Random KS Discussion

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

El Zilcho

Re: Random KS Discussion

Post by El Zilcho »

LordMarluxia wrote:The decision that marks the point of no return is, like many will know, that of comforting Misha or refusing.
There was a discussion about this some days ago, pertaining to the fact that it wasn't clear what "comforting" meant. I have to agree, if I didn't knew that choosing it would lead to a bad ending I would have probably choose to comfort her. I felt pretty bad refusing to help her.
Same here. My natural interpretation of 'comfort her' would be along the lines of 'give Misha a hug, tell her I'm there for her and help talk through her problem' not 'pull out my dick and bang her'.
LordMarluxia
Location: My body in Southwestern Europe, my mind in Wonderland.

Post by LordMarluxia »

El Zilcho wrote:
LordMarluxia wrote:The decision that marks the point of no return is, like many will know, that of comforting Misha or refusing.
There was a discussion about this some days ago, pertaining to the fact that it wasn't clear what "comforting" meant. I have to agree, if I didn't knew that choosing it would lead to a bad ending I would have probably choose to comfort her. I felt pretty bad refusing to help her.
Same here. My natural interpretation of 'comfort her' would be along the lines of 'give Misha a hug, tell her I'm there for her and help talk through her problem' not 'pull out my dick and bang her'.
My thoughts exactly.
Which made the scene next day when she reveals she loves Shizune as well all the more strange.
But I thought she looked really cute during "comforting".

Right now I'd say the best eroge scenes I've seen so far are Shizune's second one and Misha's.
Emi's were cute, then comical, then very cute.
Hanako's was a gigantic emotional falcon punch.
Reading: Kafka on the Shore - Haruki Murakami; Fractured - Karin Slaughter
Playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior 2; Far Cry 3; Dragon's Crown

Cat: "Where are you going?" Alice: "Which way should I go?"
Cat: "That depends on where you are going." Alice: "I don’t know."
Cat: "Then it doesn’t matter which way you go."
Atario

Post by Atario »

El Zilcho wrote:My natural interpretation of 'comfort her'
…is irrelevant, as Misha had immediately prior made it abundantly clear what she meant by "comfort". Hisao even notes that he'd have to be stupid not to know what she was getting at…
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Atario wrote:
…is irrelevant, as Misha had immediately prior made it abundantly clear what she meant by "comfort". Hisao even notes that he'd have to be stupid not to know what she was getting at…
I still think there should be an option that says something like "give her a damn hug". That shouldn't be a yes/no choice, because Hisao's only options there aren't, "no fak u" or "k let's bang".
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Sohtak

Post by Sohtak »

To be honest, I have no idea where this would go as I don't really see a "Fan video" section.

But none the less, I found an amazing combination.

LordMarluxia

Post by LordMarluxia »

Atario wrote:
I disagree. She throws herself at Hisao in what I would call in a flirty but playful manner, then pleads "Comfort me Hicchan, just this once".
"Sure Misha, come here" *huggle hugs* "I'm here for you, you bubblegum haired silly girl!" *hugs some more, kiss on the head*

CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

There was no Hisao x Shizune x Misha poly relationship and that makes me sad.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

No more HisaoXHanakoXLilly
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
LordMarluxia

Post by LordMarluxia »

Zarys wrote:No more HisaoXHanakoXLilly
CoffeeDrive wrote:There was no Hisao x Shizune x Misha poly relationship and that makes me sad.
Am I the only male on this God forsaken planet that does not crave a threesome in any way?
Making love is intimate, something that should be shared between two people who love each other.

"But Marly, if Hisao loves Lilly and Hanako and they both love him, then it's okay!"

God no! That concept makes my head hurt, maybe I'm just stupid.

Sohtak

Post by Sohtak »

LordMarluxia wrote:
Zarys wrote:No more HisaoXHanakoXLilly
CoffeeDrive wrote:There was no Hisao x Shizune x Misha poly relationship and that makes me sad.
Am I the only male on this God forsaken planet that does not crave a threesome in any way?
Making love is intimate, something that should be shared between two people who love each other.

"But Marly, if Hisao loves Lilly and Hanako and they both love him, then it's okay!"

God no! That concept makes my head hurt, maybe I'm just stupid.
Pretty much.

During Shizunes route I didn't care about Hisao/Shizune anymore when Misha said she had a crush on her and she loves Shizune just as much as Hisao does

At that point I was like "SHIZUNE YOU GIVE IN TO YOUR BISEXUAL SIDE AND MAKE THIS 3 WAY RELATIONSHIP WORK NOW"
Forever_ambivalent

Post by Forever_ambivalent »

Sohtak wrote:"SHIZUNE YOU GIVE IN TO YOUR BISEXUAL SIDE AND MAKE THIS 3 WAY RELATIONSHIP WORK NOW"
Da Shizune harem end :D
Lets add Kenji to the mix for no goddamn reason as well :D
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Nope Marluxia, I'm with you on this one entirely. Even the mechanics of it confuse me somewhat, and I would think that somewhere along the line someone is gonna end up slightly more on the sidelines than the other two.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

Zarys

Post by Zarys »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:Nope Marluxia, I'm with you on this one entirely. Even the mechanics of it confuse me somewhat, and I would think that somewhere along the line someone is gonna end up slightly more on the sidelines than the other two.
When someone talks about threesome, this is rarely serious. :wink: (an extension of the "girl-on-girl is hot" fantasy but you can participate)
I understand that the concept itself can disturb, but since there are some real polyamorous relationships...this seems doubtful to automatically say that such relations are necessarily unhealthy; for the respect of those who say they are happy to live in this manner. (some people say that divorce and sex before marriage is bad...it's just a opinion)

All the girls (except Misha, obvisouly) seem to be heterosexual anyway. (and be quite open to that kind of relationship is rare)

But yes, I think that dominance of one of the two girls could be unhealthy, especially for Hanako, a threesome with Lilly and Hisao would surely make her the "second girl", no very good for self-esteem), a threesome from the Hanako Route would be better. (and more interresting at dynamic level, but it's my opinion)
Hmmm ... both HisaoMishaShizune and HisaoLillyHanako seem to be seem wrong candidate for a threesome because a girl would be too dominant.
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

I just had a neat little conversation with someone outside the forums about KS :D Thanks to my profile pic on Sputnik, I got chatting to someone, and it feels weirdly nice to find other KS players out there.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

dewelar

Post by dewelar »

I'm not a big fan of such things myself, but if any three-way relationship in the KS-verse has a chance at working, it's more likely to be Emi x Rin x Hisao than either of the other two triads.
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!