Random KS Discussion

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Forever_ambivalent

Re: Random KS Discussion

Post by Forever_ambivalent »

Steinherz wrote:Of the girls in the VN:
Shizune is sex on legs.
End of discussion :lol:
Shizune is pure Girlfriend and awesome self sufficient and dominating wife material.
As much as I love Rin, I have to say that the only girl I would actually date IRl would be Shizune. Rin still bestgirl tho.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

brythain wrote:
Shizune is sex on legs.
That's very legsist. Spunky will never let you get away with that one… he'll say Emi is the best on no legs. :D
I didn't even have to say it. 8)
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Potato

Post by Potato »

Atario wrote:Paranoid? No.
"I HAD SEX WITH YOU BECAUSE I WAS AFRAID YOU WOULD LEAVE IF I DIDN'T. I BASE THIS ON NOTHING DESPITE THE FACT THAT THE REALITY OF OUR RELATIONSHIP PLAINLY CONTRADICTS THIS FEAR."

"NOBODY REALLY LIKES ME, THEY JUST FAKE IT ON MY BIRTHDAY!"

"YOU AND LILLY AREN'T MY FRIENDS, YOU JUST SEE ME LIKE A DOLL TO PROTECT!"

Sounds like paranoia to me...Paranoia and insecurity often come as a packaged deal.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Paranoia is what I associate with Kenji with his "keep the windows closed to thwart the snipers"-way of thinking.

Hanako simply has trust issues. Severe ones, yes, but she's not the tin-foil hat type. Most of her "paranoid" thoughts originate from real-life experiences.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Guest Poster wrote:Paranoia is what I associate with Kenji with his "keep the windows closed to thwart the snipers"-way of thinking.

Hanako simply has trust issues. Severe ones, yes, but she's not the tin-foil hat type. Most of her "paranoid" thoughts originate from real-life experiences.
And depending on what you choose, she might actually turn out to be right about at least one of those...
Potato

Post by Potato »

Guest Poster wrote:Most of her "paranoid" thoughts originate from real-life experiences.
It's paranoia whether it comes from real experiences or not. Kenji's is just a lot more blatant because his spawns from outright delusion. :lol:

I wonder if Hisao would ever try to get back in touch with Iwanako... FUCK IWANAKO, look at this!
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

Forever_ambivalent wrote:
Shizune is sex on legs.
Shizune is pure Girlfriend and awesome self sufficient and dominating wife material.
As much as I love Rin, I have to say that the only girl I would actually date IRl would be Shizune. Rin still bestgirl tho.
You sir share my exact ideals. Im not even kidding, ive used those exact words before.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
Atario

Post by Atario »

Potato wrote:
"I HAD SEX WITH YOU BECAUSE I WAS AFRAID YOU WOULD LEAVE IF I DIDN'T. I BASE THIS ON NOTHING DESPITE THE FACT THAT THE REALITY OF OUR RELATIONSHIP PLAINLY CONTRADICTS THIS FEAR."

Sounds like paranoia to me...Paranoia and insecurity often come as a packaged deal.
Those are all just insecurity, though. She doesn't think they're out to get her.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Potato

Post by Potato »

Atario wrote:
Potato wrote:

Those are all just insecurity, though. She doesn't think they're out to get her.
Those are all paranoia. Amazingly enough, paranoia isn't limited to "They're out to get me!"...
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

I had a dream last night where Rin had arms and we were hanging out, but then a heavy safe fell on her and crushed her head. I was really sad, but nobody else seemed to care, which made me feel even worse.

Why can't I just have H game wet dreams like everybody else and not this morbid-ass crushed skull BS?
brythain

Post by brythain »

SpunkySix wrote:I had a dream last night where Rin had arms and we were hanging out, but then a heavy safe fell on her and crushed her head. I was really sad, but nobody else seemed to care, which made me feel even worse.

Why can't I just have H game wet dreams like everybody else and not this morbid-ass crushed skull BS?
Terrible. That's what happens when you go around reminding people to practice safe sex. :(
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Kibaro

Post by Kibaro »

SpunkySix wrote:I had a dream last night where Rin had arms and we were hanging out, but then a heavy safe fell on her and crushed her head. I was really sad, but nobody else seemed to care, which made me feel even worse.

just out of curiosity...how did it look? :-"
Sohtak

Post by Sohtak »

KS has become my new obsession and I haven't even had a dream about it yet, You are lucky :P
Kibaro

Post by Kibaro »

Sohtak wrote:KS has become my new obsession and I haven't even had a dream about it yet, You are lucky :P
^ +1 agreed. at least you managed to see a real (im guessing you weren't dreaming of you being a 2D cartoon character were you?:P) rin in your dream, me so envious>_<

dreams would be the only place where i could actually meet Lilly and Emi...need to get one of those dream inducing devices and get to work:))
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

I have terrible insomnia which sometimes can cause long (often painful) bouts of Lucid dreaming, also called sleep paralysis or Night terrors. Normally its something completely terrifying for 30 odd minutes straight being unable to move or react to it, like being covered in spiders or being stabbed repeatedly.

But about a week ago I had a dream where shizune was standing there, looking like a real person, she then signed "Take over australia with me, you can be president" in BSL and vanished. At this point i broke from the paralysis, just went "What the fuck" and passed out.

My head is really broken.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl