The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Oddball

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Oddball »

When she gets older, Misha will eventually settle down with a teal haired, glasses wearing deaf girl named Rosa.

According to Kenji, the femministy conspiracy is only one of the major problems facing the world right now. He's also aware of (or suspects) plots by American fastfood hamburger franchises, bisexuals (but not homosexuals), vegetarians, The Swiss, Clowns, and Count Dracula.

Jigoro actually tried to learn sign language when Shizune was younger. Sadly, he was horrible with it and could never get it right, so he eventually gave up. He refuses to admit that he failed so badly at something. He decided that instead of meeting her half-way (with her learning to read lips and him signing) she'd have to bridge the gap completely, but hey, younger children are better at learning languages that older people, right?

Shizune never learned to read lips. She's tried, but it's was just too hard. She doesn't want to admit it and gets defense about it.
Not Dead Yet
Leaty

Post by Leaty »

Oddball wrote:When she gets older, Misha will eventually settle down with a teal haired, glasses wearing deaf girl named Rosa.
I see what you did there.
300BillionDegrees

Post by 300BillionDegrees »

Oddball wrote:According to Kenji, the femministy conspiracy is only one of the major problems facing the world right now. He's also aware of (or suspects) plots by American fastfood hamburger franchises, bisexuals (but not homosexuals), vegetarians, The Swiss, Clowns, and Count Dracula.
Plot twist: Hisao later discovers he was right about the Hamburger Clowns and Swiss Vampires :P
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

300BillionDegrees wrote:
Oddball wrote:According to Kenji, the femministy conspiracy is only one of the major problems facing the world right now. He's also aware of (or suspects) plots by American fastfood hamburger franchises, bisexuals (but not homosexuals), vegetarians, The Swiss, Clowns, and Count Dracula.
Plot twist: Hisao later discovers he was right about the Hamburger Clowns and Swiss Vampires :P
Have you seen the new Hamburglar? There's clearly some kind of gross conspiracy going on here.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Charmant wrote: Have you seen the new Hamburglar? There's clearly some kind of gross conspiracy going on here.
that don't look like a bloke who'll steal your burgers, that looks like the kinda guy who will stab you in the lungs if you neglect to pay him £20 a week specifically not to stab you in the lungs.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Atario

Post by Atario »

Munchenhausen wrote:Taro refuses to believe that someone like her was flirting with someone like him, and just assumes she was "being friendly". He remains innocently oblivious
TIL I was Taro in high school :cry:
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Atario wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:Taro refuses to believe that someone like her was flirting with someone like him, and just assumes she was "being friendly". He remains innocently oblivious
TIL I was Taro in high school :cry:
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

Munchenhausen wrote:
Charmant wrote: Have you seen the new Hamburglar? There's clearly some kind of gross conspiracy going on here.
that don't look like a bloke who'll steal your burgers, that looks like the kinda guy who will stab you in the lungs if you neglect to pay him £20 a week specifically not to stab you in the lungs.
And then after he stabs you in the lungs, he'll make you into hamburger.
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
brythain

Post by brythain »

emmjay wrote:And then after he stabs you in the lungs, he'll make you into hamburger.
There's no such thing as a free lunge, eh?
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
300BillionDegrees

Post by 300BillionDegrees »

Charmant wrote:
300BillionDegrees wrote:
Have you seen the new Hamburglar? There's clearly some kind of gross conspiracy going on here.
Holy crap! They think this guy is somehow going to get more people to buy their greasy slop?
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

brythain wrote:
emmjay wrote:And then after he stabs you in the lungs, he'll make you into hamburger.
There's no such thing as a free lunge, eh?
get out
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
Negativedarke

Post by Negativedarke »

Has anyone else ever seen the original Ronald McDonald commercial? It's on youtube, and it creeps me out. And then we have a guy named Grimace... Tell me that doesn't sound like some torture loving fantasy bad guy.

Misha's pink hair is her natural color. She died it brown in an attempt to fit in more. This is because Misha with any color hair but pink just feels wrong to me.
"Misha, I don't think Chocoholism is a real disability."
"But the School's Entrance Board does Hi-Chan. Wahaha~"
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Takashi started wearing the beret completely out of the blue, one day. When asked, he claimed he wears it because he wants to hone his artistic skills by channeling into such famous French artists "like Claude Monet and that Vincent guy".

Honestly, he started because he overheard Molly saying she thought they looked cool
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
Negativedarke

Post by Negativedarke »

Munchenhausen wrote:Takashi started wearing the beret completely out of the blue, one day. When asked, he claimed he wears it because he wants to hone his artistic skills by channeling into such famous French artists "like Claude Monet and that Vincent guy".

Honestly, he started because he overheard Molly saying she thought they looked cool
Well that's headcanon now. Also Takashi has been gradually training himself to eat spicier foods after Molly gave him some curry and he couldn't handle it.
"Misha, I don't think Chocoholism is a real disability."
"But the School's Entrance Board does Hi-Chan. Wahaha~"
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

As much as I love Rin, I've come to subscribe to the thought that a long term relationship between her and Hisao has the potential for a poor outcome eg. Rin's art not selling, Hisao’s low paying job, shitty flat etc.

One of the things that drives them up the wall about their subpar accommodation is the door. Which is like mine.

Look at that, the handle and the lock are completely separate . For fire safety reasons, it has a door closer to shut it after its used, which is bad news if the door closes behind you, you haven't set the lock to open (which is done by pulling down on the latch and sliding the knob over) and you've forgotten the key.

Now imagine Rin is alone in the residence and has to open the door? She has to hook the handle with a belt loop and hold the latch down with her chin. Trust me when I say it, they are not placed at the correct rights to make this work easily. Once that's achieved, she has to pull the door open, which isn't helped by the door closer as it adds A LOT of resistance, leading to plenty of belt loops snapping and thus trapping her inside.

As a result, she rarely goes out anywhere without Hisao, who in turn can't escape the dwelling on evenings and days off work for some much earned 'me time' as he knows she hates being left alone, which only adds the the tension in their relationship.
Last edited by Rhodri on Fri May 15, 2015 4:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.