Types of emotional reactions to KS

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
SWEvikingSWE
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:29 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Types of emotional reactions to KS

Post by SWEvikingSWE » Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:42 am

I've read everything and i'd like to say its good to talk/write about these things, since it is a relief, even if it's just strangers on the internet or a co-worker you'll get support from them. (especially from this forums because of the rules. no hating, cursing etc)
Recovery pretty much complete, so today I'm taking on Shinzune's path. I'm a little concerned Lily's will hit me pretty bad but I'll manage it.
In my opinion, Lilly's path will strike you pretty hard If you care about hisao's and Lilly's relationship, maybe not as much as Hanako's though. So many things happening at the same time and it will be a roller coaster of emotions or at least it was for me.
Check out my hand drawn Lilly ^^ http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9834
Also check out my portrait of Hanako! http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t ... 94#p211094

Favorite Quote: "To ask why we fight Is to ask why the leaves falls"

User avatar
Potato
Posts: 1906
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Re: Types of emotional reactions to KS

Post by Potato » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:54 pm

SWEvikingSWE wrote:no hating
No forum ever in history has had a rule against hate...

And yeah, Lilly's path hurts. :lol:
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.

User avatar
brythain
Posts: 3496
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:58 pm
Location: East Asia
Contact:

Re: Types of emotional reactions to KS

Post by brythain » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:08 am

Potato wrote:And yeah, Lilly's path hurts. :lol:
No kidding, man. I almost had a fatal heart attack doing it. :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)

azumeow
Posts: 409
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:04 am

Re: Types of emotional reactions to KS

Post by azumeow » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:03 am

Potato wrote: Also, rapists don't deserve to die. They deserve to be raped. There's justice, and then there's overkill. Perspective is important. :3
They aren't worth the oxygen they burn by being alive. Slit their throats and leave them to the maggots, I say. Besides, there's no kill like OVERkill.
"I don’t want to be here anymore, I know there’s nothing left worth staying for.
Your paradise is something I’ve endured
See I don’t think I can fight this anymore, I’m listening with one foot out the door
And something has to die to be reborn-I don’t want to be here anymore"

User avatar
Atario
Posts: 1358
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:06 am
Location: San Francisco Bay Area

Re: Types of emotional reactions to KS

Post by Atario » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:35 am

azumeow wrote:
Potato wrote: Also, rapists don't deserve to die. They deserve to be raped. There's justice, and then there's overkill. Perspective is important. :3
They aren't worth the oxygen they burn by being alive. Slit their throats and leave them to the maggots, I say. Besides, there's no kill like OVERkill.
Congratulations, you've just made rapists consider killing their victims to be the smarter way to go. Dead victims tell no tales, and the punishment is the same, so…
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote

User avatar
d2r
Posts: 407
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:38 am

Re: Types of emotional reactions to KS

Post by d2r » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:54 am

Atario wrote:
azumeow wrote:
Potato wrote: Also, rapists don't deserve to die. They deserve to be raped. There's justice, and then there's overkill. Perspective is important. :3
They aren't worth the oxygen they burn by being alive. Slit their throats and leave them to the maggots, I say. Besides, there's no kill like OVERkill.
Congratulations, you've just made rapists consider killing their victims to be the smarter way to go. Dead victims tell no tales, and the punishment is the same, so…
Are we really gonna do this here? This is how perfectly good threads get locked, guys. :P
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?

User avatar
Munchenhausen
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:43 am
Location: Leicester, UK

Re: Types of emotional reactions to KS

Post by Munchenhausen » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:48 am

SWEvikingSWE wrote: (especially from this forums because of the rules. no hating, cursing etc)
No cursing? Shit, that's me done :P I swear about once a post
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon

User avatar
LordMarluxia
Posts: 196
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:40 am
Location: My body in Southwestern Europe, my mind in Wonderland.
Contact:

Re: Types of emotional reactions to KS

Post by LordMarluxia » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:59 am

Munchenhausen wrote:
SWEvikingSWE wrote: (especially from this forums because of the rules. no hating, cursing etc)
No cursing? Shit, that's me done :P I swear about once a post
I think he meant, no hating and you can curse.
As long as you don't go overboard I think.
Reading: Kafka on the Shore - Haruki Murakami; Fractured - Karin Slaughter
Playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior 2; Far Cry 3; Dragon's Crown

Cat: "Where are you going?" Alice: "Which way should I go?"
Cat: "That depends on where you are going." Alice: "I don’t know."
Cat: "Then it doesn’t matter which way you go."

User avatar
Munchenhausen
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:43 am
Location: Leicester, UK

Re: Types of emotional reactions to KS

Post by Munchenhausen » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:13 am

LordMarluxia wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:
SWEvikingSWE wrote: (especially from this forums because of the rules. no hating, cursing etc)
No cursing? Shit, that's me done :P I swear about once a post
I think he meant, no hating and you can curse.
As long as you don't go overboard I think.
Fuck shit bollocks wanky titfuck c*nt fapbucket clunge arsey wankfucker, Dickshit McFaggotson.

Sorry, autocorrect got that. I meant to say "okay" :P
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon

User avatar
Forever_ambivalent
Posts: 220
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 4:41 pm

Re: Types of emotional reactions to KS

Post by Forever_ambivalent » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:33 am

Munchenhausen wrote:
LordMarluxia wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote: No cursing? Shit, that's me done :P I swear about once a post
I think he meant, no hating and you can curse.
As long as you don't go overboard I think.
Fuck shit bollocks wanky titfuck c*nt fapbucket clunge arsey wankfucker, Dickshit McFaggotson.

Sorry, autocorrect got that. I meant to say "okay" :P
I want to see your web history now :shock:
That's a hell of an autocorrect.

User avatar
Oddball
Posts: 2820
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:05 pm

Re: Types of emotional reactions to KS

Post by Oddball » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:35 am

Maybe he meant no cursing as in, you aren't allowed to perform voodoo or witchcraft on the other member's here.

Either way, it's not an emmotional reaction to KS, so let's get back to the point.
Not Dead Yet

User avatar
Forever_ambivalent
Posts: 220
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 4:41 pm

Re: Types of emotional reactions to KS

Post by Forever_ambivalent » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:00 pm

Oddball wrote:Maybe he meant no cursing as in, you aren't allowed to perform voodoo or witchcraft on the other member's here.

Either way, it's not an emotional reaction to KS, so let's get back to the point.
Well it can be an emotional reaction to KS.
For example during Emi's route I would start cursing her in fury. Like every time Emi started to attack Hisao for trying to help her and be nice to her
There were many moments where I started cursing Hisao in Rin's, Hanako's and Shizune's route as well. I also insulted Nomiya plenty in Rin's route.

I'm sure there are a lot of players here who have gotten pissed off at Hisao and Nomiya a few times.

User avatar
Atario
Posts: 1358
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:06 am
Location: San Francisco Bay Area

Re: Types of emotional reactions to KS

Post by Atario » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:11 pm

Munchenhausen wrote:wanky
I take exception to that one! Sicko!
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote

User avatar
Munchenhausen
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:43 am
Location: Leicester, UK

Re: Types of emotional reactions to KS

Post by Munchenhausen » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:59 am

I don't know why, but the fact that you've quoted just the one word I find hilarious :lol:
Almost as if that was my entire contribution to the conversation :P
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon

User avatar
d2r
Posts: 407
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:38 am

Re: Types of emotional reactions to KS

Post by d2r » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:52 am

Munchenhausen wrote:the
Well said, Munchenhausen. Well said.
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?

Post Reply