Random KS Discussion

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

CoffeeDrive

Re: Random KS Discussion

Post by CoffeeDrive »

bhtooefr wrote:That's from Act 1, I'm fairly sure the statute of limitations on Act 1 spoilers is over by now.
Oh my bad, forgot that Act 2 starts just after the festival, but you lock into a girls route just before.

Havnt played ACT 1 in ages.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

CoffeeDrive wrote:A likely scenario is that Rin simply complained about it being itchy, I imagine that when you have to do that much lower body flexing it can get rather irritating, and as such Emi probably just bought her some long lasting hair removal cream.
Or maybe she has a device to help her shave herself?
Quite similar to my proposed device to let her wipe her arse It's just a razor glued to a post
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

I would hope that she doesn't wipe using a razor glued to a post.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

bhtooefr wrote:I would hope that she doesn't wipe using a razor glued to a post.
To be fair, the diagram did make it look like a promising innovation.

Moving on, today I finished Rin's Act 2. The entire thing was full of n'aaw. I discovered that I hate seeing Rin be sad even more than I thought I did.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

SpunkySix wrote:
bhtooefr wrote:I would hope that she doesn't wipe using a razor glued to a post.

Moving on, today I finished Rin's Act 2. The entire thing was full of n'aaw. I discovered that I hate seeing Rin be sad even more than I thought I did.
And I hope that was a fair amount already ;)
I think Rin, out of all the girls, has got my favourite expressions. All of them are just adorable.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

SpunkySix wrote:

Then the feels you shall recieve in Act 4 will kill you..

SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:

I think Rin, out of all the girls, has got my favourite expressions. All of them are just adorable.
Oh, believe me, it was considerable as it was.

And I do like Rin's expressions, since they tend to be subtle. Her smile and her default are almost the same, but her grin still looks really nice. When she gets serious it's almost comically so, and that thing where she turns her head to the side and closes one eye more than the other is super funny to me for some reason.

Looking forward to feeling, CoffeeDrive.
ParagonTerminus

Post by ParagonTerminus »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:

Hanako has the best IMO.

She smiles so rarely, it feels like a personal victory when she does.

Though Hanako looks better from the front than from the side. The shape of her head is a little... Odd when viewed from the side
The best feeling in the world (FTL)

I am legitimately the only member of this website who unconditionally despises Kenji.
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

ParagonTerminus wrote:
AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:
Hanako has the best IMO.

Though Hanako looks better from the front than from the side. The shape of her head is a little... Odd when viewed from the side
While Hanako's Smile is downright adorable, I must say to me, it is way surpassed by Rin's Blush, It happens maybe 2-3 Times in her entire route, and when it happens, you just "D'aww" out loud.

Potato

Post by Potato »

CoffeeDrive wrote:While Hanako's Smile is downright adorable, I must say to me, it is way surpassed by Rin's Blush, It happens maybe 2-3 Times in her entire route, and when it happens, you just "D'aww" out loud.
I don't recall Rin ever blushing...Time for replays!
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:
CoffeeDrive wrote:While Hanako's Smile is downright adorable, I must say to me, it is way surpassed by Rin's Blush, It happens maybe 2-3 Times in her entire route, and when it happens, you just "D'aww" out loud.
I don't recall Rin ever blushing...Time for replays!
I must say, I'm looking forward to seeing this. Halfway through Rin's route and it's hard to imagine her getting flustered enough by anything to blush still.

And for somebody who doesn't like Emi very much, you sure do have a pretty funny profile pic featuring her...
ParagonTerminus

Post by ParagonTerminus »

CoffeeDrive wrote:
ParagonTerminus wrote:
Hanako has the best IMO.

While Hanako's Smile is downright adorable, I must say to me, it is way surpassed by Rin's Blush, It happens maybe 2-3 Times in her entire route, and when it happens, you just "D'aww" out loud.
I want to mention a certain onomatopeia, but I also don't want to get banned.
The best feeling in the world (FTL)

I am legitimately the only member of this website who unconditionally despises Kenji.
Atario

Post by Atario »

SpunkySix wrote:I must say, I'm looking forward to seeing this. Halfway through Rin's route and it's hard to imagine her getting flustered enough by anything to blush still.
I 100%ed the game and I honestly didn't think there were any scenes of her blushing. I had to go and research it. They're quite subtle visually and only happen twice, so you'll have to keep your eyes peeled…
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Atario wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:I must say, I'm looking forward to seeing this. Halfway through Rin's route and it's hard to imagine her getting flustered enough by anything to blush still.
I 100%ed the game and I honestly didn't think there were any scenes of her blushing. I had to go and research it. They're quite subtle visually and only happen twice, so you'll have to keep your eyes peeled…
I'll see if I can... catch them.

It's a bad pun based on RIn not having arms/hands to catch stuff in.
Last edited by SpunkySix on Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

Atario wrote:
They're still adorable though...