In What Order Did You Complete The Routes?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
CoffeeDrive
Posts: 617
Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 4:01 pm

Re: In What Order Did You Complete The Routes?

Post by CoffeeDrive » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:50 pm

bhtooefr wrote:For Rin's, I wasn't invested in the story, so I simply followed the flowchart to get every scene and get my 100%. The bad endings happen in shorter playtime, so I did them first.

I really can't into Rin.
*Mumbles incoherently*
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl

User avatar
Oddball
Posts: 2935
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:05 pm

Re: In What Order Did You Complete The Routes?

Post by Oddball » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:54 pm

so I simply followed the flowchart
:evil:

...


:twisted: kill him.
Not Dead Yet

User avatar
AaronIsCrunchy
Posts: 1084
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:28 pm
Location: Portsmouth, floating.

Re: In What Order Did You Complete The Routes?

Post by AaronIsCrunchy » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:58 pm

Oh dear now you've blown it - using a flowchart AND not seeing all that is right and good in the Holy Order of Rin?
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.


User avatar
CoffeeDrive
Posts: 617
Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 4:01 pm

Re: In What Order Did You Complete The Routes?

Post by CoffeeDrive » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:00 pm

Oddball wrote:
so I simply followed the flowchart
:evil:

...


:twisted: kill him.
Image

Im ready.

EDIT: O shit thats bigger than expected
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl

User avatar
AaronIsCrunchy
Posts: 1084
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:28 pm
Location: Portsmouth, floating.

Re: In What Order Did You Complete The Routes?

Post by AaronIsCrunchy » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:02 pm

It was as big as it needed to be :3
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.


User avatar
Zarys
Posts: 660
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:27 am

Re: In What Order Did You Complete The Routes?

Post by Zarys » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:05 pm

Cofeedrive, stop with your avatar, it's hypnotic.
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair

User avatar
Oddball
Posts: 2935
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:05 pm

Re: In What Order Did You Complete The Routes?

Post by Oddball » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:16 pm

EDIT: O shit thats bigger than expected
Actually, I think that worked perfectly. First you see the crazy smile, then you actually have to scroll down a little bit to see the weapon.

Anyway, on topic...

I did Hanako's route first. I did Rin and Emi's next, but I forget what order.

Then I did Shizune's.

Then I did Lilly's because up until that point, I hadn't checked and thought she was just a support cast member of Hanako's, sort of like how Misha was Shizune's. I didn't know she didn't have her own route.

Keep in mind, I'd also played the Act1 beta before they redesigned the characters and back then just assumed Yuuko had her own path because she looked younger than some of the girls that did have a route back then.
Not Dead Yet

User avatar
Megumeru
Posts: 1260
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:17 am
Location: Land of the Rising Sun

Re: In What Order Did You Complete The Routes?

Post by Megumeru » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:11 pm

Oddball wrote:
Keep in mind, I'd also played the Act1 beta before they redesigned the characters and back then just assumed Yuuko had her own path because she looked younger than some of the girls that did have a route back then.
ACT 1 Emi in beta looks like a misplaced middle school student. I remember that so well :lol:

I can't remember what order specifically, but I think it was...

I did Shizune->Emi->manly picnic->Rin->Hanako->Lilly
Image
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story

User avatar
YutoTheOrc
Posts: 296
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:43 pm
Location: Canada

Re: In What Order Did You Complete The Routes?

Post by YutoTheOrc » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:17 am

That picture coffeedrive... 0n0

User avatar
Bluegaze
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:27 am

Re: In What Order Did You Complete The Routes?

Post by Bluegaze » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:04 am

Completion order:
1. Emi
2. Lilly
3. Shizune
4. Rin
5. Hanako

Favourites order:
1. Lilly
2. Rin
3. Hanako
4. Emi
5. Shizune

User avatar
Absolclaw
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:12 am
Location: Australia

Re: In What Order Did You Complete The Routes?

Post by Absolclaw » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:11 am

Haven't gotten around to 100% yet, and I already had most of the ending choices spoiled for me when I found out about this game on TvTropes, lol. Decided to try see who I'd get without a guide whatsoever though.

MANLY PICNIC.

Well, I was pretty much on Rin's path anyway, so then I completed it in this order:

Rin -> Hanako -> Shizune -> Emi -> Lilly.

I tried to bounce around between the least related characters just to keep it interesting, and I'd also heard in some places that Lilly's was suitable as a finale, which I guess was true. For some reason the only one I really feel compelled to replay is Hanako's.

utente335
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:27 pm

Re: In What Order Did You Complete The Routes?

Post by utente335 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:04 pm

Nice VN, I actually followed the guide only for the first path I wanted to follow (Hanako's), and then it was all smooth without peeking at the walkthrough (pretty ironic)
-Kenji's ending (I did everthing right in attempt to get Hanko's route, except for the last Lilly's decision)
-Hanako neutral ending (2 fails in a row made me follow the guide to get Hanako good ending)
-Hanako good ending (after which no guide needed at all, I got all the endings I wanted), then bad ending
-Emi's good, then bad ending
-Shizune's bad, then good ending
-Rin's good, then bad, then worst ending
-Lilly's good ending, then bad ending (or reverse, doesn't matter)

Hanako's and Rin's paths were my favourites.

Suzaku
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:18 am

Re: In What Order Did You Complete The Routes?

Post by Suzaku » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:36 pm

Welp, I introduced my friend to KS. He got Rin's bad ending first.
He plans to do Shizune after, Emi, Hanako, Kenji (lol), Lilly

EDIT: He got the neutral route for Rin. He gave up, and is now doing Emi then Shizune.

User avatar
Mirage_GSM
Posts: 6110
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:24 am
Location: Germany

Re: In What Order Did You Complete The Routes?

Post by Mirage_GSM » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:02 pm

He got the second bad end of Rin's route. It doesn't have a neutral end.
One of the people who wrote walkthroughs started calling it "neutral" at one point, but the devs have always said it was a bad end.
Personally I think the second bad end of Rin's route is a lot worse than the first.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.

Suzaku
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:18 am

Re: In What Order Did You Complete The Routes?

Post by Suzaku » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:07 pm

Mirage_GSM wrote:He got the second bad end of Rin's route. It doesn't have a neutral end.
One of the people who wrote walkthroughs started calling it "neutral" at one point, but the devs have always said it was a bad end.
Personally I think the second bad end of Rin's route is a lot worse than the first.
Oh lol. He got such bad luck he gave up lol. Me and him are playing Emi's route at the same time now.

Post Reply