JUST a disccusion on what KS merchendise you would've liked

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

SpunkySix

Re: JUST a disccusion on what KS merchendise you would've li

Post by SpunkySix »

KeiichiO wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:
Potato wrote:Katawa Shoujo: The MMO.
I... I want that. Badly. I didn't realize it until now, but there ya go.
Yes, because everyone secretly wants to be physically disabled.
Yeah, that's totally the part that appealed to me there. The handicap part.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Kibaro

Post by Kibaro »

Potato wrote: Build a cripple. Have adventures. Probably kill some [skeletons, spiders, pigs].
Lol, the "build a cripple" part sounded way too funny then it should've in my head:)) but yeah id love an MMO with that:)
Last edited by Kibaro on Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Kibaro wrote:[quote="Potato"
Build a cripple. Have adventures. Probably kill some [skeletons, spiders, pigs].
Lol, the "build a cripple" part sounded way too funny then it should've in my head:)) but yeah id love an MMO with that:)[/quote]

Speaking of which, I'm pretty sure Build-A-Bear does licensed characters. Hint, hint.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

KeiichiO wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:
Potato wrote:Katawa Shoujo: The MMO.
I... I want that. Badly. I didn't realize it until now, but there ya go.
Yes, because everyone secretly wants to be physically disabled.
I can confirm this
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

9 pages and not one mention of 'Ibarazaki's special lemon lube'? I am disappoint, I'd buy the hell out of that just for the novelty factor.

Would Katawa Shoujo themed Risk work? Or everyone's favourite homewrecker, Monopoly!
'Community Chest: Not that kind of chest Hisao! WAHAHA~, shall I hit him over the head Shicchan?' - GO TO HOSPITAL, DO NOT PASS GO, DO NOT COLLECT ¥50,000

Rather than characters, you play with the things in the special art folder on the game, for example a wee pewter mobile phone or keyring.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

Kibaro

Post by Kibaro »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:9 pages and not one mention of 'Ibarazaki's special lemon lube'? I am disappoint, I'd buy the hell out of that just for the novelty factor.

Would Katawa Shoujo themed Risk work? Or everyone's favourite homewrecker, Monopoly!
'Community Chest: Not that kind of chest Hisao! WAHAHA~, shall I hit him over the head Shicchan?' - GO TO HOSPITAL, DO NOT PASS GO, DO NOT COLLECT ¥50,000

Rather than characters, you play with the things in the special art folder on the game, for example a wee pewter mobile phone or keyring.
wait? you mean you don't use Ibarazaki's special lemon lube O.o ? and you call yourself a KS fan... your question is like.." do you drink anything when you're thirsty?", get yo ass too the convenient store and get yo self some nice Emi lemon lube, mmmh, that citrus feeling:))
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:Would Katawa Shoujo themed Risk work? Or everyone's favourite homewrecker, Monopoly!
I want Clue.

Who took Yuuko's books this time, what was their motive, and where are they hidden now?
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

I remember playing a KS drinking game with a few guys (And 2 girls) on Eve a few months ago.

One of the guys read the novel out loud going down Shizune's route, and every time a character said something specific such as:
Wahaha~!
Student Council
Parfait
Feminists
When Hisao has a depressing internal monologue.

And I few things I cant remember. You had to take a drink, a small one, if we did shots or something we would probably be out of it before the end of act 1.

I think we lasted until around act 3, we gave up after the dude reading just went into a fit of giggles during her first H scene.

Interesting night to say the least.

Someone should make a list of rules for a proper KS drinking game, would be funny as hell.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
Kibaro

Post by Kibaro »

CoffeeDrive wrote:I remember playing a KS drinking game with a few guys (And 2 girls) on Eve a few months ago.

One of the guys read the novel out loud going down Shizune's route, and every time a character said something specific such as:
Wahaha~!
Student Council
Parfait
Feminists
When Hisao has a depressing internal monologue.

And I few things I cant remember. You had to take a drink, a small one, if we did shots or something we would probably be out of it before the end of act 1.

I think we lasted until around act 3, we gave up after the dude reading just went into a fit of giggles during her first H scene.

Interesting night to say the least.

Someone should make a list of rules for a proper KS drinking game, would be funny as hell.
i'd say those ^ work pretty great:)) those 5 alone are enough to get you drunk:))
Forever_ambivalent

Post by Forever_ambivalent »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:9 pages and not one mention of 'Ibarazaki's special lemon lube'? I am disappoint, I'd buy the hell out of that just for the novelty factor.

What? Ibarazaki's special lemon lube?
More like Track captain and Hisao's lemon lube :3
Dammit why don't we have a image of the track captain! Goddamn KS trying to prevent us from drawing and writing lemon fanfic and art :x

The replacement for super tax would be "Shizune appears" and income tax would be "Jigoro appears!"
Potato

Post by Potato »

KS Monopoly would suck simply because Monopoly, as a rule, totally fucking sucks.

But KS Clue would be good.

Or Candyland. Because Candyland.

And I'm pretty sure lemon lube is a thing already. Just make yourself a KS label for it, get some glue...
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Potato wrote:KS Monopoly would suck simply because Monopoly, as a rule, totally fucking sucks.
It only sucks when you suck at it.
Potato

Post by Potato »

KeiichiO wrote:
Potato wrote:KS Monopoly would suck simply because Monopoly, as a rule, totally fucking sucks.
It only sucks when you suck at it.
Nah, it sucks even if you're good. By the time anyone wins, everyone wanted to quit two hours ago. :lol:
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

linkoid wrote:*Multiple posts in a row*
...Y'know you can edit posts, right??
Potato

Post by Potato »

linkoid wrote:Kawata "Mr. Patatohead" figures!
-Tear them apart limb by limb and rebuild them with all the parts you want!
Potatohead.

And that would be amazing. :lol:

Also, EDIT BUTTON MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU USE IT