Random KS Discussion

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Zarys

Re: Random KS Discussion

Post by Zarys »

metalangel wrote:Are you personally put off by her looking young, or by fears of what other people might think?
It's just no my ideal type.
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

ParagonTerminus wrote:Okay, let's settle this:

Scale of prettyness:
ParagonTerminus wrote: 1. Hanako. Her scars accentuate the beauty of the rest of her, not diminish it. One needs bad to see good.
Personally, I really dislike her sprite, while in some of the CGs (Good end CG, damn straight) she looks really nice, I think she just dosent look that attractive in the sprites.
ParagonTerminus wrote: 2. Lilly. More of the conventional type.
Agreed. Shes drawn to be "The pretty girl" imo
ParagonTerminus wrote: 3. Shizune. Dem glasses, and she can also pull of short hair
Agreed again. Also the thigh-highs.
ParagonTerminus wrote: 4. Emi. Looks a teensy bit loli, but otherwise OK
Nah, not "Loli", but definetly a energetic teen, not 19, more 17~
ParagonTerminus wrote: 5. Misha. Meh.
Reverse of Hanako imo, Sprites are good, but some of the CGs im just like "The fuck" (Shanghai one specifically)
ParagonTerminus wrote: 6. Rin. The structure of her face is too... Odd. It looks better in fanart, like, for example, in Sea's avatar.
Like Misha, Sprites and majority of CGs are good, a couple do make her look a little on the odd side though.
ParagonTerminus wrote: Now, scale of sexeh:

1. Hanako. Long purple hair across the eye is fuckin' sexy as fuck.
Not really much of a comment differnt from above.
ParagonTerminus wrote: 2. Shizune. No words needed. Sexeh.
+1
ParagonTerminus wrote: 3. Lilly. Conventional sexy, though big breasts aren't my thing.
Agreed, except big breasts are indeed my thing.
ParagonTerminus wrote: 4. Emi. The only girl who seems to have controllable breast size, which I appreciate, but it still feels a bit loli.
Emi is definetly sexy, playfullness is a 10/10
ParagonTerminus wrote: 5. Rin. Meh.
Rin's pretty sexy, nice body type, and a good looker.
ParagonTerminus wrote: 6. Misha. DIS GIRL FAT
Oh comeon, she is slightly chubby, her H-Scene actually makes her look pretty fucking hot.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Em does look young, but really, she is young when all is said and done. Before her update it was too much and she did look like a loli, but post-update Emi hits the sweet spot for me. Like Hisao says, she's blossoming into a woman, and you can see that even though she's retained her youth in a very pretty way, there are signs that she's going to develop nicely as well.

That's why I love this image so much:

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/ ... 4mj0oj.png

It shows what it looks like to me Emi is headed towards physically. Again, as Hisao says, she looks a lot like her mom. This leads me to believe that she'll continue to do so as she grows, which is awesome. As pictured there, she's not just sexy as the link says, but beautiful, and there are already strong hints of that in her current canon design.

Look into those eyes and tell me I'm wrong.

Oh, and Misha is NOT fat, she's tastefully chubby.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

SpunkySix wrote:Like Hisao says, she's blossoming into a woman, and you can see that even though she's retained her youth in a very pretty way, there are signs that she's going to develop nicely as well.
She's 19, so she's on the cusp of adulthood anyway, not much in the way of changes left. Exercise plus genetics will likely keep her as she is - she's not just her mother, after all, but her father. Some girls just stay lithe like that forever (they're my favourites).
In-denial way of saying fat?
Last edited by metalangel on Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TK8305

Post by TK8305 »

Hanako and Emi are my two favorites. After watching Emi's route I was more inspired to go on walks, to try harder in Bowling to really help to lose my flabby gut.
210 to 196 is a nice drop so I must thank her. xD
My YouTube | My Twitter[/font][/size]<p>Currently LPing: Pokemon Diamond (NDS) / Link's Birthday DX (ZC)
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

CoffeeDrive wrote: Personally, I really dislike her sprite, while in some of the CGs (Good end CG, damn straight) she looks really nice, I think she just dosent look that attractive in the sprites.
Now it makes sense ! whew I'm so relieved, that anyone would think that Hanako is the least pretty mindscrew my mind, but I can live with the fact that you don't love her sprite. (I think it varies, the only thing that bothers me a bit is that some of her sprites look a little to different from each other)
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Sohtak

Post by Sohtak »

Misha isn't fat!

