The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
Oscar Wildecat
Posts: 477
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:28 pm
Location: A short drive west of Kingdom Come.

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Oscar Wildecat » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:50 pm

FelOnyx wrote:
Steinherz wrote: Emi is a fujoshi. One of my friends came up with this, and gave no reason for it.
I can see it. There's no good reason, but it just works.
Hmm... Emi provides the scripts, Rin provides the art. And... a whole new world of Hisao/Kenji slash fics appear on the shelves. :lol:

(Shizune will sell you brain beach at very reasonable prices.)
I like all the girls in KS, but empathize with Hanako the most.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain
“Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.” - Winston Churchill
Checkout SordidEuphemism's Logo Thread.

User avatar
Charmant
Posts: 564
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:00 pm

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Charmant » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:53 pm

On an American Horror Story binge (Jessica Lange is a goddamn treasure and why hadn't I heard of her before) but it's now my headcanon that most of the people at Yamaku died in the incidents relating to their conditions and are ghosts trapped there. Lilly was 'born' blind but stillborn. Misha is alive and unaware of Shizune's demise, whose ghost rejects her affections because of it. Shizune was deafened by a train as it hit her. Emi perished in the car accident. Rin bled out during the surgical removal of her thalidomide arms (. Hanako died from her burns.

Kenji is alive but doesn't understand the ghostly happenings surrounding the girls which causes his paranoia.
Mutou died, realized it, and never quite made peace with the fact.
Nurse is alive and aware that his patients are ghosts but prefers to let them believe they're alive for their happiness' sake.
Last edited by Charmant on Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
brythain
Posts: 3497
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:58 pm
Location: East Asia
Contact:

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by brythain » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:56 pm

Charmant wrote:... it's now my headcanon that most of the people at Yamaku died in the incidents relating to their conditions and are ghosts trapped there (etc)
This quote seems quite apt for your present state of mind. :)
Oscar Wildecat wrote:(Shizune will sell you brain bleach at very reasonable prices.)
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)

User avatar
Charmant
Posts: 564
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:00 pm

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Charmant » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:58 pm

brythain wrote:This quote seems quite apt for your present state of mind. :)
Oh, come now. Brain bleach is for grotesque things. They're just (mostly) happy ghosts! :P

User avatar
Munchenhausen
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:43 am
Location: Leicester, UK

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Munchenhausen » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:53 am

Charmant wrote:
brythain wrote:This quote seems quite apt for your present state of mind. :)
Oh, come now. Brain bleach is for grotesque things. They're just (mostly) happy ghosts! :P
Yo fam if I was motored by some cheeky bugger in a lorry and I came back as a ghost with a gammy leg, i'd be right miffed
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon

bhtooefr
Posts: 1353
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:20 pm
Location: Newark, OH
Contact:

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by bhtooefr » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:59 am

Steinherz wrote:Emi is a fujoshi. One of my friends came up with this, and gave no reason for it.
*ahem* (from page 2, no less)

Also, she talks with her gay best friend about anal sex. Canonically.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!

User avatar
brythain
Posts: 3497
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:58 pm
Location: East Asia
Contact:

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by brythain » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:08 am

bhtooefr wrote:
Steinherz wrote:Emi is a fujoshi. One of my friends came up with this, and gave no reason for it.
*ahem* (from page 2, no less)

Also, she talks with her gay best friend about anal sex. Canonically.
Oh yes. I remember that. Not fondly, but I did remember it. :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)

User avatar
Steinherz
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:06 am
Location: New England

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Steinherz » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:57 pm

bhtooefr wrote:
Steinherz wrote:Emi is a fujoshi. One of my friends came up with this, and gave no reason for it.
*ahem* (from page 2, no less)

Also, she talks with her gay best friend about anal sex. Canonically.
Oooh yeah :lol: Damn, I thought that one was original. She's gonna be maaaad that she's a year late with her headcanon :lol:

So Emi would be the one to give tips to Hisao on that in a situation when he's with a dude. Or send him to Kenta for advice :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.

User avatar
Kakureboshi
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:05 pm

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Kakureboshi » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:56 am

To be fair, the fact that she talks about anal sex with her friend is not supporting evidence that she gets turned on by it. One can discuss such topics without being aroused by them.

That said, Emi being a fujoshi just fits too much. In my headcanon Hanako is also a fujoshi, for no reason other than it just being a hunch of mine.

