Why have so many people taken Hanako's route first?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

SpunkySix

Re: Why have so many people taken Hanako's route first?

Post by SpunkySix »

Sohtak wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:I can see what he is saying. People don't go for mirror images of themselves usually, but seeing a bit of yourself in somebody else can help form a bond. For example, Emi is the polar opposite of me in outgoingness, being super extroverted where I'm all tucked into my little safe zone, which makes me admire her, but I think sharing common ground with certain traits- being really driven internally and generally wanting to "make it on my own"- is also part of the reason I like her. It's a balance.
Oh I can see what he is saying too and it's more than enough sense lol

Which is fair enough! Though I saw you say "people USUALLY don't go for mirror images of themselves"

Maybe I'm just the exception :P
Eh, I'd date rule 63 me.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Potato

Re: Why have so many people taken Hanako's route first?

Post by Potato »

Sohtak wrote:
Potato wrote: Why do you have to be a loner to be interested in Hanako? People don't generally surround themselves with mirrors of their own personalities. That's just boring and cultish. :lol: And isn't the saying "opposites attract"? Personality-wise, Emi appealed most to me initially, and she's pretty much my polar opposite.
Eh, It was just my take on it personally. And yes I suppose the whole "opposites attract" thing is the case in.....most cases lol.

But misery also loves company :P

But it might explain why I'm not really interested in the other girls (So far) So far I've only liked Hanako....And Lily, But that's granted. Lily/Hanako are package.

You'd think I'd like Emi or Rin or Shizune/Misha. But they don't really appeal to me to much personally. Just Hanako and Lily
Maybe you need to play their routes again. :P
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.