The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
brythain
Posts: 3537
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:58 pm
Location: East Asia
Contact:

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by brythain » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:21 pm

Atario wrote:
brythain wrote:
emmjay wrote:My one bit of headcanon regarding Mutou is that he has an old Toyota that he's driven for years and that still runs great. It's an old hatchback, blue and sort of boxy.
I have a similar headcanon, except that by 2024, it's a battered old Honda Civic, dark blue. The Toyota finally gave way in 2010 and he traded it in as part payment for the Honda. :)
The specificity of the headcanons you people come up. WHYYY
*says primly* "Verisimilitude aids in suspension of disbelief."

*cracks up* 8) :lol:
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)

User avatar
emmjay
Posts: 458
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:14 am
Location: Western North Carolina, physically at least

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by emmjay » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:18 am

Atario wrote:
brythain wrote:
emmjay wrote:My one bit of headcanon regarding Mutou is that he has an old Toyota that he's driven for years and that still runs great. It's an old hatchback, blue and sort of boxy.
I have a similar headcanon, except that by 2024, it's a battered old Honda Civic, dark blue. The Toyota finally gave way in 2010 and he traded it in as part payment for the Honda. :)
The specificity of the headcanons you people come up. WHYYY
The Toyota I'm thinking of is based on one I once test-drove. It just struck me as the kind of thing Mutou might drive. I have no other motive for putting Mutou in a blue box. (Gee, how'd those links get there... :roll: )
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)

User avatar
Munchenhausen
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:43 am
Location: Leicester, UK

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Munchenhausen » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:31 am

emmjay wrote: The Toyota I'm thinking of is based on one I once test-drove. It just struck me as the kind of thing Mutou might drive. I have no other motive for putting Mutou in a blue box. (Gee, how'd those links get there... :roll: )
AND THE CAR IS SO OLD THAT WHEN HE USES THE WINDOW WIPERS THEY SCRAPE AGAINST THE WINDOW AND SOUND LIKE THE TARDIS TAKING OFF OH YES
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon

User avatar
brythain
Posts: 3537
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:58 pm
Location: East Asia
Contact:

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by brythain » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:40 am

Munchenhausen wrote:
emmjay wrote: The Toyota I'm thinking of is based on one I once test-drove. It just struck me as the kind of thing Mutou might drive. I have no other motive for putting Mutou in a blue box. (Gee, how'd those links get there... :roll: )
AND THE CAR IS SO OLD THAT WHEN HE USES THE WINDOW WIPERS THEY SCRAPE AGAINST THE WINDOW AND SOUND LIKE THE TARDIS TAKING OFF OH YES
When he wants to clear the traffic ahead of him, he takes out an old detachable police siren and mounts the flashing light on the roof... and a number of his acquaintances have remarked on the suspicious roominess of his old cars, which seem to change models and makes but retain the same external colour...
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)

User avatar
Munchenhausen
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:43 am
Location: Leicester, UK

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Munchenhausen » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:43 am

This just keeps getting better and better :D
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon

User avatar
Rhodri
Posts: 269
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:28 pm
Location: The Capital of the Welsh boyo!

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Rhodri » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:24 pm

Silentcook is gonna start screaming into a pillow after seeing these.
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.

User avatar
BMFJack
Posts: 165
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:53 pm

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by BMFJack » Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:28 pm

Rhodri wrote:Silentcook is gonna start screaming into a pillow after seeing these.
What, just because The Doctor made a special appearance in Katawa Shoujo? ;)

Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You
Posts: 2531
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:22 am
Location: Imola, Italy

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Silentcook » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:08 pm

I use no pillow. :shock:
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Image

Negativedarke
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:25 am

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Negativedarke » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:14 pm

So does that mean Nomiya is secretly an old school chum of his? Maybe one who got a master's degree?
"Misha, I don't think Chocoholism is a real disability."
"But the School's Entrance Board does Hi-Chan. Wahaha~"

User avatar
Megumeru
Posts: 1260
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:17 am
Location: Land of the Rising Sun

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Megumeru » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:03 pm

Negativedarke wrote:So does that mean Nomiya is secretly an old school chum of his? Maybe one who got a master's degree?
Actually, my headcanon follows how Nomiya and Mutou are old buddies with different 'paths'.

Mutou went with the police force for a bit, but his love for teaching the younger generation persuaded him go join Yamaku. Nomiya, on the otherhand, was a genius A+ student. He was majoring more in the arts, but graduation didn't permit him any job that appreciates his own talents, thus he joined the ranks of teachers in Yamaku. Mostly, however, he joins to gain and struck 'gold' with one of his students to gain that fame he so crave since his university days.
Image
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story

User avatar
BMFJack
Posts: 165
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:53 pm

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by BMFJack » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:56 pm

Nomiya has a Master's degree in some kind of Art, and Mutou has a Doctorate in physics.

Headcanon cemented :D

User avatar
Atario
Posts: 1358
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:06 am
Location: San Francisco Bay Area

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Atario » Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:40 am

Kenji's room is stacked high with piles of papers, old pizza boxes, obscure homemade contraptions, and the occasional book. Even a minor earthquake would put you in danger of burial alive. One wall has various photos and news clippings taped to it, with colored yarn connecting them. While you're in there, you keep almost thinking you smell something, but then you lose it again.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote

User avatar
brythain
Posts: 3537
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:58 pm
Location: East Asia
Contact:

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by brythain » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:09 am

Atario wrote:Kenji's room is stacked high with piles of papers, old pizza boxes, obscure homemade contraptions, and the occasional book. Even a minor earthquake would put you in danger of burial alive. One wall has various photos and news clippings taped to it, with colored yarn connecting them. While you're in there, you keep almost thinking you smell something, but then you lose it again.
He uses the old pizza boxes to construct tunnels and visual obstructions so that 'they' cannot track his movement within his room. Some of the boxes are lined with aluminium foil.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)

User avatar
Munchenhausen
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:43 am
Location: Leicester, UK

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Munchenhausen » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:50 am

One of my Kenji headcanons is that he owns a Ghillie Suit.
Unfortunately, he hasn't realised yet that it's a completely different shade if green to any flora nearby and few times he's used it, he stuck out like a sore thumb.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon

User avatar
brythain
Posts: 3537
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:58 pm
Location: East Asia
Contact:

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by brythain » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:11 am

Munchenhausen wrote:One of my Kenji headcanons is that he owns a Ghillie Suit.
Unfortunately, he hasn't realised yet that it's a completely different shade if green to any flora nearby and few times he's used it, he stuck out like a sore thumb.
He does own a ghillie suit. He was assigned one once he got his targeting optics installed, to his great delight.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)

Post Reply