Have Your Parents ever Confronted You about Katawa Shoujo?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

poopooface

Re: Have Your Parents ever Confronted You about Katawa Shouj

Post by poopooface »

Potato wrote:
Potato wrote:
Xaredian wrote:It has NSFW material.
Unless you work on the show in some capacity, even Dora The Explorer is NSFW.

You'll probably lose many jobs then. :lol:
I wasn't thinking about it that way. I saw NSFW and thought "How in the fuck is Dora innapropriate?" But I didn't even consider the fact watching children's cartoons isn't done in the workplace.

Oh, by the way, this topic is going really off topic and we should fix that.
Hanako>Lilly>Emi>Rin>Shizune
Potato

Post by Potato »

SpunkySix wrote:He mocks anything that has to do with women being degraded (just saying it is stupid, mainly) and hentai one of the biggest things!
Yes, how dare hentai degrade all of those...Fictional beings...
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
poopooface

Post by poopooface »

Potato wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:He mocks anything that has to do with women being degraded (just saying it is stupid, mainly) and hentai one of the biggest things!
Yes, how dare hentai degrade all of those...Fictional beings...
I lol'd so hard at this.
Hanako>Lilly>Emi>Rin>Shizune
KatawaHaremGod

Post by KatawaHaremGod »

Nope, I have my own laptop, and its (long and complicated) password protected. Neither of my parents are good at computer stuff, so I can have whatever I want on this laptop :lol:

As for their views on anime in general: they don't like it.

1) we're asian, and because in WW2 Japan invaded our homeland, there is residual bitterness
2) they think "Well, today's Japanese aren't so bad, they're just all fapping hikkikomoris, though some of their rice cookers and sushi is pretty good :lol: "
3) Hardcore Christians. Now, they're not mean about it (my mom just has simple faith while my dad is actually a philosophy kind of guy so he's more open-minded than most) and we're cool its just they tend to be more hardcore about it than I am. Like "Obama is the antichrist" and "The Americans caused MH370 to fail". "The Americans caused ISIS on purpose to f*** with the mid east". "Americans are warmongers, so they should vote for Trump to mess with them. Go Trump!" :lol: :lol:
Think Alex Jones, replace their theories with "The CIA did it" or "those dastardly Americans did it" and its a... weird mix :lol: . I mean, sure, Canadians have their beef with Americans, but the folk my dad hangs out with here in Asia, its like.... on a whole new level :lol: . If my dad dislikes the USA this much, considering what Japan actually did to our country, it'll be 100 times worse :lol: .

So nope, none of them will know about this anytime soon.... (or ever)
Rumba Rumba Rumba Rumba Rumba!

1) Lilly 2) Emi/Hanako 3) Misha 4)Rin/Shizine: I don't hate anyone, but I guess I'm a Lillypad :lol:
wheelman82

Post by wheelman82 »

My parents already know, I told them exactly was KS was. They don't mind, they would propably be happy about it since it has helped me realize somethings I just didn't truly understand.

About the disabled girls part, I'm physically disabled and have autism myself, I even go to a school for the disabled! I even know a girl very similar to Hanako (just remove the giant trauma part, and replace it with smaller social traumas and that is her).

The thing I didn't understand was... you guessed it... Love. I'm being serious here, I have never felt any attraction to anyone (boy or girl). I didn't really understand anything about it before I read KS, it just made me think about what it actually is and how it would feel like. Since reading it I'm also more easily touched by stories where loved ones die and people are left behind. So you could say that reading has improved my understanding of live. (I'm 18 and in my 2nd depression right now so I was kinda behind on that)
OtakuApologist

Post by OtakuApologist »

I got onaholes all over the house, sometimes I forget them in people's beds. My glass dildo is out in the open, on the desk, next to a collection of different lubes. The plastic figures of my half-naked anime girls, including my Super Pochaco one whose bare naked nipples protrude from her apron. Getting walked in on, while playing an erotic visual novel, would not shock the people I live with anymore.

When you go deep enough into the otaku world, you come out the grinder, deformed into an alien sexual monster.

See my blog http://www.otakuapologist.xyz