Random KS Discussion

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

TK8305

Re: Random KS Discussion

Post by TK8305 »

Another favorite scene of mine would be Lilly making a mockery out of Hisao in the hallway after he brought up Akira by saying

"Akira is taken, sorry Hisao". I always LOL'd at that. xD
My YouTube | My Twitter[/font][/size]<p>Currently LPing: Pokemon Diamond (NDS) / Link's Birthday DX (ZC)
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

TK8305 wrote:"Akira is taken, sorry Hisao".
I can almost hear the devs snickering mockingly when they wrote that line. Like, when Lilly said "Akira is taken" she should have turned directly towards the player and gone wide-eyed.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

brythain wrote:I dreamt that Rin grew up to look almost exactly like Scarlett Johansson and Misha ended up looking (and sounding) like Sandra Bullock. It got me wondering about what the casting would look like for all of them in their middle age… :D
For me, this is almost the same, but with Rin sounding like Scarlett Johansson.
SpunkySix wrote:
I can almost hear the devs snickering mockingly when they wrote that line. Like, when Lilly said "Akira is taken" she should have turned directly towards the player and gone wide-eyed.
There was an audible 'dammit' first time I read that scene! :roll:
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

brythain

Post by brythain »

SpunkySix wrote:
I always think of Akira as growing old like Jamie Lee Curtis. :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Atario

Post by Atario »

SpunkySix wrote:I feel like in a lot of ways he ignored the actual feelings behind the love for a character because of a clear bias. Moe characters aren't just young girls, and not everybody who likes them is a pathetic, undesirable man-child living completely enveloped by a fantasy world, as he seems to think.
But if he doesn't take that position, how will he be able to feel superior?
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Sohtak

Post by Sohtak »

Hmm I suppose my favorite non-romantic moments would be...

1st - When Hanako and Yuuko rush to the window to look outside the Shanghai and watch the fireworks. The artwork of them looking on in awe and the music playing...made me tear up.

2nd. Is when Shizune and Hisao are on the roof watching the fireworks. And Shizune suddenly stands up and throws her arms wide open as if she were going to hug him. And then the camera ZOOMS out until all you can see is the city lights,fireworks and their shadows.

3rd. Would definitely all the moments with the nurse on Emi's route. I mean he is barely present in any of the other routes but on Emi's he is a constant and he is the EMBODIMENT of sass
RandomHuman

Post by RandomHuman »

Top three moments non romatic:

3) I smile every time a girl moans at hisao for his sweatervest, It gets me every time

2) The nurse, hes such a good character and every time I hear his music i always grin even if hes saying serious shit.

1) Kenji in the bathroom, purley because in my head, two people in the developing progress had a conversation that went,

"Hmmm, well nobody wants to see kinji naked... what are we going to do for the shower scene?"

"Hmmm... Mabye lower the screen about two centimetes to cut his groin out of shot? Show his fear of feminists attacking him in the shower by wearing shorts in the shower?"

"Nahh, fuck it. just put a leaf on it and call it a day, Hungry? "
"Oh yes the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it" – Rafiki, Lion King

"This is my family. I found it all on my own. It's little and broken.... but it's still good...." - Stitch, Lilo and Stich
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Potato wrote:
Zarys wrote: PS : I saw this video many times, but I always find the way he pronounces "Hanako" so cute. :lol:
...You mean the way everyone pronounces it, because that's how it's pronounced? :lol:
I really want to start bantering about the difference between American (Har-nukko) and British (Hannah-ko) pronunciations, but I shall refrain for fear of grilling from the Quiet Chef :lol:

My favourite scene, by far is the Wheatfield.
As much as Lilly isn't bestgirl, that scene was so fucking sweet I got diabetes
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

I thought everyone pronounced it Hannah-ko, heh.

Whats even more interesting though, is Hanako can actually mean a bunch of differnt things,
Including:
'splendor' Girl
'flower' Girl
'petal' Girl
'shine' Girl
'luster' Girl
'ostentatious' Girl
'showy' Girl

I mean, Hanako is definetly ostentatious.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

CoffeeDrive wrote:I thought everyone pronounced it Hannah-ko, heh.

Whats even more interesting though, is Hanako can actually mean a bunch of differnt things,
Including:
'splendor' Girl
'flower' Girl
'petal' Girl
'shine' Girl
'luster' Girl
'ostentatious' Girl
'showy' Girl

I mean, Hanako is definetly ostentatious.
Uhhh...not at all ? :lol:
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
Sohtak

Post by Sohtak »

CoffeeDrive wrote:'luster' Girl
Hanako
ParagonTerminus

Post by ParagonTerminus »

CoffeeDrive wrote: 'showy' Girl
Oh, the irony...
The best feeling in the world (FTL)

I am legitimately the only member of this website who unconditionally despises Kenji.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

ParagonTerminus wrote:
Oh, the irony...
Oh, I dunno.. she could do pretty well in a circus show c:
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
ParagonTerminus

Post by ParagonTerminus »

Munchenhausen wrote:
ParagonTerminus wrote:
Oh, the irony...
Oh, I dunno.. she could do pretty well in a circus show c:
Have you ever seen The Shining? That movie where the guy brutally kills people with an axe?

I can reenact that at your house if you want.
The best feeling in the world (FTL)

I am legitimately the only member of this website who unconditionally despises Kenji.
TK8305

Post by TK8305 »

Lets see, another fav scene of mine would be Hanako and Hisao at the club playing some pool. I love that killer instinct of hers that comes out whenever she's into a game. :3
My YouTube | My Twitter[/font][/size]<p>Currently LPing: Pokemon Diamond (NDS) / Link's Birthday DX (ZC)