A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Gajzla

Re: Random KS Discussion

Post by Gajzla »

Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

Time for another edition of Rhodri posts articles from the BBC

Coming soon to the interwebs, the spiritual prequel to Katawa Shoujo: Katawa U~ēruzu-go Kōfu...Crippled Welsh Miners!

EDIT

Plus, Shizune's worst nightmare. Think one of the OCs in Tomorrow's Doom has Usher syndrome.
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

So...
Who do you guys think would be the most likely to cheat on Hisao? Either main five or any of the secondary/tertiary ones in a pseudoroute?

My money's on Othello
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

Molly, 'cause if the shimmie is anything to go by, she likes putting herself about.
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

Alpacalypse

Post by Alpacalypse »

Rhodri wrote:if the shimmie is anything to go by
Since when was the shimmie anything to go by?

If it was, there would've been a Hanako/Lilly/Hisao threesome several times over, Hisao and Kenji would be gender-flipped and Nomiya would be a sith.
Even if he's enough of a bastard to be one
I am the harbinger of your destruction... By herbivorous, mountain dwelling quadrupeds... fear me
---
I also write now, apparently. Since everyone else does it, I'm putting it here
---
I have also discovered that I'm a decent proofreader. Anybody with SPaG problems is free to PM me their work for a thorough analysis and/or evisceration. Depends on how I'm feeling.
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

Well we have little next to nothing to work with her, so I take whatever is out there with a pinch of salt.

Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Rhodri wrote:Well we have little next to nothing to work with her, so I take whatever is out there with a pinch of salt.
Based on most of the Indians I interact with, I imagine Molly'd be a lovely lass. Friendly and quiet, and pretty content to sit and talk over a coffee for hours.

8/10 "good friend" material
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

Of the five canon girls, I don't think any would cheat on Hisao.

However, as to which one would grab rebound sex the quickest? No question in my mind it's Emi.
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself
NekoDude

Post by NekoDude »

Munchenhausen wrote:So...
Who do you guys think would be the most likely to cheat on Hisao? Either main five or any of the secondary/tertiary ones in a pseudoroute?
My money is on Iwanako. She didn't sign on initially knowing about his heart problem (not that this is anyone's fault, neither did he), and she's less than sympathetic to him not being particularly active in bed. She also lacks the experience to help him improve.

(Note: I gave Hisao 99 problems before and relating to him hooking up with Iwanako, but lack of experience isn't one of them.)
Art is never finished, only abandoned.
Nekonomicon thread and downloads
White Mice music!
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

NekoDude wrote:
My money is on Iwanako. She didn't sign on initially knowing about his heart problem (not that this is anyone's fault, neither did he), and she's less than sympathetic to him not being particularly active in bed. She also lacks the experience to help him improve.

(Note: I gave Hisao 99 problems before and relating to him hooking up with Iwanako, but lack of experience isn't one of them.)
..... wat
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

My money's on Othello
Pertinent thread.
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

NekoDude wrote:

You really can't blame her though. She did stayed with him for the majority of Hisao's stay in the hospital.

Hisao is just too mopey to even care after knowing he has a heart condition--that, and he never did answered her confession.
The girls are too sweet to actually cheat on Hisao--if any, Hisao is the one more likely to cheat.

Isn't that right, oh Hisaos with multiple saves of different routes?
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

I do not have a save file at the "Comfort Misha" question and I will end anyone who says otherwise :wink:
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

So 24 hours from now, I'll be on the sleeper train from London to Fort William for a break in the Scottish Highlands and in the last few months planning it, it’s made me think about Lilly and Akria own transport arrangements to Inverness.

Unless things were different when Lilly's route was written or KS is set in a universe where there are more direct flights to Inverness Airport, getting to Inverness from Sendai by plane needs two changes, Sendai to Tokyo and then at Amsterdam. Flying into London Heathrow is even worse, which includes a minimum 30 mile transfer by either private car hire or public transport to get to Gatwick or Luton airport. Or take the Heathrow Express to Paddington Station and a taxi across to Euston (let’s just avoid the stress that is the London Underground) to catch the Highland Sleeper. Between having to drag the luggage around and guiding Lilly through the unfamiliar spaces, I hazard a guess the Akira wouldn’t be in the best of moods after the flight.

Sounds like I have another story idea there.

FelOnyx

Post by FelOnyx »

Eurobeatjester wrote:I do not have a save file at the "Comfort Misha" question and I will end anyone who says otherwise :wink:
You write fanfiction, no matter where you have a save file you can just say it's for research purposes. It's the rest of us who have to vigorously deny that stuff.
AlexG wrote:For a moment there I thought Marx woke up as some kind of stripper in the middle ages
BlackGoldShooter wrote:This is what happens when children don't eat their vegetables. First they start manufacturing statuettes. Next they take over the world.