...and Shizune is totally into BDSM.

User avatar
brythain
Posts: 3497
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:58 pm
Location: East Asia
Contact:

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by brythain » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:06 am

My headcanon is that Akira's boyfriend was Shinjiro Koizumi, and that he felt she was a political liability because she looked so foreign, so he used her relocation to Scotland as an excuse to break up. Akira, of course, was upset but also glad to be rid of such a callous paramour. In the KS-verse, of course, not IRL. :)
Kakureboshi wrote:...and Shizune is totally into BDSM.
But that's canon! :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)

User avatar
Gravy
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:36 pm
Location: Good ol' Kansas

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Gravy » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:57 pm

Now that Thanksgiving is coming near, I wonder if the KS cast will be celebrating? If so, They must be in some kind of way! :D

For my own headcanon, Kenji will be having a "Manlier picnic" with Hisao where they are poorly dressed as pilgrims and they eat turkey sandwiches.
My name may be "Gravy", but that doesn't mean I like gravy.
I have Narcolepsy.

Favorites in order: Rin, Suzu, Emi, Lilly, Hanako,Mishaha!, Shizune
Image
Image

User avatar
Steinherz
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:06 am
Location: New England

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Steinherz » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:09 pm

Kakureboshi wrote:To be fair, the fact that she talks about anal sex with her friend is not supporting evidence that she gets turned on by it. One can discuss such topics without being aroused by them.

That said, Emi being a fujoshi just fits too much. In my headcanon Hanako is also a fujoshi, for no reason other than it just being a hunch of mine.

...and Shizune is totally into BDSM.
.... I can see Hanako being one. It's often the quiet girls who are the kinkiest (which is why I honestly believe Hanako would be the most adventurous of all the girls in the bedroom)

Also, Shizune being into BDSM is canon. Do you even remember her first H-scene? :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.

User avatar
emmjay
Posts: 458
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:14 am
Location: Western North Carolina, physically at least

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by emmjay » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:43 am

Steinherz wrote:It's often the quiet girls who are the kinkiest (which is why I honestly believe Hanako would be the most adventurous of all the girls in the bedroom)
Although as the comments on this picture point out, bondage and hot wax would be right out.
Seriously though, I could see bondage giving Hanako a real problem. After all, this is a girl whose frequent response to uncomfortable situations (and sometimes, just human interaction) is to run away. Remove her ability to do that, and you could have a panic attack on your hands. (Heh, maybe IVEGOTTAGODOSOMETHING! is her safeword...)
Last edited by emmjay on Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)

User avatar
Munchenhausen
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:43 am
Location: Leicester, UK

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Munchenhausen » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:51 am

- I reckon Mutou is the kind of guy who is a walking encyclopedia. And not just the Oxford kind, I mean the 'How To Do Anything' kind. He's fluent in multiple lanuages, can tell you pretty much anything you need to know about anything apart from how women work, and he's unexpectedly in shape for such a hunched-over scruffbag. Somewhat of a Deus Ex Machina, he can pull just about anything out of his sleeve, if he can be bothered.

- Naomi often leaves her notepads lying about. Many have taken a peak into it, hoping to find some kind of confirmation of rumours or to see what slander they'll be stirring up in this week's edition... Only to find the whole thing it written completely in shorthand.
- She knows this and occasionally writes some rather personal accounts in them, just for shits and giggles.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon

User avatar
brythain
Posts: 3497
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:58 pm
Location: East Asia
Contact:

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by brythain » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:24 am

Munchenhausen wrote:- I reckon Mutou is the kind of guy who is a walking encyclopedia. And not just the Oxford kind, I mean the 'How To Do Anything' kind. He's fluent in multiple lanuages, can tell you pretty much anything you need to know about anything apart from how women work, and he's unexpectedly in shape for such a hunched-over scruffbag. Somewhat of a Deus Ex Machina, he can pull just about anything out of his sleeve, if he can be bothered.

- Naomi often leaves her notepads lying about. Many have taken a peak into it, hoping to find some kind of confirmation of rumours or to see what slander they'll be stirring up in this week's edition... Only to find the whole thing it written completely in shorthand.
- She knows this and occasionally writes some rather personal accounts in them, just for shits and giggles.
These are definitely my headcanon too, Munch!

Mutou has a tragic past but will have a happy future; for Naomi, it's the other way round.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)

Post Reply