The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Negativedarke

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Negativedarke »

Gajzla wrote:
Unless the school’s in the middle of nowhere I’m sure she could find a boy to do the horizontal monster mash with, I do think she regrets acting so rashly though, in hindsight she would have lost it to someone she loves. Like Hisao =P
*gasps* MAYBE IT WAS THE TEACHER LILLY HAD A CRUSH ON![/quote]

Holy shit, other than being kinda fucked up that's an amazing story line. Is it bad that I have this picture of Lilly finding out and challenging Saki to a cane v. cane death match?[/quote]
Teachers who sleep with their students, particurly ones that are still in middle school are kinda scumbags though.
"Misha, I don't think Chocoholism is a real disability."
"But the School's Entrance Board does Hi-Chan. Wahaha~"
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

SCA can be hereditary. I don't imagine Saki willingly choosing to have kids. :(

You got it all wrong!

Saki found out she had ataxia, then wanted to lose her virginity ASAP. She was good friends with Lilly, and having joked about their sex drives in the past, she confessed to Lilly. She was the one who confessed to Lilly that she tells Hisao about during their date.

When they both end up at Yamaku, Saki used to be in 3-3, but after becoming friends with Misha and seeing how she tried to get together with Shizune, it brought up bad memories and she asked to be transferred out of the class.
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself
brythain

Post by brythain »

Eurobeatjester wrote:SCA can be hereditary. I don't imagine Saki willingly choosing to have kids. :(

You got it all wrong!
Haha, no, this is all headcanon, and headcanon can be -wrong- without being -wrong-. :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

brythain wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:SCA can be hereditary. I don't imagine Saki willingly choosing to have kids. :(

You got it all wrong!
Haha, no, this is all headcanon, and headcanon can be -wrong- without being -wrong-. :D
I'm biting my tongue so hard it's bleeding right now, just so you know :P
Blank Mage wrote:
believe in yourself
brythain

Post by brythain »

Eurobeatjester wrote:
brythain wrote:

You got it all wrong!
Aw, come on, don't deny Saki the chance of happiness. Maybe she's gone for genetic counselling with Hisao and they've decided the risk is low enough? :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

brythain wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:
brythain wrote: Haha, no, this is all headcanon, and headcanon can be -wrong- without being -wrong-. :D
Aw, come on, don't deny Saki the chance of happiness. Maybe she's gone for genetic counselling with Hisao and they've decided the risk is low enough? :D
Just remember, kids, there are lots of ways to fuck!
Maybe she's dedicated her life to mutual masturbation? Oral sex?
Maybe she loves being rogered up the shitter?
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
brythain

Post by brythain »

Munchenhausen wrote:Just remember, kids, there are lots of ways to fuck!
Maybe she's dedicated her life to mutual masturbation? Oral sex?
Maybe she loves being rogered up the shitter?
Or she just loves having her tongue bitten...
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Things just went over the norm in here •_•
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Negativedarke

Post by Negativedarke »

You got it all wrong!

Saki found out she had ataxia, then wanted to lose her virginity ASAP. She was good friends with Lilly, and having joked about their sex drives in the past, she confessed to Lilly. She was the one who confessed to Lilly that she tells Hisao about during their date.

When they both end up at Yamaku, Saki used to be in 3-3, but after becoming friends with Misha and seeing how she tried to get together with Shizune, it brought up bad memories and she asked to be transferred out of the class.
Funny I was thinking the same thing about the possibility of Saki being the one to confess to Lilly. Maybe she also had a fling with Misha. Nothing emotionally binding, just sex.

Also going back to my post that started all this, I said that it'd be quite a few times before Saki and Hisao actually had intercourse. Yes I was thinking mutual masturbation, and also oral, and maybe a few other things.
"Misha, I don't think Chocoholism is a real disability."
"But the School's Entrance Board does Hi-Chan. Wahaha~"
Gajzla

Post by Gajzla »

She could always foster or adopt a child, It really depends if she herself has seen love one die to the illness. She wouldn’t want to put that unhappiness of a child I don’t think.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Gajzla wrote:
She could always foster or adopt a child, It really depends if she herself has seen love one die to the illness. She wouldn’t want to put that unhappiness of a child I don’t think.
>adopt children
>Japan

Uhhh... Iirc, it's hell to adopt kids in Japan, even ones related to you. Add in having a disability, and that's basically a no-go.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Steinherz wrote:
Gajzla wrote:
>adopt children
>Japan

Uhhh... Iirc, it's hell to adopt kids in Japan, even ones related to you. Add in having a disability, and that's basically a no-go.
Exactly. You either have to be a family member or have a strong family connection. [HERE] is a useful primer.
Gajzla

Post by Gajzla »

brythain wrote: Exactly. You either have to be a family member or have a strong family connection. [HERE] is a useful primer.
Well I didn't know that...

Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

Yep, sadly, this is true. It would be really, REALLY hard for Saki and Hisao to adopt normally, and if you add in Saki's disability, it would be considered by the powers-that-be to not be a stable environment for a child to grow up in.

One could argue that would be better than living in an orphanage, but thems the breaks in Japan.
Blank Mage wrote:
believe in yourself
Alpacalypse

Post by Alpacalypse »

Steinherz wrote:
Gajzla wrote:
Steinherz wrote: *gasps* MAYBE IT WAS THE TEACHER LILLY HAD A CRUSH ON!
Holy shit, other than being kinda fucked up that's an amazing story line. Is it bad that I have this picture of Lilly finding out and challenging Saki to a cane v. cane death match?
Lilly: "Sensei is mine!"
Saki: "Too late~"
*CANE DUEL*
Sorry I'm late with this, but I found a picture with a Saki vs Lilly duel! :)
I am the harbinger of your destruction... By herbivorous, mountain dwelling quadrupeds... fear me
---
I also write now, apparently. Since everyone else does it, I'm putting it here
---
I have also discovered that I'm a decent proofreader. Anybody with SPaG problems is free to PM me their work for a thorough analysis and/or evisceration. Depends on how I'm feeling.