The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Zarys

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Zarys »

I remember having read that from a dev...(with the whole thing about A22)
but since when people who are socially excluded are delusional or a subject of humor (an humor where we make fun of them about themselves) ? it's pretty awful.
and after you will be amazed by the rate of suicide ...for sure if more to be excluded , you accuse them of being just "immature"...

But I don't think that Kenji would be really unable to works in society, thought, he isn't socialy anxious,ect...
Last edited by Zarys on Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

I always saw him as a parody of the /pol/ board.
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

The behavior of Jigoro is just how he act with everyone but not a form of disrespect from his viewpoint : he spare no one but it is just caustic and critical with everyone, He think globaly that he" wake up" people who are too soft and sleepy/lazy for him, like he critize Hisao but ultimately led him to think about his future, he harassed him a little more because he is the boyfriend of his daughter but Misha says he's always like that and she is not so unreliable to be don't be trusted for something so simple; and mostly he says nothing discriminatory and a true jerk would said something like that.
And he is a bit like that with his own children anyway, to motivate them.
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Zarys wrote:The behavior of Jigoro is just how he act with everyone but not a form of disrespect from his viewpoint : he spare no one but it is just caustic and critical with everyone, He think globaly that he" wake up" people who are too soft and sleepy/lazy for him, like he critize Hisao but ultimately led him to think about his future, he harassed him a little more because he is the boyfriend of his daughter but Misha says he's always like that and she is not so unreliable to be don't be trusted for something so simple; and mostly he says nothing discriminatory and a true jerk would said something like that.
If you're trying to suggest that Jigoro is a jerk, you're wrong. Like, so wrong it can't even be headcanon. He is clearly a huge jerk. XD

And what's awful about humor? Kenji's hilarious. Even moreso as I'm like 91% certain that the package delivered to him in one route is a body pillow of Hisao.
FelOnyx

Post by FelOnyx »

Charmant wrote:
Zarys wrote:The behavior of Jigoro is just how he act with everyone but not a form of disrespect from his viewpoint : he spare no one but it is just caustic and critical with everyone, He think globaly that he" wake up" people who are too soft and sleepy/lazy for him, like he critize Hisao but ultimately led him to think about his future, he harassed him a little more because he is the boyfriend of his daughter but Misha says he's always like that and she is not so unreliable to be don't be trusted for something so simple; and mostly he says nothing discriminatory and a true jerk would said something like that.
If you're trying to suggest that Jigoro is a jerk, you're wrong. Like, so wrong it can't even be headcanon. He is clearly a huge jerk. XD

And what's awful about humor? Kenji's hilarious. Even moreso as I'm like 91% certain that the package delivered to him in one route is a body pillow of Hisao.
That's not a headcanon. That's a cannon pointed at my head, firing a huge pile of "For the love of all that is good about humanity, NO!!!", and yet, I find it strangely appealing.

...The idea for the box's contents, not the body pillow.
Last edited by FelOnyx on Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AlexG wrote:For a moment there I thought Marx woke up as some kind of stripper in the middle ages
BlackGoldShooter wrote:This is what happens when children don't eat their vegetables. First they start manufacturing statuettes. Next they take over the world.
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

FelOnyx wrote:
Charmant wrote:

That's not a headcanon. That's a cannon pointed at my head, firing a huge pile of "For the love of all that is good about humanity, NO!!!" And yet, I find it strangely appealing.

...The idea for the box's contents, not the body pillow.
Well, he does hang around Hisao quite a lot...And he gets just a biiiit too friendly up on the roof there... >>;
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

Charmant wrote:
Well a jerk is someone who wants to make people suffer, so my headcanon is that he act like that because it's his nature* (and in his mind he can't really hurt anyone by his words) and thinks that people (especially young people) need to be nagged and shaken up a bit.
Like his criticism of the student council of Shizune : he honestly think it's weird to have only 3 members and encourages Shizune in his way to improves it.

*Not pathologic, he is not even really unable to express his emotions (like other members of his family , he does it as well as the average people, just by in own way*), he is just a little passive-agressive but certainly not a bad person. (and his attitude is so predictable and shallow when his interest in his family seem more real that he should not be so hard to live with over time)

*In fact, the Hakamichi are like the Addams Family : behind their apparent inhumanity, they are just as human and lovely as other people. (if not more)
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Zarys wrote:Well a jerk is someone who wants to make people suffer...
"Well, actually..."

No. Jigoro's a jerk, never mind any weirdly narrow definition of the word you might hold.
What would you call someone who spends all his time telling everyone around him how wrong and inferior they are and how great and always right he is at everything?

It's also probably why there's no mother figure in that particular picture too. :lol: I wouldn't blame her for bailing.
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

Charmant wrote:It's also probably why there's no mother figure in that particular picture too. :lol: I wouldn't blame her for bailing.
Well, my own headcanon on that (on which Developments elaborates a bit) is that Shizune's mother is a lesbian, and left Jigoro after falling in love with another woman. For me, that goes a fair distance toward explaining that, among other things.
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!
Atario

Post by Atario »

Meiko gave birth to Emi when super young. Like, barely-graduated-high-school-before-she-started-showing young. That's why she looks so young in the game.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

I believe Meiko gets a lot of attention from the younger guys and, although her heart belongs to Nurse, she likes it. On occasion, she will give in to temptation and drop hints, flirt and 'accidentally' brush up against Yamaku's male students.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

Munchenhausen wrote:I believe Meiko gets a lot of attention from the younger guys and, although her heart belongs to Nurse, she likes it. On occasion, she will give in to temptation and drop hints, flirt and 'accidentally' brush up against Yamaku's male students.
I can see her getting attention. (I mean, duh. "MILF" isn't a term I use much, but she totally qualifies as one.) I can see her enjoying the attention. But I don't see her as the flirtatious type. Even when she was younger, before she met Mr. Ibarazaki, I don't think she was particularly flirty.
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
Atario

Post by Atario »

emmjay wrote:I don't think she was particularly flirty.
Really? She's fairly flirty (though in a third wheel kind of way) even in the game itself…

Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Atario wrote:
emmjay wrote:I don't think she was particularly flirty.
Really? She's fairly flirty (though in a third wheel kind of way) even in the game itself…
I thought that was more just messing Hisao than any actual flirting.
Not Dead Yet
Atario

Post by Atario »

Same diff