The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Munchenhausen

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Munchenhausen »

brythain wrote:
Oddball wrote:
Numb wrote: Not sure if this means sleeping nude with socks on or not wearing socks during the day. Both are interesting ideas though.
Naked except for socks.
Which implies the rest of her doesn't get cold easily. Interesting...
It's all down to circulation~! My girlfriend's got this thing where her hands turn blue in cold weather, and she needs to wear woolly gloves almost everywhere.
She looks so damn cute when she does
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Oddball wrote:
Numb wrote:
Oddball wrote:Natsume only wears socks when she sleeps. It's not a sexual thing, it's just how she's most comfortable. Also her feet get cold easily.
Not sure if this means sleeping nude with socks on or not wearing socks during the day. Both are interesting ideas though.
Naked except for socks.
Interesting.

Interesting image as well =w=
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Steinherz wrote:Interesting image as well =w=
Next thing: someone commissions rtil to do a painting. :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Negativedarke

Post by Negativedarke »

Oddball wrote:
The dorm bathrooms have showers in them but on the first floor of each building there's a room that actually contains bathtubs for people that have difficulty standing. Like the elevators, there's only supposed to be used by those that really need them.
Hanako really likes taking baths and soaking, but it's a rare treat for her. She get's nervous enough thinking about someone coming in when she's taking a shower.
"Misha, I don't think Chocoholism is a real disability."
"But the School's Entrance Board does Hi-Chan. Wahaha~"
brythain

Post by brythain »

New headcanon...

Saki Enomoto's villainously rich family cuts a deal with certain other families to speed up a specific line of research.

When Saki's SCA finally hits the terminal point, they're ready — they do an archival transfer of all the stuff they've saved from her brain.

And here is the recipient.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Alpacalypse

Post by Alpacalypse »

brythain wrote:Saki Enomoto's villainously rich family cuts a deal with certain other families to speed up a specific line of research.

When Saki's SCA finally hits the terminal point, they're ready — they do an archival transfer of all the stuff they've saved from her brain.

Okay, now that's fucking creepy :shock:

Although, I did always imagine that Saki had a villainously rich family...Shit, now I can't un-think that :x
I am the harbinger of your destruction... By herbivorous, mountain dwelling quadrupeds... fear me
---
I also write now, apparently. Since everyone else does it, I'm putting it here
---
I have also discovered that I'm a decent proofreader. Anybody with SPaG problems is free to PM me their work for a thorough analysis and/or evisceration. Depends on how I'm feeling.
Gajzla

Post by Gajzla »

brythain wrote:New headcanon...

Saki Enomoto's villainously rich family cuts a deal with certain other families to speed up a specific line of research.

Kenji always knew the end would come not at the hands of women, but their evil robot counterparts. :twisted:
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

brythain wrote:New headcanon...

Those fucking arms though.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

At her last school, the girl Misha confessed to didn't just turn her down. She actively humiliated her in front of the whole class.
Not Dead Yet
Sharp-O

Post by Sharp-O »

Oddball wrote:At her last school, the girl Misha confessed to didn't just turn her down. She actively humiliated her in front of the whole class.
Joke was on her though, when the boy she liked came out a week later :lol:
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Oddball wrote:At her last school, the girl Misha confessed to didn't just turn her down. She actively humiliated her in front of the whole class.
"Highschool are some of the best years of your life"
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Sharp-O wrote:Whoever came up with that was a fucking sadist.
Or, if I'm right about the general consensus of Japanese culture regarding LGBT, a realist.
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
Sharp-O

Post by Sharp-O »

Yeah, I'd heard that too and that bums me out. :(

But I meant the phrase "Highschool are some of the best years of your life" always struck me as something said by the ridiculously ignorant or the a complete sadist. High school was hell for me personally (and most other folks too usually) My college years were the best for me :lol:
brythain

Post by brythain »

Sharp-O wrote:Yeah, I'd heard that too and that bums me out. :(

But I meant the phrase "Highschool are some of the best years of your life" always struck me as something said by the ridiculously ignorant or the a complete sadist. High school was hell for me personally (and most other folks too usually) My college years were the best for me :lol:
Well, the other night I was at a little get-together with about a dozen of my high-school friends (we meet about once a month) — and about thirty years after high school, some of those times seem golden, relative to the rest of adult life. Not all, mind, but some.