The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

brythain

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by brythain »

Eurobeatjester wrote:"Cousin Hee-sow, let's go bowling!"
It was certainly Mutou who taught him how to bowl. Look carefully at Mutou, and you can see how he's definitely the teacher in charge of the Bowling Club. :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

brythain wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:"Cousin Hee-sow, let's go bowling!"
It was certainly Mutou who taught him how to bowl. Look carefully at Mutou, and you can see how he's definitely the teacher in charge of the Bowling Club. :D
I actually see him more as someone leading the chess club. With that poker face of his, he can convince you to fall into his obvious trap.

Bowling? Nomiya. I see Nomiya more as a bowler
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Negativedarke

Post by Negativedarke »

I don't know, Nomiya might consider bowling too plebiean.

Kenji really got interested after someone told him bowling was the sport of kings. After all what is more manly than a king?
"Misha, I don't think Chocoholism is a real disability."
"But the School's Entrance Board does Hi-Chan. Wahaha~"
Atario

Post by Atario »

Munchenhausen wrote:New headcanon that Kenji believes Bowling is the manliest sport of all
That's actually canon…
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
HipsterJoe

Post by HipsterJoe »

Atario wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:New headcanon that Kenji believes Bowling is the manliest sport of all
That's actually canon…
That's actually just a fact...
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Atario wrote:
That's actually canon…
That may just be why it sounded so believable, to me :lol:
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
brythain

Post by brythain »

Munchenhausen wrote:
Atario wrote:
That's actually canon…
That may just be why it sounded so believable, to me :lol:
He goes bowling with Jigoro, who's actually Yamaku's bowling head coach. Meiko is the assistant coach.
This is why Nurse has been training with Mutou.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

He constantly references himself as "The Dude" but nobody else gets it. Except Lilly when she's super wasted which is why they bowl together every Sunday during what has become a weekly ceasefire in the feminist war.
Req

Post by Req »

Charmant wrote:He constantly references himself as "The Dude" but nobody else gets it. Except Lilly when she's super wasted which is why they bowl together every Sunday during what has become a weekly ceasefire in the feminist war.
And when she is drunk she has been known to yell 'You're over the line!' to distract Kenji.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Kenji thinks of Lilly as a mother figure. She's almost like a madonna to him, actually, an angel of light in the darkness of his classroom.

When he senses Hisao getting interested in or closer to her, he does his utmost to dissuade him by all kinds of peculiar means.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

brythain wrote:Kenji thinks of Lilly as a mother figure. She's almost like a madonna to him, actually, an angel of light in the darkness of his classroom.

When he senses Hisao getting interested in or closer to her, he does his utmost to dissuade him by all kinds of peculiar means.
I actually found it similar, yet a bit different.

Kenji does see her as a mother figure. She may be someone whom he could potentially fall for, but outside of that he just has a lot of respect out of her. Why?

To Kenji, she's one damn good feminist infiltrator--and he's not buying himself into her ruse. It's feminist country, and he is not going to stop for no woman unless it has eggs and sausages (which makes it a man).
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
NekoDude

Post by NekoDude »

Megumeru wrote:To Kenji, she's one damn good feminist infiltrator--and he's not buying himself into her ruse. It's feminist country, and he is not going to stop for no woman unless it has eggs and sausages (which makes it a man).
Wait, doesn't that make it a hermaphrodite? :lol:
Art is never finished, only abandoned.
Nekonomicon thread and downloads
White Mice music!
Negativedarke

Post by Negativedarke »

Miki has several sex friends, of both genders. She likes sex, and isn't ashamed of it. At the same time though she has several rules. She doesn't want to get emotionally involved, and anyone who is in a relationship, or interested in someone else she considers off limits. She just wants to have some fun, not have drama.
"Misha, I don't think Chocoholism is a real disability."
"But the School's Entrance Board does Hi-Chan. Wahaha~"
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

NekoDude wrote:
Megumeru wrote:To Kenji, she's one damn good feminist infiltrator--and he's not buying himself into her ruse. It's feminist country, and he is not going to stop for no woman unless it has eggs and sausages (which makes it a man).
Wait, doesn't that make it a hermaphrodite? :lol:
Or a futanari :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Leaty

Post by Leaty »

NekoDude wrote:Wait, doesn't that make it a hermaphrodite? :lol:
That word is a slur. Please do not use it unless you're describing a plant.