Random KS Discussion

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Munchenhausen

Re: Random KS Discussion

Post by Munchenhausen »

brythain wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:
brythain wrote:Today I asked myself, "If Hisao were actually Mutou's disciple, what would his future be like? And would a prequel to KS have had Mutou as a protagonist?"

That led me to, "Who is Mutou, really?"

Ah, questions, questions...
Mutou already has a prequel of his own.
They air it on the BBC under the name Doctor Who :P
would it be a prequel or a sequel? Or both? Gawd, Time Travel makes shit difficult
Hence my question, if you look carefully: "Who is Mutou, really?" :D
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
brythain

Post by brythain »

Munchenhausen wrote:
brythain wrote:Hence my question, if you look carefully: "Who is Mutou, really?" :D
http://www.movingimage.us/images/exhibi ... chless.gif
"I don't care / I am free / You can't take the sky from me…" :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Velitation

Post by Velitation »

Next you're gonna tell me that Mutou is a big damn hero. :lol:

The more I look into it, the more I realize that it rings true when he shows up in KS. Dude's the boss. The most laid back boss.

It definitely appears that way with his Katawa Seiyu April Fools voice. :lol:
[fahsign]Velitation[/fahsign] Remember, it's just a game.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Velitation wrote:Next you're gonna tell me that Mutou is a big damn hero. :lol:

The more I look into it, the more I realize that it rings true when he shows up in KS. Dude's the boss. The most laid back boss.

It definitely appears that way with his Katawa Seiyu April Fools voice. :lol:
He's the biggest damn hero of the lot! AND he's also Shizune's uncle. Oops. Wrong continuity. Sorry.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

brythain wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:
brythain wrote:Hence my question, if you look carefully: "Who is Mutou, really?" :D
http://www.movingimage.us/images/exhibi ... chless.gif
"I don't care / I am free / You can't take the sky from me…" :D
I'm a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar~
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
ParagonTerminus

Post by ParagonTerminus »

brythain wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:
brythain wrote:Today I asked myself, "If Hisao were actually Mutou's disciple, what would his future be like? And would a prequel to KS have had Mutou as a protagonist?"

That led me to, "Who is Mutou, really?"

Ah, questions, questions...
Mutou already has a prequel of his own.
They air it on the BBC under the name Doctor Who :P
would it be a prequel or a sequel? Or both? Gawd, Time Travel makes shit difficult
Hence my question, if you look carefully: "Who is Mutou, really?" :D
WHOVIAN ALERT, SOUND THE ALARMS, GET TO THE LIFEBOATS, SET THE SELF-DESTRUCT!
Munchenhausen wrote:I'm a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar-
Wash ;_;

Alan Tudyk should be the VA for Jigoro in Kataw Seiyu.
The best feeling in the world (FTL)

I am legitimately the only member of this website who unconditionally despises Kenji.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

So I'm on Rin's path, but against my expectations the track meet still happened in full detail and I got to see it again. Nice. 8)
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

SpunkySix wrote:So I'm on Rin's path, but against my expectations the track meet still happened in full detail and I got to see it again. Nice. 8)
Haha, I was happy when I was able to go through it again :) And as you're with Rin the first time round, it's not all that different - sure, you've not got Hisao watching Emi thinking 'sweet Jesus, she's gorgeous but much of the viewpoint is still the same. You liking it so far?
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:So I'm on Rin's path, but against my expectations the track meet still happened in full detail and I got to see it again. Nice. 8)
Haha, I was happy when I was able to go through it again :) And as you're with Rin the first time round, it's not all that different - sure, you've not got Hisao watching Emi thinking 'sweet Jesus, she's gorgeous but much of the viewpoint is still the same. You liking it so far?
I am. Rin is an awesome character, and her route makes me want to give her a friendly "everything's gonna be okay" hug constantly.
ParagonTerminus

So I started Shizune's route just because she's the thirdbestgirl.

At one point in Part 1, Kenji asks if the girl Hisao scares off (Hanako) is cute or not.

I realised that to get onto Shizune's route, I would probably have to choose the latter.

It was the most painful decision of my life ;_;

I am legitimately the only member of this website who unconditionally despises Kenji.
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

ParagonTerminus wrote:So I started Shizune's route just because she's the thirdbestgirl.

At one point in Part 1, Kenji asks if the girl Hisao scares off (Hanako) is cute or not.

I realised that to get onto Shizune's route, I would probably have to choose the latter.

No, you dont. You do have to make more positive choices with shizune then any other girl though.
(Well, you can be nice to everyone and get shizune by "Pushing yourself" with Emi, then abandoning her to go to lunch with Shizune and Misha, if you have high positives with the two, but you have to be a dick to Emi. And that sucks.)
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

CoffeeDrive wrote:
ParagonTerminus wrote:So I started Shizune's route just because she's the thirdbestgirl.

No, you dont. You do have to make more positive choices with shizune then any other girl though.
(Well, you can be nice to everyone and get shizune by "Pushing yourself" with Emi, then abandoning her to go to lunch with Shizune and Misha, if you have high positives with the two, but you have to be a dick to Emi. And that sucks.)
That sounds terribad. :(
ParagonTerminus

CoffeeDrive wrote:

I thought choosing that option automatically threw you on the Emi path?

bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

Not if you have +2 for Shizune after Lunch Evolution Theory.

I had a ton written here, then realized, screw it, the flowchart illustrates it all. Here, have a flowchart: http://meta.filesmelt.com/downloader.php?file=ACT15.png
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
El Zilcho

Post by El Zilcho »

Does Emi help Rin shave her legs and/or other areas? Because Rin looks like she keeps everything shaved, but I can't imagine she's that skilled with using her feet. Or does the school offer some sort of, for lack of a better word, 'spa' the students can visit to take care of any regular grooming they might have difficulty with due to their disabilities?