I never understood why people think that. There IS a difference between having some meat and curves and FAT.
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

Sohtak wrote:Misha isn't fat!

I never understood why people think that. There IS a difference between having some meat and curves and FAT.
I agree, she is not fat at all. (but it is the emibros who say it often, everything is too old and fat except childrens for them.)
Last edited by Zarys on Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

Zarys wrote:
CoffeeDrive wrote: Personally, I really dislike her sprite, while in some of the CGs (Good end CG, damn straight) she looks really nice, I think she just dosent look that attractive in the sprites.
Now it makes sense ! whew I'm so relieved, that anyone would think that Hanako is the least pretty mindscrew my mind, but I can live with the fact that you don't love her sprite. (I think it varies, the only thing that bothers me a bit is that some of her sprites look a little to different from each other)
Well no, In my list, Hanako is still the least to me out of the girls, but that is mainly due to her sprite.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

CoffeeDrive wrote:
Zarys wrote:
Well no, In my list, Hanako is still the least to me out of the girls, but that is mainly due to her sprite.
But WHY ? I really don't understand how you can think that; Rin more pretty than Hanako ? it's almost objectively wrong!
I also note that I'm not good enough for you to talk about my ranking, but ParagonTerminus yes.
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

metalangel wrote:She's 19, so she's on the cusp of adulthood anyway, not much in the way of changes left. Exercise plus genetics will likely keep her as she is - she's not just her mother, after all, but her father. Some girls just stay lithe like that forever (they're my favourites).
In-denial way of saying fat?
Well then I don't know, I think she's fine how she is. Personal taste, I guess.

As for Misha, no. The whole "you are either skinny or fat" false dichotomy is ridiculous. She's not thin, but she's not a blob either. She's just got a little chubby chub going on, and that's okay as long as she doesn't let it get out of hand.
(but it is the emibros who say it often, everything is too old and fat except childrens for them.)

too old and fat except children

too old except children

CHILDREN
...I don't think I've ever once said that. :|
Potato

Post by Potato »

Atario wrote:
Liminaut wrote:It's interesting that no-one in the forums comments on anything wrong with how Akira dresses, but Hideaki's style is an issue.
I think it's mostly an age thing.
No, it's entirely a stupid double standards thing.

ParagonTerminus wrote:1. Hanako. Her scars accentuate the beauty of the rest of her, not diminish it. One needs bad to see good.
Ahaha. AHAHAHAHA. No.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

I don't think her scars accentuate the good part of her in quite the same way, but they are part of her charm since they're a part of her.
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

Potato wrote:
ParagonTerminus wrote:1. Hanako. Her scars accentuate the beauty of the rest of her, not diminish it. One needs bad to see good.
Ahaha. AHAHAHAHA. No.
Says that her scars makes her prettier was awkward but I think it's nothing bad with find her attractive even with her scars or says it's a part of her.
Or you laugh for put her number one ? still a question of tastes.
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
LordMarluxia
Location: My body in Southwestern Europe, my mind in Wonderland.

Post by LordMarluxia »

I'll have to jump in on the conversation and say that Hanako is the most sexy to me.

I like thin girls. And dark long hair.
Hanako fits perfectly.

For some reason the lady-like Lilly doesn't appeal to me in the slightest (in terms of sexiness of course, I'd love a tea party with them both).
Something about the red-headed Rin and her lunatic remarks make me like her a lot.

Emi looks very good. Even though... she could easily pass for a 15 year old.

Shizune actually is very sexy and cute when she is angry.
Misha... great all around.
Reading: Kafka on the Shore - Haruki Murakami; Fractured - Karin Slaughter
Playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior 2; Far Cry 3; Dragon's Crown

Cat: "Where are you going?" Alice: "Which way should I go?"
Cat: "That depends on where you are going." Alice: "I don’t know."
Cat: "Then it doesn’t matter which way you go."