and YouTube videos.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

He would cook himself a proper meal... it's just that it's getting late and he's got a podcast to listen to and this and that and so on...
You know, papers to grade, lesson plans to make ...

Actually, I'm not entirely sure how well he plans out his lessons.

On the coffee subject ...

Nomiya is the kind of guy that orders coffees where their names are eight words long.

Sae gives him grief for this and always orders "Coffee. Just coffee." Insisting "Surprise me" if they further ask how she wants it.

Yuuko doesn't drink coffee much. The caffeine upsets her (although she'd chug sodas like nobody's business.)

Jigoro prepares his coffee exactly how he likes it. Unfortunatly he doesn't tell anyone else how that is and complains when they get it wrong. If he's out, he'll order his coffee black, take a sip, and complain that it's horrible then insist they start adding sugars, creams, and whatnot to it.
Last edited by Oddball on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Not Dead Yet
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

Oddball wrote: Yuuko doesn't drink coffee much. The caffeine upsets her (although she's chug sodas like nobody's business.)
That's probably a good thing. I shudder to imagine Yuuko with caffeine jitters.
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

I've been sat doing some overtime on a laptop with no internet, so I've been typing up little drabbles and immediately deleting them again. Out of it, I've grown a new little backstory for the blonde epileptic from the Newspaper Club (because I obsess over them two more than the actual characters for some reason (Thinking about it, I actually think there's something wrong with me in that instance))
  • Naomi find eyes really quite interesting. After graduating from Yamaku, she eventually goes on to study opticianry. Turns out that is actually a real word.
  • The main reason Naomi became friends with Natsume was because of her heterochromia, going on to develop a -ahem- strong friendship with her.
  • Naomi enjoys the newspaper club, but it isn't particularly her calling in life. Just something she finds fun.
  • She is the only daughter of five with four brothers, one of whom also has slight discolouration in one eye. Such an upbringing taught her how to laugh off practically anything (including physical assault and public embarrassment). She goes on to be the only child from the Inoue family with any real education.
  • She has a perfectly logical and simple explanation as to why her eyes are red, despite it not being a natural colour outside of albinism. She has yet to actually tell anyone.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
brythain

Post by brythain »

Munchenhausen wrote:I've been sat doing some overtime on a laptop with no internet, so I've been typing up little drabbles and immediately deleting them again...
Hey Munch! Haven't seen you around for a while. Those are very realistic and serious points. Most unlike your usual. Is it time to write more Naomi fanfics? :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

brythain wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:I've been sat doing some overtime on a laptop with no internet, so I've been typing up little drabbles and immediately deleting them again...
Hey Munch! Haven't seen you around for a while. Those are very realistic and serious points. Most unlike your usual. Is it time to write more Naomi fanfics? :D
How we doing, kiddo? :D Aye, I've been poking my head in every now and then but I feel I've been neglecting this little community as of recent haha
I dunno, I need to scrape the rust off before I try to upload anything literary :lol: Maybe in the near future though ;)
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

When Rin was younger, her mother uses to tie her sleeves up into little bows. As Rin got older, she started trying to do it herself, but the best she could ever do was knots. Rin still ties them in knots, but has long since forgotten why she does it.
Not Dead Yet
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

Oddball wrote:When Rin was younger, her mother uses to tie her sleeves up into little bows.
That's an adorable mental image.

SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Let's be real for a second, if Rin ever heard Death Grips they'd be her jam. That band is so weird.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
brythain

Post by brythain »

SpunkySix wrote:Let's be real for a second, if Rin ever heard Death Grips they'd be her jam. That band is so weird.
You're back! ... with a Rin post?! :D
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

SpunkySix wrote:Let's be real for a second, if Rin ever heard Death Grips they'd be her jam. That band is so weird.
Never heard of 'em, but I like the idea of Rin being into a band named after something done with the hands.

SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

brythain wrote:
You're back! ... with a Rin post?! :D
Uh... yes, ostensibly. I don't know, the innovative experimental art aspect of the band just jogged something in my memory I guess, and then I ran with it. But that's another story.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

Lilly is a huge Michael Crichton fan and owns several of his book in braille.
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself