About Shizune and ... Misha

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Oddball

Re: About Shizune and ... Misha

Post by Oddball »

metalangel wrote:
Oddball wrote: There are times in the game when you interact with Misha without Shizune around, and she comes across as much more quiet and subdued. She's still usually cheerful and her personality is intact for the most part, but she's much less in your face about it.
She might act over the top whenever Shizune is around, consciously or unconsciously trying to put on a show for Shizune's benefit about how the whole sorry thing isn't bothering her in the slightest. (but it's not a facade, of course not, what do I know? you guys...)
I've always thought her show is more to get the attention of other people, not Shizune. Shizune can't talk and isn't good at communicating with people, so Misha wears her hair in bright pink and laughs loudly all the time so people will pay her (and therefor Shizune) more attention.
Not Dead Yet
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Oddball wrote:
metalangel wrote:
Oddball wrote: There are times in the game when you interact with Misha without Shizune around, and she comes across as much more quiet and subdued. She's still usually cheerful and her personality is intact for the most part, but she's much less in your face about it.
She might act over the top whenever Shizune is around, consciously or unconsciously trying to put on a show for Shizune's benefit about how the whole sorry thing isn't bothering her in the slightest. (but it's not a facade, of course not, what do I know? you guys...)
I've always thought her show is more to get the attention of other people, not Shizune. Shizune can't talk and isn't good at communicating with people, so Misha wears her hair in bright pink and laughs loudly all the time so people will pay her (and therefor Shizune) more attention.
The thing that sucks the most about the situation is how good of a friend Misha really is. She's a sweetheart and she deserves to find love, but the thing about that is that you don't always get what you want from exactly who you want it, and she's had to learn that the hard way.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
brythain

Post by brythain »

SpunkySix wrote:The thing that sucks the most about the situation is how good of a friend Misha really is. She's a sweetheart and she deserves to find love, but the thing about that is that you don't always get what you want from exactly who you want it, and she's had to learn that the hard way.
Someone should write an epilogue where Misha wins big time. :)
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

brythain wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:The thing that sucks the most about the situation is how good of a friend Misha really is. She's a sweetheart and she deserves to find love, but the thing about that is that you don't always get what you want from exactly who you want it, and she's had to learn that the hard way.
Or a full route... *looks at folders of ideas*
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Steinherz wrote:
brythain wrote:
Or a full route... *looks at folders of ideas*
Disclaimer: that was not meant to be a suggestion, it was just a stray wistful thought. However, that's not to discourage anyone who might consider such an act. :)
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

brythain wrote:However, that's not to discourage anyone who might consider such an act. :)
OR NECESSARILY TO ENCOURAGE IT EITHER, THIS IS COMPLETELY 100% NEUTRAL ON ALL GROUNDS.

Bases covered.
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

We're growing some terrible lawyers here. :roll:
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Silentcook wrote:We're growing some terrible lawyers here. :roll:
Well that's mainly because people forget that "I wish someone would do x" often translates into a request on these forums :lol:
I also draw, kind of.
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
TheHivemind
Path Writer

Post by TheHivemind »

Misha winds up with Emi in any route that does not involve Hisao winding up with Emi.

I have decreed this canon using my author powers.

If you want to continue to believe this to be true, I don't suggest finishing this sentence, where I admit that I'm just fuckin' with y'all and no such thing happens.
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

TheHivemind wrote:Misha winds up with Emi in any route that does not involve Hisao winding up with Emi.

The Dev Gods have spoken! Canon! It was kinda hinted in the leaked beta we shall not speak of. Frying Pan of Ban incoming
TheHivemind wrote:If you want to continue to believe this to be true, I don't suggest finishing this sentence, where I admit that I'm just fuckin' with y'all and no such thing happens.
Shut up and stick to canon! :wink:
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

TheHivemind wrote:Misha winds up with Emi in any route that does not involve Hisao winding up with Emi.

If you want to continue to believe this to be true, I don't suggest finishing this sentence
Okay, I won't.

Not just for the dirty-naughties, but because that would actually probably end up being adorable. Can you picture Misha running? Priceless.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

SpunkySix wrote:

If you want to continue to believe this to be true, I don't suggest finishing this sentence
Okay, I won't.

Not just for the dirty-naughties, but because that would actually probably end up being adorable. Can you picture Misha running? Priceless.
It would be cute, yeah.
I also draw, kind of.
ogorhan

Post by ogorhan »

"crowds of people shouting" CANON CANON CANON!!!

We've done it guys " "

i r joking ofc
しれー、しれぇー!、しれぇーってばー!ねー!、おーい、きこえてないのー?ぅおーい!

Tokitsukaze y u so cute.

Admiral of the sea and a stout defender of his kanmusu.
Potato

Post by Potato »

SpunkySix wrote:

Okay, I won't.

Misha's too fat to run.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

Potato wrote:
Misha's too fat to run.
Beaten! Ah, I'll post it anyway.