What if Misha's presence at Yamaku...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

SpunkySix

Re: What if Misha's presence at Yamaku...

Post by SpunkySix »

Atario wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:Is that real? :shock:
Let me just point out one of the many jokes on the package. Location is listed as Hershey Highway.
Heh, wow. Still... some of the things in here make my skin crawl, like what Liminaut shared.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
ParagonTerminus

Post by ParagonTerminus »

Atario wrote:
Let me just point out one of the many jokes on the package. Location is listed as Hershey Highway.
"PENIS FLAVOURED!"
The best feeling in the world (FTL)

I am legitimately the only member of this website who unconditionally despises Kenji.
Atario

Post by Atario »

ParagonTerminus wrote:
Atario wrote:
"PENIS FLAVOURED!"
Better than their competitors over on Penis Highway, with their Hershey-flavored ones.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Khalego

Post by Khalego »

Popcorn513 wrote:although i'm straight
That you felt the need to point that out in a context where it was not remotely in question suggests a ridiculous degree of insecurity about your own sexuality.

And that picture is hilarious. :lol: Terrible, because something of that kind was likely marketed at some point in history, but hilarious.
Khalego's Fanfic Tips
How to dispose of an unwanted character: "As much as it pains me, Lilly will just have to be trampled to death at a blind-deaf pep rally."
HarvestmanMan

Post by HarvestmanMan »

Liminaut wrote:
Broomhead wrote:I knew they existed, but I didn't think a pharmacy would sell that sorta thing...

Curing homosexuality probably spawned around the same time Europe started cracking down on deviancy. That's just a guess though. People are sick, twisted jerks sometimes.
Check out the life of Alan Turing sometime. He ran the British Ultra decryption effort, and was rather responsible for making WW2 a lot shorter. He was also gay. This was discovered, he was convicted of homosexuality, and eventually committed suicide after struggling with the court-ordered cure.
Also worth mentioning: music pioneer Joe Meek.
Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2