The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Silentcook »

brythain wrote:This thread's about headcanon, not arsecanon. :D
AAAAAA :cry:
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Charmant

Post by Charmant »

My headcanon says that brythain is Hyde to Cook's Jekyll and the extreme negative reactions to bryth's bad wordplay is actually horror that his evil alter ego got loose again. :twisted:

Also that Meiko and Mutou had a brief fling some time after Mr. Ibarazaki's accident. Meiko ended it and quietly hooked up with Nurse later on, leading to Mutou's overall downer vibe.
Atario

Post by Atario »

Charmant wrote:Meiko and Mutou had a brief fling some time after Mr. Ibarazaki's accident
But… how would they have met…?
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
brythain

Post by brythain »

One rule I personally have for headcanon is that it should be something you can explain based on canon, base on canon, or at least not contradict canon.
It doesn't have to be rigorously supported by logic, but it shouldn't be ridiculous.
What is 'ridiculous' in this context? I'd think of it as not-impossible, just requiring too much mucking with canon to achieve.

Example: saying Shizune is secretly not deaf but did it to keep Misha around.

This is doable, but it undermines KS canon, so if I think it, I ruthlessly extirpate the thought.

Example: Meiko x Mutou.

This is doable too. However, since Meiko x Nurse is canonically far more likely, see above.

Of course, you can have whatever canon you like in your head. But 'splainin' is goods. :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
ogorhan

Post by ogorhan »

Meh my headcanon about mutou is that hes already married(I dont remember if the game tells you he's married or not) so no shipping him and tbh I dont see him being shipped with anyone else other then meiko because of the age difference with the other girls though it may happen.
しれー、しれぇー!、しれぇーってばー!ねー!、おーい、きこえてないのー?ぅおーい!

Tokitsukaze y u so cute.

Admiral of the sea and a stout defender of his kanmusu.
brythain

Post by brythain »

ogorhan wrote:Meh my headcanon about mutou is that hes already married(I dont remember if the game tells you he's married or not) so no shipping him and tbh I dont see him being shipped with anyone else other then meiko because of the age difference with the other girls though it may happen.
Akira is about seven years older than Lilly, so not so bad... Meiko might be older than Mutou!
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
KSPuff

Post by KSPuff »

ogorhan wrote:Meh my headcanon about mutou is that hes already married(I dont remember if the game tells you he's married or not) so no shipping him and tbh I dont see him being shipped with anyone else other then meiko because of the age difference with the other girls though it may happen.
Agreed but I don't remember anything about him being married being mentioned either. My only OTP for him: Mutou X Science
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

I don't consider him as married primarily, but I can definitely imagine him being so. I think it was Doomish that wrote a fanfic about him having a wife with severe Agoraphobia, and that I can believe.
but for fanfic's sake, I prefer him single ;)
KSPuff wrote:My only OTP for him: Mutou X Science
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

Jigoro X Meiko : if they meet I'm sure they would have an affair, but nothing more.
Jigoro is surely the kind of guy who is good to have affair but is hated by women in serious relationships; a bit like Johnny Bravo (who is implied to sucks to seduce women in a relationship purpose but is far to be virgin) except he is very happy with it.
And Meiko certainly don't care about Jigoro's jerkishness if it's just an affair.

For Mutou, I always imagine him as a old bachelor, I don't think he is really bothered by it if he begins to see the disadvantages to be a middle age bachelor and feel a bit lonely.
So Mutou X Nobody.
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

If any of you read Pedagogy written by one of the developers, then it's established Mutou has a wife.

I don't think that's what people come away with though when they read that story, so it's easy to overlook :lol:

I could see Mutou having a fling with one of the other teachers/faculty, although said person hasn't been introduced. The only person I can see him pairing up with personality wise might be Akira, but the mental gymnastics required for the two of them to get together is insane.

I could see Mutou and Meiko meeting up somehow, for example if Emi sucked hard enough at science that Mutou felt the need to call her mother in for a conference about it.
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself
brythain

Post by brythain »

Eurobeatjester wrote:I could see Mutou having a fling with one of the other teachers/faculty, although said person hasn't been introduced. The only person I can see him pairing up with personality wise might be Akira, but the mental gymnastics required for the two of them to get together is insane.
1. Said person has been introduced here in spirizu's 'Starbursts' and also in my own 'Pavane'. She's the canonical form teacher of 3-2. Of course, all this is various headcanon, but entertaining.

2. I've done the mental gymnastics, but you'll need to dig for it somewhere here. :)

And as for 'Pedagogy', dear Eurobeatjester, eurrrrgh. :roll:
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

Mutou's wife in Doomish's "Agoraphobia" is my personal headcanon. :)

Though the Mutou in themocaw's Saki route comes a close second, being divorced not because of a loveless marriage, but because he loves his job too much. I could see that.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Eurobeatjester wrote:If any of you read Pedagogy written by one of the developers, then it's established Mutou has a wife.
>2014
>classing a dev's fanfics as canon
>shiggy-diggy-doo-dah

B^]
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
d2r

Post by d2r »

If that's canon, then obviously that fic Aura or whoever it was wrote where Lilly puts the ants into Hisao's eyes is also canon :lol:
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

Multiverse theory.
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself