Kenji

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Forever_ambivalent

Re: Kenji

Post by Forever_ambivalent »

SpunkySix wrote:Oh deeeeeeevs, come out, come out, wherever you are. We have a head canon for you to unemotionally crush!
That wouldn't be mine would it?
Please... No :(
Destroy that and I will have to skip every scene he appears in. I would hate him too much.
FelOnyx

Post by FelOnyx »

Forever_ambivalent wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:Oh deeeeeeevs, come out, come out, wherever you are. We have a head canon for you to unemotionally crush!
Destroy that and I will have to skip every scene he appears in. I would hate him too much.
I still don't see how anyone can hate Kenji, he's like a human comedy show.
AlexG wrote:For a moment there I thought Marx woke up as some kind of stripper in the middle ages
BlackGoldShooter wrote:This is what happens when children don't eat their vegetables. First they start manufacturing statuettes. Next they take over the world.
Atario

Post by Atario »

Steinherz wrote:There is a term for them.
Femnazis.
Please don't back Rush Limbaugh.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Kibaro

Post by Kibaro »

FelOnyx wrote:
people don't necesarily hate him, most are just really annoyed by him:)) he just tries to hard :)
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Atario wrote:
Femnazis.
Who the fuck is that?
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Kibaro

Post by Kibaro »

Steinherz wrote:
Atario wrote:
Femnazis.
Who the fuck is that?
pssst...there is this thing called google ;)
ogorhan

Post by ogorhan »

FelOnyx wrote:
Forever_ambivalent wrote:
Meh I dont hate the guy, hes just annoying and afther a while you just say "oh what now" and hope it does pass quick so we can move on with the story.

Also idk if he just acts silly for Hisao's sake or not, I'm pretty sure Hisao himself even comments on how serious he is when he goes for a rant about feminist conspiracies. Though he can act normal and considirate as seen with Lilly.
しれー、しれぇー!、しれぇーってばー!ねー!、おーい、きこえてないのー?ぅおーい!

Tokitsukaze y u so cute.

Admiral of the sea and a stout defender of his kanmusu.
Kibaro

Post by Kibaro »

ogorhan wrote: Meh I dont hate the guy, hes just annoying and afther a while you just say "oh what now" and hope it does pass quick so we can move on with the story.

Also idk if he just acts silly for Hisao's sake or not, I'm pretty sure Hisao himself even comments on how serious he is when he goes for a rant about feminist conspiracies. Though he can act normal and considirate as seen with Lilly.
the REAL WEIRD KENJI is the one who behaves like a normal person:))
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Steinherz wrote:
Atario wrote:
Femnazis.
Who the fuck is that?
A terrible person and radio host who spews out extremist right wing BS in exchange for money from people who like to pretend to be involved in politics.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Atario

Post by Atario »

Steinherz wrote:
Atario wrote:
Femnazis.
Who the fuck is that?
Man who popularized the term.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Potato

Post by Potato »

Forever_ambivalent wrote:Kenji actually seems to be a decent person. He was quite nice to Lilly when she fell and there are other occasions when he acts in such a gentlemanly fashion.
...Okay.

What part of that has any connection to whether he's a delusional paranoid loony toon or not? :lol: You can be a lunatic and still be basically decent.

@FelOnyx: Nope. :P
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Atario wrote:
Steinherz wrote:
Atario wrote:Please don't back Rush Limbaugh.
Who the fuck is that?
Man who popularized the term.
Ah.
In any case, I don't give a fuck. But femnazis are the ones who are the most vocal, and utterly retarded.

#KillAllMen anyone? :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

While there's always a couple of loons, "feminazi" just seems like a convenient label that can be used to shut a conversation down when talking to people who may be vocal, but who also have genuine grievances.

Despite Kenji's misgivings, Japan could actually use more feminists including a bunch of vocal ones. The country currently still ranks at an embarrassingly low 105th place on the gender equality scale.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
Kibaro

Post by Kibaro »

Guest Poster wrote:While there's always a couple of loons, "feminazi" just seems like a convenient label that can be used to shut a conversation down when talking to people who may be vocal, but who also have genuine grievances.

Despite Kenji's misgivings, Japan could actually use more feminists including a bunch of vocal ones. The country currently still ranks at an embarrassingly low 105th place on the gender equality scale.
it's a cultural thing if you ask me, like the arabs have, so they don't really care where they stand in the world rankings, since it's been like that for ages
brythain

Post by brythain »

Guest Poster wrote:The country currently still ranks at an embarrassingly low 105th place on the gender equality scale.
In other words, we'd be embarrassed if we were ranked that low, but they aren't. It's like press freedom, education quality, etc etc. The US churns out more social science research than any other region per capita on the planet. It's also biased towards certain norms, sometimes… embarrassingly so. :)
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)