Feminine girls more popular than "strong grrrrls"

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Eurobeatjester

Re: Feminine girls more popular than "strong grrrrls"

Post by Eurobeatjester »

Most men that have this line of logic either confuse bossy for strong, or in truth are intimidated by women who might be strong enough to be an equal or even stronger than they are.
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

metalangel wrote:It would be great if all of Lockhart's stupid inflammatory posts were locked so we could move on with our lives :(
You're encouraged to move on with your lives anyway. In fact, I don't see why I should have to do that for you to.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

TexasRanger

Post by TexasRanger »

I don't understand why a girl/woman can't be strong and feminine at the same time. That idea some people have that men only like women who do nothing all day other than cook, fuck, clean and sleep is not something I really like, because it feeds people into believing in far-fetched crap like the patriarchy theory, which in turn creates people like Kenji, and the world is immediately polarized into man-submission feminists who think that men complimenting a woman for her appearance is somehow shallow and sexist and crazy conspiracy theorists who fear women want to dominate every part of their lives. I'm sorry if I came out a bit too strong here, but things like this annoy me a lot.
"There are no constraints on the human mind, no walls around the human spirit, no barriers to our progress except those we ourselves erect." - Ronald Reagan
"Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude." - Thomas Jefferson