Oddball

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Oddball »

Sorry. yeah. Fixed.
Not Dead Yet
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Oddball wrote:Natsume tends to roll her eyes at it, but often jokes that it was better than her yellow jumpsuit phase. (Which was only a Halloween costume she wore once.)
It took me too long to realise that wasn't a Kill Bill reference :lol:
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Negativedarke

Post by Negativedarke »

Kenji believes the real reason for the American Revolution was they were sick and tired of being sucked into the Tea Wars. Hence the Boston Tea Party.
"Misha, I don't think Chocoholism is a real disability."
"But the School's Entrance Board does Hi-Chan. Wahaha~"
HereticNine

Post by HereticNine »

Negativedarke wrote:Kenji believes the real reason for the American Revolution was they were sick and tired of being sucked into the Tea Wars. Hence the Boston Tea Party.
Kenji wasn't always blind, when his cover required him to meet the minimal sight lost to enter the same classroom as Lilly. His mission...? Stop Lilly from enacting another tea war.
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Munchenhausen wrote:
Sharp-O wrote:Molly and Lily have had MANY arguments about tea. Molly, being British and from a more working class area, likes it strong and sweet while Lilly would rather have just the tea with no milk or sugar.
those that enjoy tea like this are why bad things happen to good people
Same heathens who enjoy black coffee, I bet.

Following Lilly's trip to America to pelt Mel Gibson with beer cans (she really hates Braveheart), rather than being removed by security, she was invited in for tea. She returned to Yamaku as a wannabe radical evangelist, causing Shizune to use her student council position to block Lilly's religious peddling at every turn out of sheer annoyance. Lilly retaliated by pushing a propaganda campaign insisting that it was not the Student Council but Satan's Council. Shizune used Lilly's cane as a plunger then returned it without telling her (or cleaning it). Lilly attempted to throw tea on Shizune but accidentally dumped it on Takashi instead. Hanako (under orders) locked Shizune in a broom closet just as everyone was leaving to the dorms for the day. Shizune replaced Lilly's tea bags with burnt coffee. Things have been escalating. Kenji, of course, is thrilled by the infighting of the feminist ranks while Hisao just tries to keep Mutou oblivious for fear of his wrath.

@Oddball: The real reason that the Student Council is only Shizune and a couple of select lackeys is to better hide the corrupt practices she is engaged in, a decision made after months of incessant hounding by "The Yamaku Prees".
brythain

Post by brythain »

"We are heathens who drink nothing but black coffee. We are very not-tea people."

:D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

Sharp-O wrote:Miki didn't reveal how she lost her hand for the entire first year at Yamaku. She'd tell a different story every time someone asked.
I imagine her holding the person that asked by the back of the neck with her good hand, holding the other to the person's face..."

"Wanna know how I got this stump?"
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Eurobeatjester wrote:
Sharp-O wrote:Miki didn't reveal how she lost her hand for the entire first year at Yamaku. She'd tell a different story every time someone asked.
I imagine her holding the person that asked by the back of the neck with her good hand, holding the other to the person's face..."

"Wanna know how I got this stump?"
So she's the Joker then. ...Fanart, go!

Nurse isn't a nurse at all. In fact, he has no official medical training. He was a homeless who just wandered in off the street one day and, to avoid being thrown out, slipped into a convenient white coat and posed as the new medical staff. When asked his name, he panicked and just blurted out his alleged job title instead. Thus he became "Nurse" and has lived that lie ever since. (And that guy who helped Emi walk again? Totally unrelated, identical by coincidence. He actually went by "Akihiko". When he suddenly started going exclusively by "Nurse", Emi was suspicious but shrugged it off when Meiko took a liking to the man.)
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

Charmant wrote:Following Lilly's trip to America to pelt Mel Gibson with beer cans (she really hates Braveheart), rather than being removed by security, she was invited in for tea. She returned to Yamaku as a wannabe radical evangelist, causing Shizune to use her student council position to block Lilly's religious peddling at every turn out of sheer annoyance. Lilly retaliated by pushing a propaganda campaign insisting that it was not the Student Council but Satan's Council. Shizune used Lilly's cane as a plunger then returned it without telling her (or cleaning it). Lilly attempted to throw tea on Shizune but accidentally dumped it on Takashi instead. Hanako (under orders) locked Shizune in a broom closet just as everyone was leaving to the dorms for the day. Shizune replaced Lilly's tea bags with burnt coffee. Things have been escalating. Kenji, of course, is thrilled by the infighting of the feminist ranks while Hisao just tries to keep Mutou oblivious for fear of his wrath.
Charmant wrote:Nurse isn't a nurse at all. In fact, he has no official medical training. He was a homeless who just wandered in off the street one day and, to avoid being thrown out, slipped into a convenient white coat and posed as the new medical staff. When asked his name, he panicked and just blurted out his alleged job title instead. Thus he became "Nurse" and has lived that lie ever since. (And that guy who helped Emi walk again? Totally unrelated, identical by coincidence. He actually went by "Akihiko". When he suddenly started going exclusively by "Nurse", Emi was suspicious but shrugged it off when Meiko took a liking to the man.)
Okay, either Char has slipped from "headcanon" to "crazy theories,' or the Yamaku in his head is a heck of a weird place.
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
Sharp-O

Post by Sharp-O »

Misaki takes pictures of everyone in school and sells them on the sly to other students. The most popular pictures are of Lilly, Saki and, strangely, Rin.

She's also constantly hounded by Naomi and Natsume to join the Newspaper Club because they suck at photography.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Misha dies and Shizune is devastated... and over time, Emi becomes Shizune's best friend and interpreter.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

brythain wrote:Misha dies and Shizune is devastated... and over time, Emi becomes Shizune's best friend and interpreter.
Is toe sign language a thing?
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
brythain

Post by brythain »

SpunkySix wrote:
brythain wrote:Misha dies and Shizune is devastated... and over time, Emi becomes Shizune's best friend and interpreter.
Is toe sign language a thing?
For Rin it would have to be! (Sidenote: I think that Alison Janney would be excellent as grown-up Rin, except that she's 6' tall.)