Random KS Discussion

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Munchenhausen

Re: Random KS Discussion

Post by Munchenhausen »

brythain wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:It's impossible to generalize an entire fandom, just like it's impossible to generalize an entire race of people.
This being the random thread…

You can militarise a whole race of people. Then promote them all to the top! That would mean you've generalised all of them! Hahahaha! (Or maybe, just marshalled them together.) The opposite would be privatisation, I suppose. :lol:
Or, even better, you could train everyone like Pavlov's Dogs!
Ring a bell whenever they're aroused until the point where they subconsciously become aroused at the sound of a bell, then ring the bell everytime they interact with a disabled person.

Hey presto, you've trained someone to become aroused by the disabled. You fucking sicko.
Broomhead wrote: Katawa Shoujo: "Well.... It's a dating sim (first ő for "normal people") about a kid with Arrhythmia (Second flag) in a school for cripples. (Third Flag)"
...wherein you can fuck a legless, wheelchair-bound chick up the arse (fourth flag), and smoke with an armless girl who's inadvertently starving herself to death (fifth flag) :lol:
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Broomhead

Post by Broomhead »

Perhaps if it happened again, I'll post the accidents in the fan art page under it's own thread. (Broomhead Draws like a Drunk etc.) But I actually sat down and made some Hanakos. (She's the easiest to do since half her face is just hair. Unless I'm doing Lilly perspective. :lol: ) My second attempt is becoming my avatar. The first was slimmer and the skin was darker, the third was a Chrona-haired version. Catchphrase included.
Lilly = Rin > Hanako > Emi > Misha > Shizune

I'm back in action.
AussieInquisitor

Post by AussieInquisitor »

Broomhead wrote:Perhaps if it happened again, I'll post the accidents in the fan art page under it's own thread. (Broomhead Draws like a Drunk etc.) But I actually sat down and made some Hanakos. (She's the easiest to do since half her face is just hair. Unless I'm doing Lilly perspective. :lol: ) My second attempt is becoming my avatar. The first was slimmer and the skin was darker, the third was a Chrona-haired version. Catchphrase included.
Hey, at least your attempts at drawing are quite better then mine, from what little I've seen so far. Good luck trying to get me to do a still or life sketch, 'cause there's a good chance I'd stuff up. It's actually quite sad that the sketch I'm the most proud of sketching happens to be of an static Australian ibis! :lol:

Ahem, anyway ...
Tha gaol agam ort, Lilly. Slàinte mhor a h-uile là a chi 's nach fhaic.

"I think I can hear SlientCook building more Sorry Corners from the remains of cooked threads to cope with the demand."
- Rhodri, 07/04/2015
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

brythain, Sorry Corner for a MONTH. D'ya want to pay the rent all in one go or in instalments?

;_;
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

brythain

Post by brythain »

Silentcook wrote:...

brythain, Sorry Corner for a MONTH. D'ya want to pay the rent all in one go or in instalments?

;_;
Urp. Maybe I should take out a 30-year lease. I'm sorry? :)
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Potato

Post by Potato »

What is this fabled "sorry corner"?
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

Canada.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

bhtooefr wrote:Canada.
Doesn't sound too bad at all
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

bhtooefr wrote:Canada.
Eh?
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

brythain

Post by brythain »

Potato wrote:What is this fabled "sorry corner"?
bhtooefr wrote:Canada
I'd actually guess Tasmania. :)
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Haha, I guess it would have been in a way about 300 years ago (British foreign policy a few hundred years ago was... questionable, to be honest. Even now it could be viewed as such I guess, but meh, I'm digressing :L)
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:Haha, I guess it would have been in a way about 300 years ago (British foreign policy a few hundred years ago was... questionable, to be honest. Even now it could be viewed as such I guess, but meh, I'm digressing :L)
British foreign policy 1700~ - 1947

Conquer everything.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

CoffeeDrive wrote:
AaronIsCrunchy wrote:Haha, I guess it would have been in a way about 300 years ago (British foreign policy a few hundred years ago was... questionable, to be honest. Even now it could be viewed as such I guess, but meh, I'm digressing :L)
British foreign policy 1700~ - 1947

Conquer everything.
And we wonder why half the planet hates us :lol:
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
turbulentDuvet

Post by turbulentDuvet »

People are like chemicals, they only need to come together once and they can change eachother forever.
Broomhead

Post by Broomhead »

Don't pay any attention to them, that's what both the writer and devs want. They are understandable in thinking that KS2 is legally valid, but they're wrong. Furthermore, even if it wasn't legally questionable, morally it's taking someone else's brainchild and adding to it. Don't take peoples children and graft arms on. It's impolite and mostly illegal.
Lilly = Rin > Hanako > Emi > Misha > Shizune

I'm back in action.