The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

emmjay

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by emmjay »

Sharp-O wrote:Yuuko dances in the Shanghai when no one is around, that's why she's always startled when people appear. She has a whole routine for Double Action (Coffee Form).
I am subscribing to your headcanon, as it is adorable.

Somewhere at Yamaku there's a mute boy who wants to be a chef, and who hates puns.
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

emmjay wrote: Somewhere at Yamaku there's a mute boy who wants to be a chef, and who hates puns.
I thought of that as a Gordon Ramsey cameo, for some reason :lol:

I'd bet there's also a kid at Yamaku with one arm, with a robotic hand. He/she isn't really interesting at all and has a painfully average life, however the robot hand has everyone wanting to be their friend and making up wild and wacky stories about what he/she does with it.

Noone knows their name, but everyone knows of "that kid with the robo-claw".
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Munchenhausen wrote:the robot hand has everyone wanting to be their friend and making up wild and wacky stories about what he/she does with it.
Robo-handjob.

I like to think that a very lucky few tell similar stories of a pre-lost-his-fucking-mind Kenji.
Atario

Post by Atario »

emmjay wrote:if Kenji and Jigoro ever met, they'd get along famously.
I'm the opposite. If they ever met, they'd talk for about a minute before one or the other said something mildly insane, which the other would mock, and it would quickly escalate to a screaming match (possibly to fisticuffs) in the absence of anyone to stop them. (Kenji would lose any physical fight quite badly and quickly.)
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

Munchenhausen wrote:
emmjay wrote: Somewhere at Yamaku there's a mute boy who wants to be a chef, and who hates puns.
I thought of that as a Gordon Ramsey cameo, for some reason :lol:
Er, not quite what I had in mind. It's a stealth pun. (I do not even want to think about Gordon Ramsey at Yamaku, or for that matter anywhere he might be in close proximity to Hanako, Kenji, or Shizune.)
Atario wrote:
emmjay wrote:if Kenji and Jigoro ever met, they'd get along famously.
I'm the opposite. If they ever met, they'd talk for about a minute before one or the other said something mildly insane, which the other would mock, and it would quickly escalate to a screaming match (possibly to fisticuffs) in the absence of anyone to stop them. (Kenji would lose any physical fight quite badly and quickly.)
Really, I think it would depend on the direction the conversation went. Jigoro just strikes me as very close to Kenji's ideal of manliness.
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Kenji's plan, in the event Earth should fall under a dictatorial feminist regime, is to take a select few guys, whom he deems manly enough, and move into the sewers and drains underground.
From there, he has plans to rebuild mankind. Barracks, schools, banks, all built under the feminist's noses; right under their feet.

In this brave new world,
with just a handful of men,
we'll start...
We'll start all over agaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiin!

*sweet guitar riff*
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

Yeah, but his tunnel would barely be 10 yards long after a week of work before he calls it quits and instead chills out in the celler with champagne and card games while the gulf of his dreams and his powers becomes evident to the others.

Besides, all he has to do is keep low until the Bactria kills the feminists.
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.
peachboy23

Post by peachboy23 »

Rhodri wrote: Besides, all he has to do is keep low until the Bactria kills the feminists.
The Kingdom of Bactria hasn't existed for like 2000 years dude. He's gonna be waiting a long time.
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

yeah, mild dyslexia and the lack of a decent spell checker on the ipod don't mix well. Bactria and Bacteria can trip up a simple fool like me.
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

peachboy23 wrote:
Rhodri wrote: Besides, all he has to do is keep low until the Bactria kills the feminists.
The Kingdom of Bactria hasn't existed for like 2000 years dude. He's gonna be waiting a long time.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
Negativedarke

Post by Negativedarke »

peachboy23 wrote:
That's what they want you to think!
"Misha, I don't think Chocoholism is a real disability."
"But the School's Entrance Board does Hi-Chan. Wahaha~"
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

Two words: Saki. Dignitas.

Go figure.

Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Rhodri wrote:Two words: Saki. Dignitas.

Go figure.
I've gotta say, that'd be my choice if I was in her position
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
Alpacalypse

Post by Alpacalypse »

Rhodri wrote:Two words: Saki. Dignitas.

Go figure.
God dammit, Rhodri. Did you really have to do that? :cry:
I am the harbinger of your destruction... By herbivorous, mountain dwelling quadrupeds... fear me
---
I also write now, apparently. Since everyone else does it, I'm putting it here
---
I have also discovered that I'm a decent proofreader. Anybody with SPaG problems is free to PM me their work for a thorough analysis and/or evisceration. Depends on how I'm feeling.