The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Riakai

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Riakai »

DrunkWaifu wrote:After Lilly's neutral path Hanako makes her move on Hisao.

I don't know what the general consensus is on Kenji's murderousness is but I don't think he intentionally threw Hisao from the manly picnic roof.
I feel like Kenji is the kinda guy to kill someone because they shouted "No balls! You won't!" at them.
[Innumerable Fits]
The Naomi Inoue Pseudo-Route.
[Ria's One-Shot Hell]
One-Shots. Not much else to say there.

You can find my ramblings over at my blog...
...or poke me on discord @ria#0413. screeee
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Lily once made an entire song dedicated to wine, but never had it recorded in any way. She forgets it after a few months.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Miki secretly adores Splatoon.
And Shizune is hardcore into Dark Souls.
Valjean Lafitte

Post by Valjean Lafitte »

Charmant wrote:Miki secretly adores Splatoon.
But how would she play it? I can picture her holding the gamepad between her left hand and right stump, but she'd need to be able to press ZR to shoot.
"I wonder what is it about the rain?"
"Everything."
300BillionDegrees

Post by 300BillionDegrees »

Miki is missing her left hand, but regardless can the controls not be remapped? (I don't have a Wii-u :( )
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

That's the flaw in console gaming.
Customization is virtually impossible
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
brythain

Post by brythain »

Molly Kapur's Japanese name is Moriko Kapora. After graduation, she ends up at UC Berkeley, marries an Indian coder and works for a ubiquitous-AI startup.

She now walks around with two AI units, one in each leg, called Tom and Jerry. She is annoyed when acquaintances who actually know about T&J refer to them as 'Ben and Jerry' by accident.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Sharp-O

Post by Sharp-O »

brythain wrote:Molly Kapur's Japanese name is Moriko Kapora. After graduation, she ends up at UC Berkeley, marries an Indian coder and works for a ubiquitous-AI startup.

She now walks around with two AI units, one in each leg, called Tom and Jerry. She is annoyed when acquaintances who actually know about T&J refer to them as 'Ben and Jerry' by accident.
I'm having flashes of both Red vs Blue and to an idea I had for a future Yamaku where the student handbook AI was called M.I.S.H.A :D

Suffice to say I am so down for this idea but, basing it on my Molly, her AI would be called Steed and Peel. 8)
brythain

Post by brythain »

Sharp-O wrote:Suffice to say I am so down for this idea but, basing it on my Molly, her AI would be called Steed and Peel. 8)
I much preferred Joanna Lumley as Purdey. :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Sharp-O

Post by Sharp-O »

brythain wrote:
Sharp-O wrote:Suffice to say I am so down for this idea but, basing it on my Molly, her AI would be called Steed and Peel. 8)
I much preferred Joanna Lumley as Purdey. :D
Sorry but The Avengers will always be those two to me.
KatawaHaremGod

Post by KatawaHaremGod »

Some minor ones...

All sandwiches/cakes in the "Shanghai" replaced with Japanese foods like soba and mochi (for the cakes) :D

Jigoro seems designed as the "hero of another story". He seems like an asshole, and he kind of is, but if you play an action game as him he could be a JPN-style Duke Nukem with his over-the-top manliness :lol:
Rumba Rumba Rumba Rumba Rumba!

1) Lilly 2) Emi/Hanako 3) Misha 4)Rin/Shizine: I don't hate anyone, but I guess I'm a Lillypad :lol:
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

KatawaHaremGod wrote:Jigoro seems designed as the "hero of another story". He seems like an asshole, and he kind of is, but if you play an action game as him he could be a JPN-style Duke Nukem with his over-the-top manliness :lol:
On'y now do I realise how much I want to see Jigoro with shades saying "blow it out your ass" :lol:
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
KatawaHaremGod

Post by KatawaHaremGod »

On'y now do I realise how much I want to see Jigoro with shades saying "blow it out your ass" :lol:
Well, he'll be JPN style so he'll say stuff like "temee, kono bakayarou!" in a growling voice as he battles monsters and gives 10,000 yen notes to hostesses in Ginza :twisted:

And instead of a gun he'll just put his katana to good use :lol:
Rumba Rumba Rumba Rumba Rumba!

1) Lilly 2) Emi/Hanako 3) Misha 4)Rin/Shizine: I don't hate anyone, but I guess I'm a Lillypad :lol:
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Mutou's classroom is bigger than every other room on the corridor, almost twice as big as any other classroom in the building... Yet no room is smaller than it should be, to compensate. It's a running joke amongst the staff and students that Mutou's classroom has impossible dimensions.

[Timelord Technology Intensifies]
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
brythain

Post by brythain »

Munchenhausen wrote:Mutou's classroom is bigger than every other room on the corridor, almost twice as big as any other classroom in the building... Yet no room is smaller than it should be, to compensate. It's a running joke amongst the staff and students that Mutou's classroom has impossible dimensions.

[Timelord Technology Intensifies]
No, the whole of Yamaku is inside Mutou's classroom, which is why so much seems to happen in there. However, Kenji's room is also like that, which is why Yamaku has impossible chronology. The two of them have locked their rooms together in space and time by accident—that's a 10-4.