The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Liminaut

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Liminaut »

CoffeeDrive wrote:
Silentcook wrote:-Emi and Misha "experimented" toghether.
Actually my top Head-Canon.
I think this is above headcanon and actually apocrypha, since TheHiveMind wrote short fiction about it. I think. I've seen the fiction referenced but I haven't read it.
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

My extreme headcanon is that Mayoi got a sex change and changed her name to Jigoro, causing Shizune's biological father to exit stage left.
The messed up thing here is that this isn't even the first time I've heard that particular theory. Whatever it is that you guys are reading aside from KS, I think I'll stay far away from it. :roll:
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Liminaut wrote:-- Hanako was sexually molested in the orphanage by staff there. She got into Yamaku as part of the settlement.
I'm not sure why anyone would want to believe that...
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

KeiichiO wrote:
Liminaut wrote:-- Hanako was sexually molested in the orphanage by staff there. She got into Yamaku as part of the settlement.
Not all headcanons are nice. Same make for interesting stories.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Liminaut wrote:-- Mayoi (Shizune's mother) got a sex change operation. That's why she'd never mentioned. My extreme headcanon is that Mayoi got a sex change and changed her name to Jigoro, causing Shizune's biological father to exit stage left
Except Japan you can't do that :lol:

And by that I mean: Even if a sex-change happened, a Japanese citizen born female is still female in the eyes of Japanese law.
Plus, divorce is damn hard in Japan.

----
Headcanon:
-Hiroyuki Satou (Lilly's father) is the older of the siblings, and really hates Jigoro because he married his little sister Mayoi.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Steinherz wrote:
Liminaut wrote:-- Mayoi (Shizune's mother) got a sex change operation. That's why she'd never mentioned. My extreme headcanon is that Mayoi got a sex change and changed her name to Jigoro, causing Shizune's biological father to exit stage left
Except Japan you can't do that :lol:

And by that I mean: Even if a sex-change happened, a Japanese citizen born female is still female in the eyes of Japanese law.
Plus, divorce is damn hard in Japan.
That's kind of fucked up.
CoffeeDrive wrote:Not all headcanons are nice. Same make for interesting stories.
That's true. As long as they don't graphically display these headcanons in detail, I'd be willing to give them a read...
Oscar Wildecat

Post by Oscar Wildecat »

--Rin is a polyglot, as evidenced by her skill in "backwardese". Unfortunately, her skill with languages doesn't translate into a skill in finding the right words to use when she needs them...
I like all the girls in KS, but empathize with Hanako the most.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain
“Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.” - Winston Churchill
Checkout SordidEuphemism's Logo Thread.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Oscar Wildecat wrote:--Rin is a polyglot, as evidenced by her skill in "backwardese". Unfortunately, her skill with languages doesn't translate into a skill in finding the right words to use when she needs them...
That would be pretty interesting. Rin seems like the kind of person that holds so much knowledge for varying things, but doesn't really share it that often, mostly because she has a hard time doing so.
El Zilcho

Post by El Zilcho »

Rin takes birth control pills. Not specifically for protection, she takes the kind that reduce the number of periods a woman has, so that she doesn't need Emi's assistance with feminine hygiene quite so often.
LordMarluxia
Location: My body in Southwestern Europe, my mind in Wonderland.

Post by LordMarluxia »

I was extremely sure that Akira drove a Mercedes S-Class until she revealedthat her car is a Lancer Evo in Lilly's route.
BUT its still possible that in Scotland she has one for the occasional run. Or maybe her father owns one. Or maybe Jigoro's car is one and she drives it to the river in Shizune's path.

An S-Class suits Akira so much.
Reading: Kafka on the Shore - Haruki Murakami; Fractured - Karin Slaughter
Playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior 2; Far Cry 3; Dragon's Crown

Cat: "Where are you going?" Alice: "Which way should I go?"
Cat: "That depends on where you are going." Alice: "I don’t know."
Cat: "Then it doesn’t matter which way you go."
Liminaut

Post by Liminaut »

KeiichiO wrote:
There's actually reasons for it.

In the good end, Hanako talks about being bullied "... and worse." She never lays out what the 'and worse' was. IIRC there was a brief discussion a while ago, and the general feeling as that it wasn't sexual abuse, but there is room in the canon for it.

In Hanako's story, there is an unspoken question of: How did Hanako come to Yamaku? Before Yamaku, she was in an institution that allowed bullying to a point that caused PTSD. If Hanako had the resources to come to Yamaku, why weren't those resources deployed to get her into a better place earlier? How did Hanako suddenly get the resources to upgrade to Yamaku?

Granted, I could see another, much nicer story where an administrator realizes how bad Hanako is having it, and moves heaven and earth to get her into Yamaku.
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

LordMarluxia wrote:I was extremely sure that Akira drove a Mercedes S-Class until she revealedthat her car is a Lancer Evo in Lilly's route.
BUT its still possible that in Scotland she has one for the occasional run. Or maybe her father owns one. Or maybe Jigoro's car is one and she drives it to the river in Shizune's path.

An S-Class suits Akira so much.
Jigoro's car is a Nissan Fuga per the VN.
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Liminaut wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:
There's actually reasons for it.

In the good end, Hanako talks about being bullied "... and worse." She never lays out what the 'and worse' was. IIRC there was a brief discussion a while ago, and the general feeling as that it wasn't sexual abuse, but there is room in the canon for it.

In Hanako's story, there is an unspoken question of: How did Hanako come to Yamaku? Before Yamaku, she was in an institution that allowed bullying to a point that caused PTSD. If Hanako had the resources to come to Yamaku, why weren't those resources deployed to get her into a better place earlier? How did Hanako suddenly get the resources to upgrade to Yamaku?

Granted, I could see another, much nicer story where an administrator realizes how bad Hanako is having it, and moves heaven and earth to get her into Yamaku.
I guess it would explain her current state, as well as how she got into Yamaku. Though, I have a hard time believing someone who's been sexually abused in their childhood would be so willing to have sex with a person they're not even in a relationship with.

Also, what kind of sick fuck would abuse a child who lost their parents, and is permanently scared on 50+% of their body? I would like to think there's not a sick enough person out there to do suck a thing, but considering how fucked up our world is, there probably, most definitely is...
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

For what it's worth, it's my headcanon that this is the orphanage that Hanako was living in (I have Reasons™ for this specific location): http://kodomonomachi.jp/

Over 40% of their attendance appears to be abuse victims... and children who are abused can often turn to abusing others themselves.

Also, sexual abuse can do weird things to someone's views on sex (although it's my headcanon that Hanako was not sexually abused), especially if someone was convinced that they had to have sex with their abuser for acceptance...

I will, however, say that it's my headcanon that whatever happened between Miki and Hanako, it's what convinced Hanako that she needed to have sex with Hisao to keep him.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
Oscar Wildecat

Post by Oscar Wildecat »

El Zilcho wrote:Rin takes birth control pills. Not specifically for protection, she takes the kind that reduce the number of periods a woman has, so that she doesn't need Emi's assistance with feminine hygiene quite so often.
The right kind of birth control pill would also help control possible acne outbreaks, which would be another big plus for Rin.
I like all the girls in KS, but empathize with Hanako the most.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain
“Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.” - Winston Churchill
Checkout SordidEuphemism's Logo Thread.