Post by Charmant »

Munchenhausen wrote:I tried visually imaging it, but I still don't know how
*trouble breathing* God dammit Munch why
brythain

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by brythain »

Munchenhausen wrote:I tried visually imaging it, but I still don't know how
This from a man who wrote:
I've just got mental images of Hisao walking in on her using her arms to eat some pasta, and they both stare at each other.
Slowly, her arms start sliding into her nubs and she maintains eye contact the whole time.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Atario

Post by Atario »

Broomhead wrote:On the other hand, we have kinda seen her nubs-out naked, so... sarcasm, Atario?
Headcanon: when Lilly said all those snide things to President Lincoln, she didn't really mean them.
Mahorfeus wrote:Nonsense. She just sucks them into her body. Kind of like a snail does with its eye stalks.
I… I kinda want to see this happen now…
Munchenhausen wrote:archerin.png
:lol:
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

thought archerrin.png was gonna be fsn crossover am dissapoint.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
ogorhan

Post by ogorhan »

I think Akira occasionally likes to streetrace, just as a side hobby she does to relieve stress.
しれー、しれぇー!、しれぇーってばー!ねー!、おーい、きこえてないのー?ぅおーい!

Tokitsukaze y u so cute.

Admiral of the sea and a stout defender of his kanmusu.
Velitation

Post by Velitation »

ogorhan wrote:I think Akira occasionally likes to streetrace, just as a side hobby she does to relieve stress.
Yeah, I can see that. Racing in a Lancer or Supra or something.

Or the Top Gear reasonably priced car of the week.
[fahsign]Velitation[/fahsign] Remember, it's just a game.
BMFJack

Post by BMFJack »

IIRC Akira states that her car is a Lancer, but also says that she doesn't know much about cars. I'm not necessarily disputing your headcanon, just pointing out that it's not likely.

One of the strange headcanons that I have is that Rin is normal and really brilliant but loves fucking with people. There are a few scenes which prompted me to have this idea.
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

BMFJack wrote:IIRC Akira states that her car is a Lancer, but also says that she doesn't know much about cars. I'm not necessarily disputing your headcanon, just pointing out that it's not likely.

One of the strange headcanons that I have is that Rin is normal and really brilliant but loves fucking with people. There are a few scenes which prompted me to have this idea.
Well, she probably has a guy for the whole "knowing stuff" part. Or she hustles at the streetraces and the "I know nothing about cars!" thing is part of the act.
Broomhead

Post by Broomhead »

The nurse has deals with many of the students, such as Rin and Emi, where he agrees to keep certain secrets from their parents and staff as long as the student fully discloses anything which could affect their health. Thus, he is fully aware of Hisao's sex life in most routes, leading him to ease off the exercise slightly. On the other hand, in Lilly's route, he continues his pressures because neither has told him about their sex lives.

The secrets from Rin and Emi would be the cigarette and anal respectively, while Shizune probably tells him straight-on.

(I realize that patient confidentiality may cover that, but I've always kinda assumed that certain cases lead to a phone-call home or something similar.)
Lilly = Rin > Hanako > Emi > Misha > Shizune

I'm back in action.
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Broomhead wrote:The nurse has deals with many of the students, such as Rin and Emi, where he agrees to keep certain secrets from their parents and staff as long as the student fully discloses anything which could affect their health. Thus, he is fully aware of Hisao's sex life in most routes, leading him to ease off the exercise slightly. On the other hand, in Lilly's route, he continues his pressures because neither has told him about their sex lives.

The secrets from Rin and Emi would be the cigarette and anal respectively, while Shizune probably tells him straight-on.

(I realize that patient confidentiality may cover that, but I've always kinda assumed that certain cases lead to a phone-call home or something similar.)
Why would he be told about the cigarette in Rin's route and not the incessant fucking in Lilly's route? Both are a potential hazard to Hisao's health.
Broomhead

Post by Broomhead »

I imagine Lilly, due to some of her actions in her route, is not the type to give more information than she believes is needed at any given time unless with a romance interest or very close friend. As such, she wouldn't mention it to the nurse unless he specifically asked her, and he may not have a reason to.

I'm back in action.
BMFJack

Post by BMFJack »

Given Lilly's reserved nature, if he didn't ask (and it isn't likely he'd be able to infer) then she wouldn't tell.

Hisao is obviously uncomfortable talking about such things. It seems as though Hisao becomes a bit more like the girl from each respective route, so he'd be a bit more reserved as well. Which makes it less likely the subject would be broached.
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Broomhead wrote:I imagine Lilly, due to some of her actions in her route, is not the type to give more information than she believes is needed at any given time unless with a romance interest or very close friend. As such, she wouldn't mention it to the nurse unless he specifically asked her, and he may not have a reason to.
Which doesn't explain why Hisao wouldn't, assuming he had made such an arrangement.

Speaking of arrangements, I like to think Nomiya had an ongoing deal with Sae to bring her new talent in exchange for money, and after Rin bailed on the exhibition, Sae cut him off so now he lives in a box with his Yamaku paycheck going toward goofy clothing and cat food.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Charmant wrote:
Broomhead wrote:I imagine Lilly, due to some of her actions in her route, is not the type to give more information than she believes is needed at any given time unless with a romance interest or very close friend. As such, she wouldn't mention it to the nurse unless he specifically asked her, and he may not have a reason to.
Which doesn't explain why Hisao wouldn't, assuming he had made such an arrangement.

Speaking of arrangements, I like to think Nomiya had an ongoing deal with Sae to bring her new talent in exchange for money, and after Rin bailed on the exhibition, Sae cut him off so now he lives in a box with his Yamaku paycheck going toward goofy clothing and cat food.
I don't know about that one, but I'd like to believe that some time down the road post-good ending, Rin came into contact with him again by happenstance when he was a lot closer to death and he apologized for being such an asshole.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Broomhead

Post by Broomhead »

SpunkySix wrote: I don't know about that one, but I'd like to believe that some time down the road post-good ending, Rin came into contact with him again by happenstance when he was a lot closer to death and he apologized for being such an asshole.
I dunno why, but in my head, that'd be a couple of months later. I guess it's just a wrath thing for yelling at her, but I imagine his heart exploded after the year was through. Dunno what that says about me.

I'm back in action.