The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

YutoTheOrc

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by YutoTheOrc »

Eurobeatjester wrote:Takashi Maeda has a bandage over his ear because he is recovering from surgery. He has just had a cochlear implant put into his head as a treatment for his tinnitus.
I'm gonna have to second that, I always thought it was surgery as well. Just wasn't sure how to explain why he needed it. :mrgreen:
brythain

Post by brythain »

YutoTheOrc wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:Takashi Maeda has a bandage over his ear because he is recovering from surgery. He has just had a cochlear implant put into his head as a treatment for his tinnitus.
I'm gonna have to second that, I always thought it was surgery as well. Just wasn't sure how to explain why he needed it. :mrgreen:
The simplest explanation is that Miki hit him in the head until both got injured, hence the fresh bandages on both of them.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Oscar Wildecat

Post by Oscar Wildecat »

brythain wrote:The simplest explanation is that Miki hit him in the head until both got injured, hence the fresh bandages on both of them.
Either that or both got injured when she tried to give him the mother of all wet willies...
I like all the girls in KS, but empathize with Hanako the most.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain
“Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.” - Winston Churchill
Checkout SordidEuphemism's Logo Thread.
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

Oscar Wildecat wrote:
brythain wrote:The simplest explanation is that Miki hit him in the head until both got injured, hence the fresh bandages on both of them.
Either that or both got injured when she tried to give him the mother of all wet willies...
Nah, I reckon Miki conducted a very violent form of kancho, slipped, and got her wrist stuck.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

brythain wrote: The simplest explanation is that Miki hit him in the head until both got injured, hence the fresh bandages on both of them.
As I imagined that I saw Miki straddling him and smacking the side of his head over and over, blood gradually starting to flow with each hit. Mutou was just standing there and not intervening, genuinely interested as to who'd win.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
brythain

Post by brythain »

Munchenhausen wrote:
brythain wrote: The simplest explanation is that Miki hit him in the head until both got injured, hence the fresh bandages on both of them.
As I imagined that I saw Miki straddling him and smacking the side of his head over and over, blood gradually starting to flow with each hit. Mutou was just standing there and not intervening, genuinely interested as to who'd win.
Maybe he just applied Occam's Razor. :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

brythain wrote:Maybe he just applied Occam's Razor. :D
I swear to fuck, I'm learning more by simply Googling stuff that Brythain says than I ever did at school :lol:
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
YutoTheOrc

Post by YutoTheOrc »

Munchenhausen wrote:
I swear to fuck, I'm learning more by simply Googling stuff that Brythain says than I ever did at school :lol:
Yeah, I have to agree there. I originally thought it was actually a razor used to shave :/
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

I knew about the good 'ol razor because of my fucking General Studies A level man fuck that shit.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
Khalego

Post by Khalego »

Munchenhausen wrote:
Google: Nature's teacher. Except, you know, not nature at all.

Post-graduation, Yuuko quits the teahouse gig to focus on her studies and dial her stress back, arranges a deal with Mutou to chill at his place to save money in exchange for cleaning up his place (which he neglects) while also forcibly cleaning up Mutou's drab, lonely, downer life and eventually gets him hooked up with Sae.
Khalego's Fanfic Tips
How to dispose of an unwanted character: "As much as it pains me, Lilly will just have to be trampled to death at a blind-deaf pep rally."
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

Khalego wrote:Post-graduation, Yuuko quits the teahouse gig to focus on her studies and dial her stress back, arranges a deal with Mutou to chill at his place to save money in exchange for cleaning up his place (which he neglects) while also forcibly cleaning up Mutou's drab, lonely, downer life and eventually gets him hooked up with Sae.
Yuuko and Mutou under one roof? That sounds like a good setup for a sitcom. But how would he even meet Sae? The only connection between them is Nomiya, who Mutou can't stand.

Suzu's room looks like a combination of [shimmie=1521]this[/shimmie] and [shimmie=2652]this[/shimmie], or as I described it in this fanfic, "electronic devices and soft pillows in roughly equal amounts." (I need to get back to writing fanfics. I've got a few half-formed ideas for fics, I need to fully form them and then write them.)
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Yuuko and Mutou cotching together?
I've watched enough Big Brother to know that when you cram a guy and a girl into the same house who barely know eachother, they always end up either fucking, fighting, or both.
emmjay wrote: But how would he even meet Sae? The only connection between them is Nomiya, who Mutou can't stand.
I always imagined it as Mutou loathes Nomiya, but doesn't want to straight-up say it to his face and winds up being involved with his ideas. Nomiya, on the other hand, believes everyone loves him.

--
Edit:
Also, I thought I posted this in this thread, but apparently it was in Random Discussion. Huh.
I wrote:My headcanon on it is that Nurse and Meiko are together secretly. They're keeping it secret from everyone, but especially from Emi. Nurse wants them to be open with it, but Meiko is rather hesistant about it.
Although she wants her mum to be happy (who doesn't?), Emi particularly doesn't like the idea of Meiko finding a new lover, because she doesn't want anyone else to take her Dad's place.

I feel she has a few things of her Dad's that she doesn't touch and has left just the way they were since his death.
Perhaps he had a chair in the living room that he'd watch TV in when he got home from work, and Emi flips a shit if someone sits in it.
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

Based on Emi's instant feels bad ending : http://rtil.deviantart.com/art/Katawa-S ... -313928026

Emi's father was Giygas

Munchenhausen wrote: --
Edit:
Also, I thought I posted this in this thread, but apparently it was in Random Discussion. Huh.
I wrote:My headcanon on it is that Nurse and Meiko are together secretly. They're keeping it secret from everyone, but especially from Emi. Nurse wants them to be open with it, but Meiko is rather hesistant about it.
Although she wants her mum to be happy (who doesn't?), Emi particularly doesn't like the idea of Meiko finding a new lover, because she doesn't want anyone else to take her Dad's place.

I feel she has a few things of her Dad's that she doesn't touch and has left just the way they were since his death.
Perhaps he had a chair in the living room that he'd watch TV in when he got home from work, and Emi flips a shit if someone sits in it.

It's credible, although I think Emi would finish to accept it.
And I think that Meiko reveals the secret a few times after the Emi good ending. As she could understand better how her mother could love someone else without forgetting her father.
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
Khalego

Post by Khalego »

emmjay wrote:
Khalego wrote:Post-graduation, Yuuko quits the teahouse gig to focus on her studies and dial her stress back, arranges a deal with Mutou to chill at his place to save money in exchange for cleaning up his place (which he neglects) while also forcibly cleaning up Mutou's drab, lonely, downer life and eventually gets him hooked up with Sae.
Yuuko and Mutou under one roof? That sounds like a good setup for a sitcom. But how would he even meet Sae? The only connection between them is Nomiya, who Mutou can't stand.
Yes, but Nomiya has a way of forcing himself (not THAT WAY!!!!) onto people whether they like him or not. After various failed attempts to wean Mutou off that nonsense science stuff and into the wondrous world of ART, FUCK YEAH!, Nomiya reckons Mutou might be more receptive to someone more like him (I.E. a stiffer drabber entity, in contrast to Nomiya's own flamboyance). Enter Sae because she owes Nomiya a favor after Rin's exhibition (failed though it was) renewed interest in her gallery. After tiring of Nomiya hovering around them, she drags Mutou out on a not-actually-a-smoke-break to get some peace. They chat about art and science and stuff and while away some hours. Fast-forward to Yuuko deciding that no matter how he denies it, Mutou's a lonely old shit and needs somebody to play cupid.
Khalego's Fanfic Tips
How to dispose of an unwanted character: "As much as it pains me, Lilly will just have to be trampled to death at a blind-deaf pep rally."
Broomhead

Post by Broomhead »

Post LGE, Hisao's child is born blind. The child goes on to become a champion chess player, memorizing where each piece is, or having it read to them by an electronic chessboard. They then marry Hanako's child, Hanako having been their mentor for most of their childhood.
Lilly = Rin > Hanako > Emi > Misha > Shizune

I'm back in action.