Why does Hisao only have a condom in 1 route? *SPOILERS*

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

KrisIsLyra

Why does Hisao only have a condom in 1 route? *SPOILERS*

Post by KrisIsLyra »

Did Hisao love Hanako more than the other girls? Or was Hanako right and Hisao was planning to have a one night stand with Miki or Yuuko?
FelOnyx

Re: Why does Hisao only have a condom in 1 route? *SPOILERS*

Post by FelOnyx »

Or is there no significance to it whatsoever? Spoilers: There is no significance to it whatsoever
AlexG wrote:For a moment there I thought Marx woke up as some kind of stripper in the middle ages
BlackGoldShooter wrote:This is what happens when children don't eat their vegetables. First they start manufacturing statuettes. Next they take over the world.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

He doesn't want Hanako's ugly babies.

it was just a joke pls don't hurt me

I've actually questioned this in another topic. Basically, it's implied that other precautions were taken for the other girls, and the condom doesn't really mean anything.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Birth control gets brought up briefly in a couple of scenes.

Emi's and Hisao's first time was unsafe and Emi brings it up the day afterwards. That's part of the reason they try anal sex the next morning. In the final H-scene, they use a condom. (presumably to avoid Emi's ugly baby's :twisted: )

Hisao kind of forgot about it while getting busy with Lilly, only for Lilly to later mention that she was on the pill all that time.

It's never brought up in Rin's and Shizune's route...though for Shizune's first time it would have been difficult for him to put on a condom, seeing that he doesn't even see that first time coming until Shizune has already tied him to a chair.

With Hanako's scene, it's the most obvious, though it's also kind of fitting that it's emphasized there since Hisao being overprotective is part of the route's story.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

Hanako's H-scene does mention Hisao pulling the condom out of his pants pocket. Maybe Hisao just wasn't wearing that particular pair of pants at the right time for any of the other H-scenes.
Guest Poster wrote:With Hanako's scene, it's the most obvious, though it's also kind of fitting that it's emphasized there since Hisao being overprotective is part of the route's story.
Holy crap, I never thought of that, but you're right.
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

Shizune being shizune, she was probably in the pill from the day hisao asked her out, undoubtably winning some kind of game for rembering, for real though, the fact she basically asked hisao why they hadn't had sex more makes me think she probably has that prepared.

Rin didn't use one, but hell, her scene was about as spontaneous as they get. You definetly can never rely on her to rememer that anyway.

Emi makes a point of stating it was unsafe.

Lilly obviously remembers herself, but shes still mothering hisao at this point anyway.

As for hanakos scene, I don't think its significant on its own, I think its just meant to add to the crudeness of the scene, hanakos scene is the crudest sex scene, besides maybe shizunes final, but that one is more "We want to fuck, let's go." While hanakos is really awkward and you don't really want to watch it, I think the condom is just meant to add into that feeling, I mean really, her scene is like having sex with a puppy or something. Its just wrong, but its meant to be like that.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
Forever_ambivalent

Post by Forever_ambivalent »

In Rin's sex scene weren't they in Hisao's room? Hisao probably went off and got a condom on before having sex. The writer for Rin's path (who is it BTW?) probably didn't see the point of bringing it up because it could just destroy the romantic flow in the writing. In Hanako's scene there was a point in bringing it up because
Guest Poster wrote: With Hanako's scene, it's the most obvious, though it's also kind of fitting that it's emphasized there since Hisao being overprotective is part of the route's story.
Basically.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Guest Poster wrote:(presumably to avoid Emi's ugly baby's :twisted: )
The tables have turned and it stings.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Maybe Hisao just likes to live dangerously

Or his penis is allergic to latex

Or maybe he has such a terrible attention span that if he tries to put on a condom he sometimes loses concentration on the sexy girl before him and winds up losing his erection before its even on leading to an awkward and embarrassing night in watching a movie that he never quite seems to live down god fuCKING DAMNIT
Last edited by Munchenhausen on Thu May 29, 2014 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

Munchenhausen wrote:Maybe Hisao just likes to live dangerously

Indeed.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Munchenhausen wrote:Or maybe he has such a terrible attention span that if he tries to put on a condom he sometimes loses concentration on the sexy girl before him and winds up losing his erection before its even on leading to an awkward and embarrassing night in watching a movie that he never quite seems to live down god fuCKING DAMNIT
Speaking from experience from there eh Munchy? :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

Few things kill the moment more effectively than having to produce, open, and put on a condom.

Munchenhausen, you have my sympathy.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

metalangel wrote:Few things kill the moment more effectively than having to produce, open, and put on a condom.
Have you tried putting it on sexily?
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

SpunkySix wrote:
metalangel wrote:Few things kill the moment more effectively than having to produce, open, and put on a condom.
I'm pretty sure it's physically impossible to put one on sexily. I remember a few years back I tried something like that and told my ex to put it one once, unfortunately I didn't account for the fact that she had the mental capacity of a ten year old so after a few minutes of fumbling around I said fuck it and got it myself. Don't ask me how, the moment was pretty much ruined right from the start. :lol:

Props for sticking around for a movie though, I would've bailed immediately if that were me. :P
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

SpecimenSix wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:
I'm pretty sure it's physically impossible to put one on sexily.
I remember seeing once some kind of anime-stylised oral sex tutorial, and it featured the idea of the reciever putting the rolled-up johnny in their mouth and putting it on in a blowjob fashion.
We're not getting off topic, are we?
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon