The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Oscar Wildecat

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Oscar Wildecat »

Munchenhausen wrote:-The only closure she gets is in the form of a letter she sends Hisao, one that feasibly she didn't think to write herself, but was more likely urged to by someone else. the letter either gets no response or just a generic one that doesn't convey any feelings one way or another that he might have for her.
If I recall correctly, Hisao attempts to write a proper response to Iwanako in Hanako's route. However, he is a complete loss as to what to write.

This leads to a bit of minor headcanon[*]: After Hanako's Good End, Hisao overcomes his writer's block and sends a proper response to Iwanako. They never do meet again in person; however, they do remain life-long pen pals.

----
[*] would a minor headcanon be a headpistol? :?
I like all the girls in KS, but empathize with Hanako the most.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain
“Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.” - Winston Churchill
Checkout SordidEuphemism's Logo Thread.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Oscar Wildecat wrote:[*] would a minor headcanon be a headpistol? :?
Probably a head-deacon.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

emmjay wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:
Leaty wrote:You ever make one of those jokes that completely goes over everyone's head?
Nothig goes over my head. My reflexes are too fast, I would catch it.
I am Groot.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

Munchenhausen wrote:
Leaty wrote:You ever make one of those jokes that completely goes over everyone's head?
Nothing goes over my head. My reflexes are too fast, I would catch it.
Thank God I wasn't the only one who thought that.

Depending on the phase of the moon, I buy to the thought that when Rin's parents are descried as being 'supportive' of the exhibition, it means "anything that will give her a career and out of our lives." Ashamed of his 'crippled' offspring, her father would be more than glad if someone takes Rin off his hands permanently, even to the extent they'll give Hisao an unexpected and sizeable dowry should he commit to a long term relationship with her.

Then again, I just love how Thanatos02 protrayed Rin's parents in his shorts, so thats for the full moon phase.
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.
300BillionDegrees

Post by 300BillionDegrees »

Munchenhausen wrote:
Leaty wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:God, being Iwanako must suck.
Try to keep your headcanons within the realm of believability. Image
Well, the believability of that would probably go as far as how you believe Iwanako's personality would be.

If you view it from her perspective, all she sees is that;
-She asks her crush out and his body suddenly shuts down in a visibly painful fashion
-She then finds out why it happened, he had a weak heart and she caused the infarction
-If she were to check on him a few months down the line, she'd find he either died (á la Kenji route) or has found love with someone else. Someone else who is also disabled, giving them both a strong link and bond

I'd say that was believable. It's not exactly unicorns and leprechauns :lol:
Or maybe:
[shimmie]3586[/shimmie]
Alpacalypse

Post by Alpacalypse »

300BillionDegrees wrote:Or maybe:
feelsyimage.png
I always thought it was Suzu in the bottom there...

Herp-derp. :oops:
I am the harbinger of your destruction... By herbivorous, mountain dwelling quadrupeds... fear me
---
I also write now, apparently. Since everyone else does it, I'm putting it here
---
I have also discovered that I'm a decent proofreader. Anybody with SPaG problems is free to PM me their work for a thorough analysis and/or evisceration. Depends on how I'm feeling.
Gajzla

Post by Gajzla »

feelsyimage.png
Oh god the feels, this explains why Hisao is different in each route, he's trying to find his perfect self to be for when he wakes up for his one true love. </3
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

feelsyimage.png
I don't know whether that's better or worse :c
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
NekoDude

Post by NekoDude »

I believe Hanako has two different problems contributing to her stuttering, and solving just one will reduce but not eliminate it. First, there is the most obvious one, anxiety. She second-guesses herself between the time she decides what to say and actually saying it, causing her to trip over it. The second is a de-synchronization of mouth and brain. They get going at different rates, and while you won't notice her internal track stuttering when it outruns her mouth, you will notice her stuttering aloud when the reverse happens.

The first is something she is working on, of course. And largely successfully in my story. She doesn't even realize she has the second issue because the first dominates the problem, but it's my explanation for why she never completely stops, even when she's in no doubt of what to say (such as reading aloud off a page).
Art is never finished, only abandoned.
Nekonomicon thread and downloads
White Mice music!
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

NekoDude wrote:I believe Hanako has two different problems contributing to her stuttering, and solving just one will reduce but not eliminate it. First, there is the most obvious one, anxiety. She second-guesses herself between the time she decides what to say and actually saying it, causing her to trip over it. The second is a de-synchronization of mouth and brain. They get going at different rates, and while you won't notice her internal track stuttering when it outruns her mouth, you will notice her stuttering aloud when the reverse happens.

The first is something she is working on, of course. And largely successfully in my story. She doesn't even realize she has the second issue because the first dominates the problem, but it's my explanation for why she never completely stops, even when she's in no doubt of what to say (such as reading aloud off a page).
The second one is the main reason I stutter, re-start sentences and often forget how to speak
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Trogdor

Post by Trogdor »

Munchenhausen wrote:The second one is the main reason I stutter, re-start sentences and often forget how to speak
And here I thought you were the King.

That, and the fact that you haven't got shit all over you.
This American apple pie institution known as a trigger warning will cleanse any sense of innuendo or sarcasm that might actually make you think, and will also insult your intelligence at the same time. This post contains explicit depictions of things which are real. These real things are commonly known as life.
--
I burninated Hanako's house, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Trogdor wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:The second one is the main reason I stutter, re-start sentences and often forget how to speak
And here I thought you were the King.

That, and the fact that you haven't got shit all over you.
You insult me, then grace me with Monty Python.
What are you, man or monster?! :lol:
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

My headcanon is that Misha gets pregnant in Shizune's bad end from her encounter with Hisao.

I know that Hisao uses protection with three of the girls, and it's very likely that someone as smart as Shizune would be on the pill. Rin...maybe, just to probably help regulate herself because I would imagine what an inconvenience having your period would be in her situation unless it was like clockwork. I don't think Misha would be on it, even for that reason.
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself
Atario

Post by Atario »

Eurobeatjester wrote:My headcanon is that Misha gets pregnant in Shizune's bad end from her encounter with Hisao.
Any such offspring would have helical ahoge.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Eurobeatjester wrote:My headcanon is that Misha gets pregnant in Shizune's bad end from her encounter with Hisao.

I know that Hisao uses protection with three of the girls, and it's very likely that someone as smart as Shizune would be on the pill. Rin...maybe, just to probably help regulate herself because I would imagine what an inconvenience having your period would be in her situation unless it was like clockwork. I don't think Misha would be on it, even for that reason.
Morning after pill maybe?
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.