Random KS Discussion

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

SpunkySix

Re: Random KS Discussion

Post by SpunkySix »

Khalego wrote:And considering that he's been there since the accident and helped her walk (and run) again, he's already in a better position than most in either case.
Well yeah he's probably all up in Meiko which is a pretty above par position to be in and- oh, you meant that like "place in family" position. Never mind.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Khalego

Post by Khalego »

Munchenhausen wrote:@bhtooefr
Hanako starts drinking JD&Coke and Akira constantly takes the piss out of her for drinking "a sissy drink" compared to her straight scotch, but is secretly flattered by her imitation
You two nearly killed me with this. Sodamncute.
Khalego's Fanfic Tips
How to dispose of an unwanted character: "As much as it pains me, Lilly will just have to be trampled to death at a blind-deaf pep rally."
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

Ya'know, I was thinking, rather grimly, that I reckon KS wouldve been interesting if in one of the proper bad ends, (Not deep end) that it would be interesting if someone died, If your fuckup was so terrible, you actually caused a death, I mean, shittons of VNs have people dying in the damn good ends.

Call me evil, but I kinda liked the way Shizunes alpha route was going, Misha dying and all.

Imagine the feels.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Feels != cheap melodrama. What's refreshing about KS is that it's relatively realistic. How often do high schoolers engage in fuckups that are so bad that someone ends up dying?
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

Guest Poster wrote:Feels != cheap melodrama. What's refreshing about KS is that it's relatively realistic. How often do high schoolers engage in fuckups that are so bad that someone ends up dying?
In the world of VN's

Daily.

Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

So you're basically saying that you'd like KS to be less KS and to be more like other VN's. I really don't think anything is added to KS by making it a School Days clone, but that's just me.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

Guest Poster wrote:So you're basically saying that you'd like KS to be less KS and to be more like other VN's. I really don't think anything is added to KS by making it a School Days clone, but that's just me.
Not really, Just a character death can be played incredibly realisticly, i dont want a clone where everyone dies, (Ive never watched or played school days though, dont see the interest)

Now that I think of it, Emis fathers death is a crucial plot point so my argument is pretty invalid now.

brythain

Post by brythain »

CoffeeDrive wrote:Now that I think of it, Emis fathers death is a crucial plot point so my argument is pretty invalid now.
Actually, KS is about how all those pretty invalids are not really invalid, but viable human beings...
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Khalego

Post by Khalego »

CoffeeDrive wrote:Ya'know, I was thinking, rather grimly, that I reckon KS wouldve been interesting if in one of the proper bad ends, (Not deep end) that it would be interesting if someone died, If your fuckup was so terrible, you actually caused a death, I mean, shittons of VNs have people dying in the damn good ends.

Call me evil, but I kinda liked the way Shizunes alpha route was going, Misha dying and all.

Imagine the feelsrandom and ineplicable ruin of the entire VN's established tone.
Imagined it. Hated it. And somebody does die in one end already anyway. Two, according to certain theories...

@brythain: Wrong meaning of "invalid". :P
Khalego's Fanfic Tips
How to dispose of an unwanted character: "As much as it pains me, Lilly will just have to be trampled to death at a blind-deaf pep rally."
brythain

Post by brythain »

Khalego wrote:@brythain: Wrong meaning of "invalid". :P
Sorry, habit of making bad puns…. *wanders away to Sorry Corner*
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Khalego

Post by Khalego »

brythain wrote:
Was that even a pun? :lol:
Khalego's Fanfic Tips
brythain

Post by brythain »

Khalego wrote:
brythain wrote:
Was that even a pun? :lol:
And here's the puns line! :D
azumeow

Post by azumeow »

Khalego wrote: Imagined it. Hated it. And somebody does die in one end already anyway. Two, according to certain theories...

@brythain: Wrong meaning of "invalid". :P
Wut...
"I don’t want to be here anymore, I know there’s nothing left worth staying for.
Your paradise is something I’ve endured
See I don’t think I can fight this anymore, I’m listening with one foot out the door
And something has to die to be reborn-I don’t want to be here anymore"
ogorhan

Post by ogorhan »

No new post since like 8 hours ago?

Unacceptable!

Lemme fix that right now, there :D

The forums lives to see another day.
しれー、しれぇー!、しれぇーってばー!ねー!、おーい、きこえてないのー?ぅおーい!

Tokitsukaze y u so cute.

Admiral of the sea and a stout defender of his kanmusu.
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

Officially named my spaceship the U.S.S Tezuka and are prowling the space lanes.
Im also scaring people with large amounts of internet spaceship numbers.

Look at the numbers

Look at them