Random KS Discussion

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Oscar Wildecat

Re: Random KS Discussion

Post by Oscar Wildecat »

An Educational Video that would be extremely interesting to Hisao and Lilly (especially after their good end).
I like all the girls in KS, but empathize with Hanako the most.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain
“Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.” - Winston Churchill
Checkout SordidEuphemism's Logo Thread.
WillDfly

Post by WillDfly »

If you take away Rin's straw, she becomes Tom Cruise:
JackOfAllTrades

Post by JackOfAllTrades »

Hello, I'm new here and really like this community! I'm not sure where to put this so I just went for random to be safe, but isn't it weird the lack of ships or fanfiction which depict lolly and hanako as more than just freinds? I mean I've looked around and it's the only obvious pairing (well I thought it was) that hasn't really been explored yet and I just wanted to get some ideas why that could be.

The only real thing I can think of is that there too close freinds but even with that reason I'm surprised there's not more content or hype about the possible ship. Thanks for having me and would love to here what everyone thinks!!
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

JackOfAllTrades wrote:Hanako and Lilly
Well the first thing, is do you mean romantic shipping or having them two just plain up fucking? There's plenty of the latter... But I think you make a valid point, there really isn't much in terms of innocent* romance between the two.

It's certainly something I could certainly get my teeth into, considering romance is my guilty pleasure. Like that CCTV footage of those two ladies in a lift, wearing burkhas, who turn and just start kissing each other passionately as soon as the doors close.

I like my fair share of cute, and you can't have too much sweet, fluffy loving behind closed doors in a fandom.

Here here, we need more.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
JackOfAllTrades

Post by JackOfAllTrades »

Hahaha no, I obviously mean a more love focused rather than fucking each other's brains out :') there's a few too many of those hanging around ( of poor quality I might add )

I just find it interesting that they are the most obviously reliant on each other in an emotional way compared to say Rin and emi. It's just something I feel that may have tried to have been done but certain things got in the way like how they would mix since they are so close?
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

Channel 4 is the UK's broadcaster for the Paralympics and they released this on facebook. Hell yes you can people.
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Rhodri wrote:Channel 4 is the UK's broadcaster for the Paralympics and they released this on facebook. Hell yes you can people.
Lovely. That shot of the mother lifting her child reminded me of Rin.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Sharp-O

Post by Sharp-O »

15 killed and dozens injured in attack on facility for the disabled.
Jaysus... That's just awful, an absolutely horrific thing to happen and I think having played KS made me feel all the worse about it. It's a redundant question (because the guy is clearly a fucking nutter) but how could someone do that, especially someone who worked there?

My condolences and well wishes to all those involved in this senseless tragedy.
metalangel

Knife attack at Japanese centre for disabled leaves 19 dead

Post by metalangel »

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2016 ... eport.html
TOKYO—Japan’s national broadcaster NHK reports that 15 people were killed and 45 injured in a knife attack Tuesday at a facility for the handicapped in Sagamihara, just outside Tokyo.

The report said police have arrested a knife-wielding man after he turned himself in.

NHK said the suspect, 26, is a former employee at the facility, Tsukui Yamayuri-en, was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder.

Television footage showed a number of ambulances parked outside the facility, with medics and other rescue workers running in and out.

Kyodo News Agency initially reported that 19 people were killed and 20 injured, but later said at least 15 people were dead and 28 injured.

Police did not immediately release an official death toll.

The attack was among the worst single-perpetrator mass murder in modern Japanese history.

There was no immediate information about the motive for the attack, although the suspect told the police that he wanted the disabled people “to disappear,” the Asahi newspaper reported.

Among the injured, at least 13 people were in critical condition and were taken to hospitals in Kanagawa prefecture and in Tokyo, the media reports said.

The attack is among the worst single-perpetrator mass murders in modern Japanese history.

The stabbing took place in the Tsukui Yamayuri-en facility in the Midori part of Sagamihara, about 35 miles (56 kilometres) west of Tokyo. The facility was built by the prefectural authorities and is run by a social welfare service organization called Kanagawa Kyodokai. The people who live there have a wide range of physical disabilities. Some can walk and do outside activities while others are bedridden.

The facility provides both residential accommodation and daycare and has a swimming pool, gym and medical clinic.

Such bloodshed is highly unusual in Japan, which had one gun death last year. Just eight crimes were committed in 2015 that involved gunfire, according to police.

But there have been occasional high-profile stabbing incidents, including one in 2008 in the city of Akihabara in which seven people were killed after a man in a truck plowed into a crowd of shoppers, then stabbed several bystanders.

The death toll in Tuesday’s rampage was higher than in the 1995 sarin gas attack on the Tokyo subway, carried out by members of the Aum Shinrikyo cult, in which 12 people were killed and 50 severely injured.
:(
KatawaHaremGod

Post by KatawaHaremGod »

I agree, playing KS made the Sagamihara attack hit me all the more personally :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

RIP to everyone... :cry:
Rumba Rumba Rumba Rumba Rumba!

1) Lilly 2) Emi/Hanako 3) Misha 4)Rin/Shizine: I don't hate anyone, but I guess I'm a Lillypad :lol:
brythain

TWELVE THOUSAND

Post by brythain »

We have 12000 members exactly, as of today. I remember when I was a new member couple of years back and we were under 10k. Wow, there's still growth!
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
WillDfly

Post by WillDfly »

brythain wrote:We have 12000 members exactly, as of today. I remember when I was a new member couple of years back and we were under 10k. Wow, there's still growth!
Sure, there's always some dumb fucker who heard about KS years ago but never gave it a second thought to finally download it May 31st and get hooked up enough to join the forum Friday, Jun 10, 4:29 am.

We'll just keep growing like we've got a pituitary tumor leading to gigantism.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

It's funny where you can see Katawa Shoujo sometimes.

I was watching a horror movie called Saturday Morning Massacre, which is basically a R-rated horror version of Scooby Doo. Instead of their Fred character being a blonde in an ascot, he was a messy light brown haired guy in a sweater vest and in one scene where he got really scared he said it felt like he was having heart palpitations.
Not Dead Yet
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Re: TWELVE THOUSAND

Post by Silentcook »

brythain wrote:We have 12000 members exactly, as of today. I remember when I was a new member couple of years back and we were under 10k. Wow, there's still growth!
HEY AURA, LOOK LIKE IT'S TIME TO BREAK OUT THE ADMINB& AGAIN, damn bots have gotten out of hand... :evil:
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.