The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Munchenhausen

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Munchenhausen »

YZQ wrote:For a while, I actually had this idea of Hanako as a social worker who finds herself in Turkey/Syria, helping the Syrian refugees.
If she can't deal with people talking to her, how is she going to handle Syria? :lol:
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
LorSquirrel

Post by LorSquirrel »

Her damn head would implode within' a week.
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Munchenhausen wrote:
YZQ wrote:For a while, I actually had this idea of Hanako as a social worker who finds herself in Turkey/Syria, helping the Syrian refugees.
If she can't deal with people talking to her, how is she going to handle Syria? :lol:
Because that would occur in the future after she's improved her own issues? :lol:
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Charmant wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:
Because that would occur in the future after she's improved her own issues? :lol:
Sure, if the future she's improved on her issues, but I doubt she'll ever be 100% stable again. In private with her husband, close friend or child, maybe...
But in a war-torn hellhole with daily gunfire, invalids, homeless children and the ever-present risk of being kidnapped by ISIS and beheaded on live tv?
I do not 100% know what Syria is like at this moment, so please allow for some grave mistakes in the previous sentence
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Negativedarke

Post by Negativedarke »

Not to mention what having to worry about Hanako facing all that would do to Hisao's heart. I don't think that's the sort of thing Hanako would do. She strikes me as more of a quiet life sort.

And after reading something of KS's trivia page on TVTropes, I adopt this as headcannon. At one point Hanako's good ending would show that Kenji and Yuuko got back together, and eventually had a daughter, who Kenji adores.
"Misha, I don't think Chocoholism is a real disability."
"But the School's Entrance Board does Hi-Chan. Wahaha~"
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Munchenhausen wrote:Sure, if the future she's improved on her issues, but I doubt she'll ever be 100% stable again. In private with her husband, close friend or child, maybe...
But in a war-torn hellhole with daily gunfire, invalids, homeless children and the ever-present risk of being kidnapped by ISIS and beheaded on live tv?
I do not 100% know what Syria is like at this moment, so please allow for some grave mistakes in the previous sentence
Nah.... that's pretty damn accurate.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

Munchenhausen wrote:the ever-present risk of being kidnapped by ISIS and beheaded on live tv?
Well ISIS have set a precedent by executing Japanese citizens. But for Hanako, they'll do the same as they did to the Jordanian pilot...put her in a cage and set her on fire.

Rhodri has lost karma
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.
brythain

Post by brythain »

For it to qualify as headcanon, it must be canon in your head, yes? So when people start imagining Hanako roasting in a cage, that's really screwed up.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

Once words like ISIS get thrown into the same mix as Hanako, things get messed up pretty bad pretty quick. Heck, I don't even like thinking about it.

Blame Munch, he broke into my mind to plant the idea. *Que Inception Horn*
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Okay, let's move away from Syria and the horrible attrocities of life and on to sounder, more pleasant things.

My headcanon is that Rin's art takes off for a few years, but eventually stops selling.
She and Hisao live in a grimy apartment somewhere in the city. Rin keeps asking why she can't paint for money, like she used to do, but Hisao is becoming increasingly frustrated and begging her to stop painting and to do something actually productive that will bring some more money in to the household, since his science-based prospects fell flat when he left University to help Rin's work and the shitty forklift job he has is barely covering the rent.
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
brythain

Post by brythain »

Munchenhausen wrote:Okay, let's move away from Syria and the horrible attrocities of life and on to sounder, more pleasant things.

My headcanon is that Rin's art takes off for a few years, but eventually stops selling.
She and Hisao live in a grimy apartment somewhere in the city. Rin keeps asking why she can't paint for money, like she used to do, but Hisao is becoming increasingly frustrated and begging her to stop painting and to do something actually productive that will bring some more money in to the household, since his science-based prospects fell flat when he left University to help Rin's work and the shitty forklift job he has is barely covering the rent.
And the rent is due and Rin's pregnant, and the Yakuza are politely inquiring as to whether the couple might see a way of debt settlement that involves the soul of the firstborn. See? I can do gritty urban dystopia with fantasy tropes too. :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Atario

Post by Atario »

Munchenhausen wrote:My headcanon is that Rin's art takes off for a few years, but eventually stops selling.
Welp. Lemme just nip off and shoot meself now.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
brythain

Post by brythain »

Atario wrote:Welp. Lemme just nip off and shoot meself now.
With a head cannon! :D
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Munchenhausen wrote:Okay, let's move away from Syria and the horrible attrocities of life and on to sounder, more pleasant things.

Lifetime presents "Depression That Ultimately Gives Way To Lame Melodrama And Sickeningly Sweet But Trite Cliches: The Movie".

But seriously, I can totally see Rin actually doing that...
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

So I did a little research regarding burn scars and pregnancies. It's not very common, but it's not unheard of.

One of the potential complications of skin not being able to stretch is that the uterus can be displaced, resulting in extremely careful monitoring during the pregnancy.

On the plus side, the stretched skin after childbirth can be used to replace some of the problem scar tissue in the area to prevent the problem with a future pregnancy.

Go medical science!
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself