JUST a disccusion on what KS merchendise you would've liked

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters
User avatar
SpunkySix
Posts: 2858
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:03 pm
Location: Lost in thought... somewhere.

Re: JUST a disccusion on what KS merchendise you would've li

Post by SpunkySix » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:10 am

KeiichiO wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:
Potato wrote:Katawa Shoujo: The MMO.
I... I want that. Badly. I didn't realize it until now, but there ya go.
Yes, because everyone secretly wants to be physically disabled.
Yeah, that's totally the part that appealed to me there. The handicap part.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"

User avatar
Kibaro
Posts: 305
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:35 pm

Re: JUST a disccusion on what KS merchendise you would've li

Post by Kibaro » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:15 am

Potato wrote: Build a cripple. Have adventures. Probably kill some [skeletons, spiders, pigs].
Lol, the "build a cripple" part sounded way too funny then it should've in my head:)) but yeah id love an MMO with that:)
Last edited by Kibaro on Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
SpunkySix
Posts: 2858
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:03 pm
Location: Lost in thought... somewhere.

Re: JUST a disccusion on what KS merchendise you would've li

Post by SpunkySix » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:36 am

Kibaro wrote:[quote="Potato"
Build a cripple. Have adventures. Probably kill some [skeletons, spiders, pigs].
Lol, the "build a cripple" part sounded way too funny then it should've in my head:)) but yeah id love an MMO with that:)[/quote]

Speaking of which, I'm pretty sure Build-A-Bear does licensed characters. Hint, hint.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"

User avatar
Munchenhausen
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:43 am
Location: Leicester, UK

Re: JUST a disccusion on what KS merchendise you would've li

Post by Munchenhausen » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:55 am

KeiichiO wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:
Potato wrote:Katawa Shoujo: The MMO.
I... I want that. Badly. I didn't realize it until now, but there ya go.
Yes, because everyone secretly wants to be physically disabled.
I can confirm this
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon

User avatar
AaronIsCrunchy
Posts: 1083
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:28 pm
Location: Portsmouth, floating.

Re: JUST a disccusion on what KS merchendise you would've li

Post by AaronIsCrunchy » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:25 am

9 pages and not one mention of 'Ibarazaki's special lemon lube'? I am disappoint, I'd buy the hell out of that just for the novelty factor.

Would Katawa Shoujo themed Risk work? Or everyone's favourite homewrecker, Monopoly!
'Community Chest: Not that kind of chest Hisao! WAHAHA~, shall I hit him over the head Shicchan?' - GO TO HOSPITAL, DO NOT PASS GO, DO NOT COLLECT ¥50,000

Rather than characters, you play with the things in the special art folder on the game, for example a wee pewter mobile phone or keyring.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.


User avatar
Kibaro
Posts: 305
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:35 pm

Re: JUST a disccusion on what KS merchendise you would've li

Post by Kibaro » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:40 am

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:9 pages and not one mention of 'Ibarazaki's special lemon lube'? I am disappoint, I'd buy the hell out of that just for the novelty factor.

Would Katawa Shoujo themed Risk work? Or everyone's favourite homewrecker, Monopoly!
'Community Chest: Not that kind of chest Hisao! WAHAHA~, shall I hit him over the head Shicchan?' - GO TO HOSPITAL, DO NOT PASS GO, DO NOT COLLECT ¥50,000

Rather than characters, you play with the things in the special art folder on the game, for example a wee pewter mobile phone or keyring.
wait? you mean you don't use Ibarazaki's special lemon lube O.o ? and you call yourself a KS fan... your question is like.." do you drink anything when you're thirsty?", get yo ass too the convenient store and get yo self some nice Emi lemon lube, mmmh, that citrus feeling:))

User avatar
SpunkySix
Posts: 2858
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:03 pm
Location: Lost in thought... somewhere.

Re: JUST a disccusion on what KS merchendise you would've li

Post by SpunkySix » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:17 am

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:Would Katawa Shoujo themed Risk work? Or everyone's favourite homewrecker, Monopoly!
I want Clue.

Who took Yuuko's books this time, what was their motive, and where are they hidden now?
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"

User avatar
CoffeeDrive
Posts: 617
Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 4:01 pm

Re: JUST a disccusion on what KS merchendise you would've li

Post by CoffeeDrive » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:45 am

I remember playing a KS drinking game with a few guys (And 2 girls) on Eve a few months ago.

One of the guys read the novel out loud going down Shizune's route, and every time a character said something specific such as:
Wahaha~!
Student Council
Parfait
Feminists
When Hisao has a depressing internal monologue.

And I few things I cant remember. You had to take a drink, a small one, if we did shots or something we would probably be out of it before the end of act 1.

I think we lasted until around act 3, we gave up after the dude reading just went into a fit of giggles during her first H scene.

Interesting night to say the least.


Someone should make a list of rules for a proper KS drinking game, would be funny as hell.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl

User avatar
Kibaro
Posts: 305
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:35 pm

Re: JUST a disccusion on what KS merchendise you would've li

Post by Kibaro » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:37 am

CoffeeDrive wrote:I remember playing a KS drinking game with a few guys (And 2 girls) on Eve a few months ago.

One of the guys read the novel out loud going down Shizune's route, and every time a character said something specific such as:
Wahaha~!
Student Council
Parfait
Feminists
When Hisao has a depressing internal monologue.

And I few things I cant remember. You had to take a drink, a small one, if we did shots or something we would probably be out of it before the end of act 1.

I think we lasted until around act 3, we gave up after the dude reading just went into a fit of giggles during her first H scene.

Interesting night to say the least.


Someone should make a list of rules for a proper KS drinking game, would be funny as hell.
i'd say those ^ work pretty great:)) those 5 alone are enough to get you drunk:))

User avatar
Forever_ambivalent
Posts: 220
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 4:41 pm

Re: JUST a disccusion on what KS merchendise you would've li

Post by Forever_ambivalent » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:13 pm

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:9 pages and not one mention of 'Ibarazaki's special lemon lube'? I am disappoint, I'd buy the hell out of that just for the novelty factor.

Would Katawa Shoujo themed Risk work? Or everyone's favourite homewrecker, Monopoly!
'Community Chest: Not that kind of chest Hisao! WAHAHA~, shall I hit him over the head Shicchan?' - GO TO HOSPITAL, DO NOT PASS GO, DO NOT COLLECT ¥50,000

Rather than characters, you play with the things in the special art folder on the game, for example a wee pewter mobile phone or keyring.
What? Ibarazaki's special lemon lube?
More like Track captain and Hisao's lemon lube :3
Dammit why don't we have a image of the track captain! Goddamn KS trying to prevent us from drawing and writing lemon fanfic and art :x

The replacement for super tax would be "Shizune appears" and income tax would be "Jigoro appears!"

User avatar
Potato
Posts: 1906
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Re: JUST a disccusion on what KS merchendise you would've li

Post by Potato » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:56 pm

KS Monopoly would suck simply because Monopoly, as a rule, totally fucking sucks.

But KS Clue would be good.

Or Candyland. Because Candyland.

And I'm pretty sure lemon lube is a thing already. Just make yourself a KS label for it, get some glue...
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.

User avatar
KeiichiO
Posts: 1757
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:07 pm
Location: Lost in the wonky province of my mind.

Re: JUST a disccusion on what KS merchendise you would've li

Post by KeiichiO » Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:59 pm

Potato wrote:KS Monopoly would suck simply because Monopoly, as a rule, totally fucking sucks.
It only sucks when you suck at it.

User avatar
Potato
Posts: 1906
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Re: JUST a disccusion on what KS merchendise you would've li

Post by Potato » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:20 pm

KeiichiO wrote:
Potato wrote:KS Monopoly would suck simply because Monopoly, as a rule, totally fucking sucks.
It only sucks when you suck at it.
Nah, it sucks even if you're good. By the time anyone wins, everyone wanted to quit two hours ago. :lol:
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.

User avatar
KeiichiO
Posts: 1757
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:07 pm
Location: Lost in the wonky province of my mind.

Re: JUST a disccusion on what KS merchendise you would've li

Post by KeiichiO » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:04 pm

linkoid wrote:*Multiple posts in a row*
...Y'know you can edit posts, right??

User avatar
Potato
Posts: 1906
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:49 pm

Re: JUST a disccusion on what KS merchendise you would've li

Post by Potato » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:08 pm

linkoid wrote:Kawata "Mr. Patatohead" figures!
-Tear them apart limb by limb and rebuild them with all the parts you want!
Potatohead.

And that would be amazing. :lol:

Also, EDIT BUTTON MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU USE IT

Image
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.

Post Reply