Why does Hisao only have a condom in 1 route? *SPOILERS*

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

SpunkySix

Re: Why does Hisao only have a condom in 1 route? *SPOILERS*

Post by SpunkySix »

Munchenhausen wrote:I remember seeing once some kind of anime-stylised oral sex tutorial, and it featured the idea of the reciever putting the rolled-up johnny in their mouth and putting it on in a blowjob fashion.
We're not getting off topic, are we?
Technically having condoms being hard to put on without ruining the mood is on-topic here, since it probably affected the writing of the H scenes.

I'm kind of digging that idea, by the way. I might have to try it once the singularity event rolls around.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Forever_ambivalent

Post by Forever_ambivalent »

I always thought that putting on a condom would just be like masturbating ina weird way.
I shouldn't even be here. I haven't even had sex with anyone yet ( if I had done so it would be illegal)
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

Munchenhausen wrote: I remember seeing once some kind of anime-stylised oral sex tutorial, and it featured the idea of the reciever putting the rolled-up johnny in their mouth and putting it on in a blowjob fashion.
I doubt any living humans have tonsils dextrous enough to do the rather crucial pinching of the tip while rolling it on.
Shockproof Jamo

Post by Shockproof Jamo »

Regarding Rin and the lack of birth control in her path... Could it be possible that Rin's been sterilized? Up until 1996 (according to Wikipedia) Japan's law made it possible to sterilize the disabled.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics_in_Showa_Japan

Since Rin was born with deformed arms that were subsequently amputated, could it be possible that her tubes were also cut while the doctors were at it? The game is set to take place in 2007, and Rin is supposed to be 18 at the time, so that would place her year of birth to circa 1989, 7 years before Japan's old eugenics laws were repealed.
Potato

Post by Potato »

KrisIsLyra wrote:Did Hisao love Hanako more than the other girls?
I'm just kinda stuck on trying to figure how this question possibly connects to Hisao using a condom once... :?

@Specimen: Why were you getting it on with somebody with a ten-year-old's brain? :P

@Jamo: That's horrible...But possible. Oh dear...
Last edited by Potato on Thu May 29, 2014 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Shockproof Jamo wrote:Regarding Rin and the lack of birth control in her path... Could it be possible that Rin's been sterilized? Up until 1996 (according to Wikipedia) Japan's law made it possible to sterilize the disabled.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics_in_Showa_Japan

Since Rin was born with deformed arms that were subsequently amputated, could it be possible that her tubes were also cut while the doctors were at it? The game is set to take place in 2007, and Rin is supposed to be 18 at the time, so that would place her year of birth to circa 1989, 7 years before Japan's old eugenics laws were repealed.
Unlikely, since the vast majority of these sterilisations were performed on the psychologically or neurologically disabled, especially those with heritable conditions—and also on lepers. In the case of those with mental deficits which did not allow them to give informed consent to sex, hysterectomies were performed as a kind of (misguided?) protection—if a person can't give consent, then all sex with that person would be illegal, and the consequences of such a situation might pile up even more problems: who would have the right to demand, give consent for, or prevent abortion of any resulting viable foetus?

It was all a very messy affair. But seldom were sterilisations performed on those with non-neurological non-heritable non-leprosy conditions.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Potato wrote:@Specimen: Why were you getting it on with somebody with a ten-year-old's brain? :P
Good luck finding a hot chick that isn't incredibly stupid or incredibly crazy. Luckily for me my old ex was both. :lol:

And that is incredibly depressing Jamo. I certainly hope she isn't. :(
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

SpecimenSix wrote:
Potato wrote:@Specimen: Why were you getting it on with somebody with a ten-year-old's brain? :P
Good luck finding a hot chick that isn't incredibly stupid or incredibly crazy. Luckily for me my old ex was both. :lol:

To be fair, crazy can be seen as a positive.

And yeah, Rin should at least have the option to have a kid. She'd make a good mother.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Shockproof Jamo wrote:Regarding Rin and the lack of birth control in her path... Could it be possible that Rin's been sterilized? Up until 1996 (according to Wikipedia) Japan's law made it possible to sterilize the disabled.
As brythain said, extremely unlikely, but even if it were true it would not be an explanation for their lack of using protection, since Hisao doesn't know either way, and Rin probably wouldn't care either way.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Forever_ambivalent

Post by Forever_ambivalent »

Perhaps it was at the end of Rin's menstruel cycle or something very lucky like that.

Perhaps Rin is actually pregnant?
Hopefully she would get an abortion in that case.
Potato

Post by Potato »

SpecimenSix wrote:

Why would I need luck for something that isn't even close to being a rare or miraculous occurrence? .-. And I'm not sure it's lucky seeing as it says you're easily attracted to dumbasses. =p

@FA: Why 'hopefully'?
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

metalangel wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote: I remember seeing once some kind of anime-stylised oral sex tutorial, and it featured the idea of the reciever putting the rolled-up johnny in their mouth and putting it on in a blowjob fashion.
I doubt any living humans have tonsils dextrous enough to do the rather crucial pinching of the tip while rolling it on.
My tonsils are quite dextrous.
I once fought off an entire Bulgarian batallion with my tonsils alone, since my arms were busy punching bears in the face.

True story.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
brythain

Post by brythain »

Munchenhausen wrote:
metalangel wrote:
My tonsils are quite dextrous.
I once fought off an entire Bulgarian batallion with my tonsils alone, since my arms were busy punching bears in the face.

True story.
You must be Jigoro Hakamichi, trolling around here as usual. :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

brythain wrote: You must be Jigoro Hakamichi, trolling around here as usual. :D
How dare you compare me to that lumbering oaf!

I guess somebody won't get a FREE signed copy of my autograph for the low low discounted price of £34.99~!
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Atario

Post by Atario »

Potato wrote:
KrisIsLyra wrote:Did Hisao love Hanako more than the other girls?
I'm just kinda stuck on trying to figure how this question possibly connects to Hisao using a condom once... :?
I think the implication is that Hisao foresaw/wanted/prepared for sex with Hanako but didn't with the others, thus was more into her. Moot point, though, as we've seen.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote