The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Eurobeatjester

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Eurobeatjester »

Rhodri wrote:Yes, this happened to me in my first year of Uni and I also declined. I was living in the same flat as the girls in question and I knew that it would make the rest of the year awkward. Besides, one of the girls was Irish and had a boyfriend called Paddy. You don’t fuck about with an Irishman called Paddy.
Depends, how hard can you throw a potato?
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself
brythain

Post by brythain »

Eurobeatjester wrote:
Rhodri wrote:Yes, this happened to me in my first year of Uni and I also declined. I was living in the same flat as the girls in question and I knew that it would make the rest of the year awkward. Besides, one of the girls was Irish and had a boyfriend called Paddy. You don’t fuck about with an Irishman called Paddy.
Depends, how hard can you throw a potato?
Guinness Stout is Good for You.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Atario

Post by Atario »

NekoDude wrote:Meiko makes sure to do laundry so Rin can hump the washing machine while it vibrates.
Meiko is a total bro. Er, I mean sis.
Damn, dude, you're even more boring than me, and that's saying something!
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Rhodri wrote: Yes, this happened to me in my first year of Uni and I also declined. I was living in the same flat as the girls in question and I knew that it would make the rest of the year awkward. Besides, one of the girls was Irish and had a boyfriend called Paddy. You don’t fuck about with an Irishman called Paddy.
Smart move pal. Declining that sort of scenario is best because it means you can sit back and enjoy the view
Steinherz wrote:
bhtooefr wrote:Kenta. (How did that name become the forums' collective headcanon for the track captain anyway?)

Really, Kenta ships Emi with everyone that isn't him, though, just because he's sick of her trying to get in his pants.

Headcanon: Emi's suggested using a strap-on with Kenta. He was not amused.
Honestly, I'm not too sure that he'd be too against it :lol:
But yeah, that would be annoying
I thought that, until I realised it'd be like one of my guy friends saying "Hey, if I hold this fleshlight between my legs, would you wanna fuck?" :lol:
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
kimono

Post by kimono »

I love the idea that Hanako and Kenji can become drink pals. It would be amusing to see her Join him and Hisao in a MANLY PICNIC.
It can happen after Lilly's route, for example. It goes like that in my headcanon.

Unrelated stuff:

- The scene in Lilly's house where Hanako and Lilly are "chitchatting friendly" like Hisao asumes is obviously not friendly. Hanako is saying that Lilly is a whore because she slept with the man she likes, and she knew it. Well, not with these words because Hanako is too nice, but still.
I like to think that if Hanako was more extrovert (like how she is in her or in Lilly's good end) both girls would have an anime-scale fight about who can seduce Hisao first. Fortunately, it doesn't happen.

- I dunno if I can post this because it's about the adult content and stuff, so tell me if I have to erase it:
Rin is secretly a pervert. In fact, she's the greatest pervert of the game, next to of course Lilly. And yes, that means she's even worse than Emi and Shizune :lol:
Routes: Lily>Rin>Hanako>Emi>Shizune
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

Atario wrote:
Rhodri wrote:The time I was invited to make out with two drunk girls and declined
Damn, dude, you're even more boring than me, and that's saying something!
So you expect a then 19 year old guy who hasn't even left the batter's box to be the sober filling for a drunken makeout sandwich which could lead to God know what? A sandwich where not only do you live with the slices, but you've meet both of their boyfriends (one of which who has now been promoted to fiancé) who are decent guys and you know just how devoted they are to each other? No. I could never do that.

To be honest, the events of that night still haunt as I quickly withdrew from the scene, leaving them in the company of another guy who took them round to his flat. I never found out what happened next but the following morning one of the girls was crying over what happened and I felt responsible for it.
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Rhodri wrote:So you expect a then 19 year old guy who hasn't even left the batter's box to be the sober filling for a drunken makeout sandwich which could lead to God know what? A sandwich where not only do you live with the slices, but you've meet both of their boyfriends (one of which who has now been promoted to fiancé) who are decent guys and you know just how devoted they are to each other? No. I could never do that.

To be honest, the events of that night still haunt as I quickly withdrew from the scene, leaving them in the company of another guy who took them round to his flat. I never found out what happened next but the following morning one of the girls was crying over what happened and I felt responsible for it.
You, sir, are still a fair example of a gentleman. I think of Kenji that way. No matter what a madman he is, he'd be a gentleman as well.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

What does baseball have to do with going with girls?

Since we know Emi does track...

A little headcannon:
-Shizune quite frankly enjoys watching Kendou matches. The discipline, skill, and style that were displayed always brought her joy. That, and her father used to be the captain of a team back in the past, thus he often insists the family to watch these matches. Hideaki isn't particularly fond of it though...

-Hanako once dreamed of taking Kyuudou. The beauty, style, and talent it takes for one to fire that arrow with grace captivates her--she does imagine using the hakama and performing as well as those she saw from another school.

-Lilly enjoys soccer (or is it football?) or baseball. No, she doesn't know what it looks like, but she enjoys listening to the commentator and imagine how it all plays out. Quite exhilirating!

-Rin wants to drive a car. A sports car. Then drive it down curvy roads at high speed. An idea she got after reading Initial-D for a looong time.
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Negativedarke

Post by Negativedarke »

bhtooefr wrote:Kenta. (How did that name become the forums' collective headcanon for the track captain anyway?)

Really, Kenta ships Emi with everyone that isn't him, though, just because he's sick of her trying to get in his pants.

Headcanon: Emi's suggested using a strap-on with Kenta. He was not amused.
You know how he told Emi Anal was great, and left the lemon lube in the shed? That was a set up. He figured he'd get back at Emi for being a pain in the ass. He deliberatly left a tube of the worst lube he could find, so it wouldn't be good if she took the bait and tried anal.

When Kenji finds out what Hisao's disability actually is, he'll have a minor freakout. He'll claim it's because feminists will seek to replicate Hisao's heart condition on all men to weaken them. But really he's upset his buddy had a life threatening condition and he never realized it.
"Misha, I don't think Chocoholism is a real disability."
"But the School's Entrance Board does Hi-Chan. Wahaha~"
brythain

Post by brythain »

Emi's father was a government detective (presumably police, but you never know) codenamed 'Thorn'. That's because he was such a pain in the ass for certain powerful families in the Tohoku region. So one day they contracted Jigoro Hakamichi to take him out.

JH, of course, has the perfect cover. Everyone thinks he's an idiot and a boor. But he's actually training his kids to be operatives (see Hideaki, who knows a lot but everyone thinks he's nuts as well). The only thing real about him is his honour code. That's why he financed Emi's transfer to Yamaku when his hit operation developed collateral damage in the form of Thorn's daughter losing her legs.

Heh heh.
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Rhodri wrote:You don’t fuck about with an Irishman called Paddy.
Duh. You were supposed to fuck about with the girl. :P
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Something I think we can all, to some extent, agree on.

Takashi is a dick.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Alpacalypse

Post by Alpacalypse »

Munchenhausen wrote:Something I think we can all, to some extent, agree on.

Takashi is a dick.
Um... yeah, not quite :lol:

tl;dr - Takashi's not so much a dick as easily frustrated. He's a nice guy most of the time, especially towards the few people who've gotten to know him. Unfortunately, few people have, so he has a somewhat undeserved reputation for being an arsehole.
I am the harbinger of your destruction... By herbivorous, mountain dwelling quadrupeds... fear me
---
I also write now, apparently. Since everyone else does it, I'm putting it here
---
I have also discovered that I'm a decent proofreader. Anybody with SPaG problems is free to PM me their work for a thorough analysis and/or evisceration. Depends on how I'm feeling.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Alpacalypse wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:Something I think we can all, to some extent, agree on.

Takashi is a dick.
Um... yeah, not quite :lol:

tl;dr - Takashi's not so much a dick as easily frustrated. He's a nice guy most of the time, especially towards the few people who've gotten to know him. Unfortunately, few people have, so he has a somewhat undeserved reputation for being an arsehole.
Aye that's what I think of him, but I also think he can be a bit of a dick when he fancies it :P Sort of "can give the banter but can't always receive the banter" kind of guy
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
Negativedarke

Post by Negativedarke »

We've actually discussed Takashi a bit before, and why his being a dick is kinda understandable.

He might get better though if he gets Mollaid.
"Misha, I don't think Chocoholism is a real disability."
"But the School's Entrance Board does Hi-Chan. Wahaha~"